/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Importance of Case Markings

Wyatt
01-06-2009, 07:04 PM
The nominative, accusative, and dative/genitive case markings are not included in this book I'm using, for they claim it is because of "simplification purposes."

They said it was basically omitted in standard arabic, but I never got that impression elsewhere.

Are they that crucial? I have a good grasp on them, for which German helps me. So, what if I learn from this book without them?

If I do need them in speaking, then would it be that bad to use this book that basically totally disregards them? I could just learn to insert them as I produce my own sentences.

:D Thanks for the help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*Yasmin*
01-07-2009, 10:38 AM
may be i understand you & may not
but anyway
case markings have an important in arabic lang
but it's not so big deal not knowing them if you just wanna talk arabic because you can talk and write without knowing marking!
& if you wanna talk in the right way you should know them of course
so better for you to know them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.