/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unauthorized edicts

islamirama
12-29-2008, 10:16 PM
:sl:

It seems someone has been nosing around my profile and editing it without any justification.

Firstly, i can't change my registered email address, it says admin banned you and you can't do that.

2ndly, under my name it used to say "www.islamqa.com" but now it says "LI Addict", what chicken head is being a childish and messing with my profile?

LI Addict my A$$!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
12-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Its likely it's your hardware that lost meomory and put random names:D Maybe contact any of the admins.

Najm
12-30-2008, 12:33 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Wow!!! Secret Agent Mod under attack!!!!:enough!:

Hope you catch the criminal!!!:rollseyes

You'll sort them out in no time!!:statisfie

FiAmaaniAllah

islamirama
12-30-2008, 12:51 AM
Don't see any mod or admin around when they actually should be!

wonder how long they will ignore this post.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
12-30-2008, 01:09 AM
:sl:

I actually noticed that 'LI Addict' thing today... I thought you had put it up yourself! Anyway, Insha'Allaah we will find out what happened, please bear with us.

islamirama
12-30-2008, 02:14 AM
Wa'alaikum as'salaam,

I tried changing it also but it won't let me.

Here's a start: ask the owner of this site, hey may have an idea....

Like i would ever call myself addict of this forum, just the fact i stayed here for a year is a miracle in itself!

Muezzin
12-30-2008, 01:01 PM
LI Addict is the default user title for members with 2000+ posts.

1 - One Post Wonder
2 - Junior Member
50 - Full Member
100 - LI Senior Member
500 - LI Oldtimer
1000 - LI Oldskool
2000 - LI Addict

Far7an
12-30-2008, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
LI Addict is the default user title for members with 2000+ posts.

1 - One Post Wonder
2 - Junior Member
50 - Full Member
100 - LI Senior Member
500 - LI Oldtimer
1000 - LI Oldskool
2000 - LI Addict
You should add

10,000 - LI Rehab Attendee
20,000 - zAk

islamirama
12-30-2008, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Can't you be nice and polite for once?
Apparently you like reading only posts where kuffars pissed me off with their constant defending of war criminals and pointing fingers at Muslims only, or telling some uptight management to loosen up. Try reading some other posts that fill my rep points up.

So you are an addict only when you admit you are?
I don't have over 20,000 posts to be qualified as an addict. And I don't come online for this place either, it just happens to be a side track while i do my daily emailing and posting at other forums.

Almost 2 years*
And hence... an addict. See your dear Br doorster wasn't an addict and managed to stay away for a long time now. Can you do the same?
Are you suggesting I not come to this forum? Don't worry zakky boy, just waiting till end of the year. It's time to move on anyways.

Muezzin
12-30-2008, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
I don't have over 20,000 posts to be qualified as an addict. And I don't come online for this place either, it just happens to be a side track while i do my daily emailing and posting at other forums.
It's two thousand, not twenty thousand.

You'll be able to change your custom title in a month.

doorster
12-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Almost 2 years*
And hence... an addict. See your dear Br doorster wasn't an addict and managed to stay away for a long time now. Can you do the same? Are you suggesting I not come to this forum?
Don't worry zakky boy, just waiting till end of the year. It's time to move on anyways
ooh! is that a promise?

I might come back the day you leave!

islamirama
12-30-2008, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
ooh! is that a promise?

It seems door knob is still around :rollseyes

Don't worry doorknob, if you start slandering innocent muslims and shaheeds and start defending your munafiq leaders again, i'lll be back to kick your...! :skeleton:

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
It's two thousand, not twenty thousand.

You'll be able to change your custom title in a month.
I was referring to zak's posts (20,000) as to who really qualifies as an addict....

doorster
12-30-2008, 05:58 PM

Don't worry doorknob, if you start slandering innocent muslims and shaheeds and start defending your munafiq leaders again, i'lll be back to kick your...! :skeleton:

I was referring to zak's posts (20,000) as to who really qualifies as an addict....
how very "lovely" and munajjad-like!

thank you (I hope they keep this thread intact for future reference)!

Muezzin
12-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Okay.

format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
ooh! is that a promise?

This thread needn't turn into another fight.

Your questions have been answered, so I'm going to close this thread before things get out of hand.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!