/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bros

Ummu Sufyaan
01-04-2009, 10:03 AM
:sl:
as girls, we tend to be more naive/sympathetic etc then brothers.

for eg, if a brother/guy asks a sister for her MSN/private details, just really randomly (or otherwise), how do you as brothers (i only say brothers because you would know the mentality of a guy, etc) advice for her to react.

i mean common sense would dictate to tell him to get lost, right? but some sisters are just genuinely naive imsad and may fall into the wrong traps/make excuses excuses, such as he's ignorant, etc...

and no offense sisters :p :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-04-2009, 05:07 PM
randomly or not randomly,i think the answer should be a straightforward NO!
its that simple you dont have to lie,you dont have to feel sorry

a sister with strong faith would take the above option of rejection by simply saying,sorry goodbye!

and for those who say,''i just gave it to him he's kinda cute,ive got nothing to lose''

god help them :)

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-04-2009, 07:19 PM
The best reply will be "no reply" at all.It works.

Zahida
01-04-2009, 08:44 PM
:sl: Well said and very practical..............:w::thankyou:
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
The best reply will be "no reply" at all.It works.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
01-04-2009, 09:11 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Dont reply is the best thing.

But of you do end up replying and saying no, dont let him convince you that he needs you to help him with something or that he wants to ask you a question.

Out of the gazillions of people on Allah's earth he could only find you to ask!? No Siree! He's going about things the wrong way and he needs to realise that he shouldnt randomly be talking to sisters. End of.

If something happens on this forum and a bro asks you through PM, link them to Bro Muhammad's profile [Or zAk's or Abu Sayyad's]

WassalamuAlaykum

youngsister
01-06-2009, 11:54 AM

I guess i think like a brother because i would tell to get lost lol

Nah seriously dont reply and if he still goes on tell him to fear allah swt and then tell him to get lost

Daffodil
01-08-2009, 01:41 PM
You can tweak your settings so that you dont recieve messages from people apart from the mods.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-08-2009, 02:01 PM
get ur mahram to track em down n kick their ass

~Taalibah~
01-10-2009, 09:33 PM
^Not always possible if they are an ocean away.
I agree with the dont reply method and if he persists report him and tell him you are too.
:w:

Vito
01-10-2009, 09:54 PM
If you weren't comfortable giving that information out, just delete the message and don't reply back. If this is someone you've been chatting with and don't feel like giving it out, just simply say no. If he doesn't respect that, well then let him cry it off and find a new target :D

ziyad786
01-11-2009, 01:41 AM
somtimes should avoid gettin into the situation in the first place.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-11-2009, 10:11 AM
^i honestly cannot think of one think i done to draw that kind of attention to me

ziyad786
01-11-2009, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
^i honestly cannot think of one think i done to draw that kind of attention to me
khair, just dont reply iA, and the message would be clear.

nebula
01-11-2009, 03:19 PM
slay him!

Yanal
01-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Just ignore those pms. Maybe you shouldn't make a mountain which is really a hole. I think you might be over exagerating, I think you made another thread and someone said make a thread regarding this matter in the sisters section and warn the sisters. Why post it here again when you get similar answers. Just pm a Adminstrator. end of matter and farewell for that member.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-12-2009, 07:32 AM
^its only cos your young that im not gna "growl" back at you.

however i will say that the reason i posted here, as stated in my first post, is to ask specifically from a brothers perspective. ^o)

oh and its mountain out of a molehill, not a hole :D

Danah
01-13-2009, 10:54 AM
well, another situation, this brother might keep sending PMs if you dont reply.....so what to do

just throw this to him after the first PM
" whenever a woman and a man stay alone in a place, Satan is the third "
then if he said some stupid things like no I am pure.....blah blah.....report him to an Admin

because make sure that after you will give him your address, you will be added to his msn contact list sooner or later.....and being in msn, is the same as being alone physically

end of story.........

Yanal
01-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Sorry about judging you without having much knowledge. And I knew there was something wrong with that phrase as I was typing.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-14-2009, 07:23 AM
^lol no prbs :)

Orn
01-20-2009, 03:06 PM
to the sisters who are naive just ignore that brother and usually they go away and if they dont there's always the block button :D

maron
01-23-2009, 12:20 AM
Sorry about judging you without having much knowledge.I don't like doubt in every thing.
it causes lots of problems.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.