even now im keepin head up
even tho deep down im fed up
never cried yet my wells still dried
my lord above knows ive tried
heart so solid - feelin so morbid
i pray you never feel this horrid

my love to every man holdin emaan
my love to every brother stikin to the plan
my respect to those who followin through..
doin what i was too weak to do...
how badly i wish i was you...

keep me in your dua's inshAllah.

Assalamu Alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
12-17-2008, 01:37 PM
MashaAllah..
May Allah keep us fixed on the siratul Mustaqeem, ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-17-2008, 01:39 PM
Ameen

Na7lah
12-17-2008, 05:02 PM
my respect to those who followin through..
how badly i wish i was you...

subhanallah...May Allah strengthen our Iman ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
12-17-2008, 09:34 PM
AMEEEEEEN

MashaAllah!

:wasalamex

Ashjan95
12-17-2008, 10:57 PM
ameen ya rab el alameen

mashallah very good......

Musaafirah
12-17-2008, 11:07 PM
You really do love your poems don't ye?
As always, all my LI bros and sistas in my duahs! Y'all remember me also! (please)

IbnAbdulHakim
12-18-2008, 12:02 AM
^ they make ya feel good

you shoudl try it sis

Ummu Sufyaan
12-18-2008, 06:51 AM
:sl:

what ever happened to this

iman is forever increasing and decreasing. just because you cant get your iman to the level it was before, it doesn't mean that there isnt anything still there...you just think its low because its not as good as it used to be...maybe its still there is, but you just cant see it, or it isn't manifested in the same way as it were before...and just the fact that one is concerned about it, shows that there is something there, inshallah..thats why the kuffaar dont think about an aakhirah, because there is no iman there to begin with....so inshallah, cultivate the little that's left...

dont give up, because youll never win..its better to keep fighting hard, then to lose. and just what good do you expect from giving in anyway? if you think life stinks now whilst your fighting, then itll stink even worse once you give up...think about it...

was always stronger then most
and your're in a weak state of mind if that's your mentality... (no offense)

/essay over :-[ :hiding:

Periwinkle18
12-18-2008, 06:54 AM
MashaAllah

ur in my duas bro :)

IbnAbdulHakim
12-18-2008, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
:sl:

what ever happened to this
oh believe me i have no intention to lose, never have and inshAllah never will.
the poem illustrates a time when people feel they compromised their emaan and envy those around them who still are holding onto theirs tightly. You know those times right when you feel like you've lost it but you look around and can see emaan radiating out of others and you wish you still had that high level...

iman is forever increasing and decreasing. just because you cant get your iman to the level it was before, it doesn't mean that there isnt anything still there...you just think its low because its not as good as it used to be...maybe its still there is, but you just cant see it, or it isn't manifested in the same way as it were before...and just the fact that one is concerned about it, shows that there is something there, inshallah..thats why the kuffaar dont think about an aakhirah, because there is no iman there to begin with....so inshallah, cultivate the little that's left...

dont give up, because youll never win..its better to keep fighting hard, then to lose. and just what good do you expect from giving in anyway? if you think life stinks now whilst your fighting, then itll stink even worse once you give up...think about it...
jazakIllah khair, i appreciate that a lot, again i have no intention to ever lose, its just a feeling expressed.

and your're in a weak state of mind if that's your mentality... (no offense)
yeh sometimes i wonder if im that stern tree which breaks suddenly.. (the munafiq..) instead of the bamboo tree... (which goes down and comes back up ie the believer)

keep me in dua's inshAllah

Assalamu Alaikum

Ummu Sufyaan
12-19-2008, 08:26 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
oh believe me i have no intention to lose, never have and inshAllah never will.
the poem illustrates a time when people feel they compromised their emaan and envy those around them who still are holding onto theirs tightly. You know those times right when you feel like you've lost it but you look around and can see emaan radiating out of others and you wish you still had that high level...
oh i get it...alhamdulillah..i was thinking otherwise :hiding:

jazakIllah khair, i appreciate that a lot, again i have no intention to ever lose, its just a feeling expressed.
wa iyyak..

~ Sabr ~
01-25-2012, 08:38 AM
:salamext:

Your poems are A1 brother.

Periwinkle18
01-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Read this after such a long time its soo good mashaAllah. wish i was good at writing poems :P

Marina-Aisha
01-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Awww that's beautiful thanx for sharing :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.