/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what am i going to do

AnonymousPoster
01-08-2009, 11:20 PM
:sl:
I am soo confused, a brother proposed to me and he is like, everything u could ever dream of having in a guy, hes religious and so on mashallah, but then how can i except some elses proposal wen my heart it sumwere else? :cry: im so afraid of doing something wrong, i really really wished that my destiny would be with another guy who i ever never even spoken to one day, i have heard so many good things about him! and now im just stuck and dont no what to do or to say? we plan and so does Allah, do i follow my heart? what im i going to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
01-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Where is Yr heart?

anon2 :peace:

AnonymousPoster
01-08-2009, 11:46 PM
i was always thinking abt da other guy, i always wished it was him oneday, what am i goin 2 do i am such a bad person,

Re.TiReD
01-08-2009, 11:46 PM
:wasalamex

Your heart is elsewhere? Where is that elsewhere? Is it possible to marry that 'elsewhere'?

Genuine questions sis because if Mr.Elsewhere is somebody who cannot be, or somebody that you've just got attached too then I suggest you do things the right way and go with this new proposal. Wallahu A'lam

And its true that we plan but Allah (swt) also plans and He is the best of planners.

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
01-08-2009, 11:59 PM
this other guy..is there any possibility with him:?

AnonymousPoster
01-09-2009, 12:01 AM
i have no idea, i have only spoken to him a few times but i hear so much good things abt him....im soo confused

Yanal
01-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Define good things. First who did you hear them from? Can you trust this source? What's your opinion on these " Good things" After these questions are properly answered I can answer to your question.

AnonymousPoster
01-09-2009, 12:12 AM
I know myself that he is a hafid, he was in my bioligy class for a short while so i know hes hard working, people always say how he works hard, hes religious..theres nothing more u can ask for

Yanal
01-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Thats not what I asked for. Please reread my questions as I think you misunderstood them.

AnonymousPoster
01-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Define good things. First who did you hear them from? Can you trust this source? What's your opinion on these " Good things" After these questions are properly answered I can answer to your question.
Good things, something u always look for in people, e.g good atitude etc. yes i can trust this source, i think this is everything u can look for in some one, is there anything more u can ask for

Yanal
01-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Love, for his future wife. If that's everything you want what's the problem?

Ummu Sufyaan
01-09-2009, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I am soo confused, a brother proposed to me and he is like, everything u could ever dream of having in a guy, hes religious and so on mashallah, but then how can i except some elses proposal wen my heart it sumwere else? :cry: im so afraid of doing something wrong, i really really wished that my destiny would be with another guy who i ever never even spoken to one day, i have heard so many good things about him! and now im just stuck and dont no what to do or to say? we plan and so does Allah, do i follow my heart? what im i going to do?
what are your chances with this "first dude." look at things realistically.
and pray istikhara sis :)

Lonely Gal
01-09-2009, 09:09 AM
if your heart werent elsewhere you u go with the propasal, is that man a good enough man in ur eyes?
Id go with your heart, cos u dont want to go with the proposal only thinkin what if,.
If where ur heart is, is a no-no and the proposal guy is a decent, honest bloke, then look ahead and take the step..

IbnAbdulHakim
01-09-2009, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I know myself that he is a hafid, he was in my bioligy class for a short while so i know hes hard working, people always say how he works hard, hes religious..theres nothing more u can ask for
he sounds really good.l

why dont you ask about for him?

theres no shame in it, khadija asked for the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam

never forget istikhara

God-is-great
02-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Try praying istikhara and inshallah you’ll get your answer

Green_shoes
02-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Take your time and don't rush into anything you have doubts about, if in doubt wait till you feel its the right thing to do otherwise just wait you have nothing to loose not making the wrong decisions, i'm sure you're still young and there is no need to rush into major decision like this, it will affect you the rest of your life.

ps. listen to your heart

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!