/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dreamer

true believer
12-30-2008, 11:12 PM
I am a dreamer. Ma world is a dream as happiness flows from me. Ma eyes stare in wonder lost in a daze. Escape the real world’s maze n dead ends.

No more hurt, no pain
Ma heart is finally free from its chains
Ma sky is ma limit, I am in ma bubble of wonder

Protection from harm and evil doers. I seek peace and sernity, as I bow down,
Words of praise whisperd in subitmission. I bow to one. N fear none else

I made ma peace wiz da world. To seek truth and happiness is ma goal
No one to put me down, no pressure. Just fly free in ma world of dreams.
I wont let no one catch ME! I fly high as can be
No one to cage me and destroy ma spirit. I am a dreamer of a better place
Dream to build a the best person inside, find out ma true self n clear ma debts with No
Secrets to hide, I am a dreamer of all things possible. I dream of a ummah that can stand side by side in worship. A dreamer of jannah and meet the one n only. I dream of world peace yet I know,it’s a all dream. But success is pyscologal n mark ma words. I’ll make it possible. To dream of a future is the first step to building it. So I’ll dream on as I am a dreamer, but forever I will remain a believer.

(not quite finished, but add more later)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!