/* */

PDA

View Full Version : retriving edited posts

Ummu Sufyaan
01-13-2009, 03:55 AM
:sl:
is there anyway one can do this. i do remember being on another forum, where in the "last edited by..." section, you are able to click on it, and see what you have deleted/added.

so im wondering is there anyway of doing it here too. or at least where an admin/mod can?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-13-2009, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
is there anyway one can do this. i do remember being on another forum, where in the "last edited by..." section, you are able to click on it, and see what you have deleted/added.

so im wondering is there anyway of doing it here too. or at least where an admin/mod can?

I have found no way to retrieve posts as they were prior to being edited.

For deleted posts and threads they can be retrieved if they were soft deleted. If they are hard deleted, they are gone and can not be recovered.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-13-2009, 08:12 AM
^jazakallahu khair...

Re.TiReD
01-13-2009, 03:23 PM
erm it doesnt work on that skin bro zAk...

edit: It does :D

JazakAllah khayr, so yeh....try that skin sis insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
01-13-2009, 03:30 PM
If you did edit and are on that page press undo.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!