/* */

PDA

View Full Version : after life for kufar ?

allahuakbar90
01-25-2009, 05:36 AM
Asalaamualekum brothers and sisters

I was wondering if anyone knows what happens to non believers who haven't rejected islam as they were starved of knowledge of islam but were good people? A brother told me that they will get tested and allah will determine whether given the knowledge they would have embraced islam, is this true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
01-25-2009, 06:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by allahuakbar90

I was wondering if anyone knows what happens to non believers who haven't rejected islam as they were starved of knowledge of islam but were good people? A brother told me that they will get tested and allah will determine whether given the knowledge they would have embraced islam, is this true?
:w:

they will be tested on whether they accepted tawhid or not. for example a man who lived in a jungle and never heard of islam will be tested on whether he believed in and worshipped Allah alone and rejected the false beliefs of his people.

but someone who has heard of Allah's last message and never bothered to investigate it even though they knew of it they are still a disbeliever.

:w:

Gia
01-25-2009, 06:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by allahuakbar90

wa alaykum assalam brother

Allah -tabaraka wa ta'ala- says:
مَّنِ ٱهۡتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَہۡتَدِى لِنَفۡسِهِۦ*ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيۡہَا*ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ۬ وِزۡرَ أُخۡرَىٰ*ۗ وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّىٰ نَبۡعَثَ رَسُولاً۬
الإسراء/ 15

Whosoever goeth right, it is only for (the good of) his own soul that he goeth right, and whosoever erreth, erreth only to its hurt. No laden soul can bear another's load, We never punish until we have sent a messenger. (Al-Isra'a,15)

So it's clear, according the underlined holy Quran text, Allah will never punish those who didn't get introduced to Islam and who haven't rejected it, This also happens to apply to the prophet's own parents

Umar001
01-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

as-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah,

As the sister pointed out no one is punished until a warner is sent by God, moreover we know what the people who go hell will realise why:

Traslation of the meaning:

It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?" (Al-Mulk 67:8)

They will say: "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allāh never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'" (Al-Mulk 67:9)

And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!" (Al-Mulk 67:10)

Emphasis mine, but in this world there are some people not held accountable, with regards to being tested in the hereafter you may want to refer to this: Testing in the Hereafter of those who lived in the interval between two Prophets

And Allah know best.

Br.al-Habeshi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zamtsa
01-25-2009, 12:18 PM
Yes allahuakbar90, the Hadits was narrated by Ibn Katsir in his Sirah Nabawiyyah.

The Prophet's parents are both Naar dwellers, said Rasulullah. Because they already received the sign since Rasulullah was a baby, that their child will be a Prophet. Furthermore, the Din of Ibrahim made the Christian and Jew at that time to do Shalat, not likely after they became Kafir to Rasulullah. And the Din of Ibrahim 'alaihi Salaam never taught worshipping Thaghut and idols, such as Abu Bakar Radhiyallahu 'anhu, he was never engaging in the worshipping of other than Allahu Ta'ala, even before embracing Islam, because he was sticking to the Din of Ibrahim 'alaihi Salaam.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Baji-Ji
01-26-2009, 12:13 PM
As Islams in the media so often, lots of people are aware of the religion, does this count as them being disbelievers?

allahuakbar90
01-26-2009, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baji-Ji
As Islams in the media so often, lots of people are aware of the religion, does this count as them being disbelievers?
I don't think its fair that due to the medias negative view on islam that so many reject islam b4 they get a chance to here the truths. Its sad but allah guides who he wills
:cry:

Umar001
01-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah,

Allah knows best, we know He is Just! So we can be assured He will not deal with anyone unjustly.

Just as a sidenote: Those who are truly seeking their Lord, in a lot of the cases will not stop until they find out the truth.

Br.al-Habeshi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.