/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O people of java I need help please :(

Danah
12-21-2008, 02:15 PM
I need a help in adding text in a Whiteboard Application

in case you dont know the Whiteboard, its an application similar to the painter you have in ur PC.

so mainly I need to know how we can add texts to any screen using java

the whiteboard we need to create is something like this one:
http://www.groupboard.com/demo/

please I need help as soon as possible imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
12-21-2008, 02:28 PM
it will not broadcast online, but its somehow shared by several clients (2 or 3) using client server application

Danah
12-22-2008, 07:41 AM
any other ideas guys??

Tilmeez
12-22-2008, 08:17 AM
I think I'm not getting the idea.
If its to make only something like MS Paint then you need to add a simple textbox.
In my such days Programmer's Heaven was one of my favourite websits. See if you find any help there.

Not sure if this will help you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
12-22-2008, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
I think I'm not getting the idea.
If its to make only something like MS Paint then you need to add a simple textbox.
In my such days Programmer's Heaven was one of my favourite websits. See if you find any help there.

Not sure if this will help you.

jazak allah khair brother for the link I will try to get something from it, but to make it clear to you, I am trying to add text to the white panel.....exactly like the painter.....so we want to know how to add that textbox.....this is what we are stuck on now.

islamirama
12-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Why don't you just look at the page source of that page and use the code their as guideline?

Danah
12-22-2008, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Why don't you just look at the page source of that page and use the code their as guideline?
which page you mean brother?

Danah
12-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh! brother, I think you meant the page of the whiteBoard I provided at the beginning of this thread....right?

I tried to have the source code but they have it only as a ready made application and its not open source

islamirama
12-22-2008, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
Oh! brother, I think you meant the page of the whiteBoard I provided at the beginning of this thread....right?

I tried to have the source code but they have it only as a ready made application and its not open source
Yes, if the source code for the app is hidden, you might want to ask the owner of this forum about his pmad forum, it's a forum for muslim programmers, some nerd there might be able to help.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.