/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signs of Allah's existence

بنــuaeــت
01-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Tell me about this nature and the beauty you see in it, do you think is it self- sustained? -- What you see as nature is the Creator, the Originator, the Shaper, what you see Is Allah, so why do you call Him nature?

If, on the other hand, the adversary says: "Nature is an abstract quality, a display in need of an agent, and all that we witness of its accomplishments is brought about without nature having knowledge, will, ability, or even the mere consciousness of what it is producing. All that we see is evidence of nature's achievements."

Then the reply should be that no sane person would accept this reasoning. Do you really believe that the amazing actions and beauties that we see in this world, that no mind can fathom or fully appreciate, are made by an agent that itself has no thinking, ability, wisdom or feeling? Would anyone believe such reasoning but a madman or an animal?

Also the reply should be: "If what you claim were true, I would be clear that such an abstract quality cannot have created itself or originated itself, so who is its Lord, Maker and Originator? Who enabled it to do all that? This logic is a most decisive piece of evidence in favor of believing in the Originator and Maker of nature, believing in Allah and in the infinity of His ability, knowledge and wisdom.

Nothing can create itself', nature itself would discredit such logic: it in fact contradicts mind, innate intuition. For it is not possible to have wise effects without the agency of a wise, able and knowing entity; that it is not possible to have well-controlled effects without here being a maker who is able, in control of things.

When you accept the necessity of the great Creator (Allah), beside whom no other god exists, and no other lord, stop calling Him nature or the 'self- active mind' or such appellations. Say instead: What I describe is Allah, the Creator of everything, the Originator of the world, the Shaper, Lord of the Worlds, Sustainer of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the east and the west, He created, and perfected what He crafted. Do not deny His Names and Attributes and Self, and attribute His making to another and His creation to someone else.

You have to concede His existence, and attribute to Him authorship, creation, lordship and control. There is no other way, praised is Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

Allah's ability and evidence of creating the world is made more manifest within this verse, as Allah says:

Allah is the One who sends the winds like heralds of His Mercy. When they have carried the heavy laden clouds, We drive them to a land that is dead. Then We cause water to descend, and with it bring forth fruits of every kind. So shall We raise up the dead, that you may be admonished. Qur'an (7:57

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
01-26-2009, 06:32 AM
:sl:

jazakallah khairan for this, reminds me when i first became a believer, leaving atheism as i looked at the world and nature and universe and thought all this couldnt have come about on its own, so much beauty, all from nothing? impossible.

بنــuaeــت
01-26-2009, 09:22 AM
الله يجزيك خير اخوي

index123
01-26-2009, 11:55 AM
What a beautiful understanding Allah has given you, I hope someday I will understand this much thank you for sharing your knowledge after all god loves those who share their knowledge.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
بنــuaeــت
01-26-2009, 12:30 PM
شكرا لك اخي الكريم

بوركة ان شاء الله

*Yasmin*
01-26-2009, 01:35 PM
jazake Allahu 5yran sister great thread

format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
:sl:

jazakallah khairan for this, reminds me when i first became a believer, leaving atheism as i looked at the world and nature and universe and thought all this couldnt have come about on its own, so much beauty, all from nothing? impossible.
i sometimes astonish by ppl who just argue and continue debating who created this universe even after they saw deeply this amazing craft Allah made
Sub7an Allah

"It is true thou wilt not be able to guide everyone whom thou lovest: but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance. (56)"
Al-Qasas

Indigåtor
02-19-2009, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by بنــuaeــت
Tell me about this nature and the beauty you see in it, do you think is it self- sustained? -- What you see as nature is the Creator, the Originator, the Shaper, what you see Is Allah, so why do you call Him nature?

If, on the other hand, the adversary says: "Nature is an abstract quality, a display in need of an agent, and all that we witness of its accomplishments is brought about without nature having knowledge, will, ability, or even the mere consciousness of what it is producing. All that we see is evidence of nature's achievements."

Then the reply should be that no sane person would accept this reasoning. Do you really believe that the amazing actions and beauties that we see in this world, that no mind can fathom or fully appreciate, are made by an agent that itself has no thinking, ability, wisdom or feeling? Would anyone believe such reasoning but a madman or an animal?

Also the reply should be: "If what you claim were true, I would be clear that such an abstract quality cannot have created itself or originated itself, so who is its Lord, Maker and Originator? Who enabled it to do all that? This logic is a most decisive piece of evidence in favor of believing in the Originator and Maker of nature, believing in Allah and in the infinity of His ability, knowledge and wisdom.

Nothing can create itself', nature itself would discredit such logic: it in fact contradicts mind, innate intuition. For it is not possible to have wise effects without the agency of a wise, able and knowing entity; that it is not possible to have well-controlled effects without here being a maker who is able, in control of things.

When you accept the necessity of the great Creator (Allah), beside whom no other god exists, and no other lord, stop calling Him nature or the 'self- active mind' or such appellations. Say instead: What I describe is Allah, the Creator of everything, the Originator of the world, the Shaper, Lord of the Worlds, Sustainer of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the east and the west, He created, and perfected what He crafted. Do not deny His Names and Attributes and Self, and attribute His making to another and His creation to someone else.

You have to concede His existence, and attribute to Him authorship, creation, lordship and control. There is no other way, praised is Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

Allah's ability and evidence of creating the world is made more manifest within this verse, as Allah says:

Allah is the One who sends the winds like heralds of His Mercy. When they have carried the heavy laden clouds, We drive them to a land that is dead. Then We cause water to descend, and with it bring forth fruits of every kind. So shall We raise up the dead, that you may be admonished. Qur'an (7:57
Peace بنــuaeــت ,

It is fairly understandable how nature and its "wise effects" has convinced theists that there must exist a governing creator, for marvelling at our surroundings is an intrinsic part of an intelligent/sentient being. Surely to all mankind nature appears pleasing, for the most part. However, teleological reasoning is somewhat challenged by another form of reason.

It is widely accept among skeptics that our assumption of nature having been specially crafted is a natural and necessary trait of all sentient beings: it is reasoned that no matter in what sort of environment (or nature) we existed we would have ascribed to it design. Basically, if man is able to survive and maintain some comfort in any sort of world he will attribute purpose and wisdom to the nature of that world. Perfection is immediately applied by the observer to any type of adaptable location. If a location is adaptable for human life then it is a must for the observer to see splendour and beauty in nature. This is one way in which design is dismissed as a false, albeit natural, perception.

A good example is our sun that ensures the earth is heated amply for its' beings to survive. Theists would argue that there is a divine sign in the sun due to its distance from earth being 'perfect' - it is neither too far from nor too close to our planet, thus providing us life.

However the Anthropic Principle states: "We see the universe the way it is because if it were different we would not be here to observe it."

Seeker of Truth,

Indigåtor

NazariteofEhyah
02-20-2009, 11:53 AM
You said: Tell me about this nature and the beauty you see in it, do you think is it self- sustained? -- What you see as nature is the Creator, the Originator, the Shaper, what you see Is Allah, so why do you call Him nature?

Signs and portents, I think are for the faithless, in my point of view. The firmament is His fashioning and perfectly designed to cater for the fufillment of His Will, for if He Wills for His Will to be done on Earth as it on Heaven then it will be done. No, We shouldn't worship anything of the or pertaining to the firmament..

You said: If, on the other hand, the adversary says: "Nature is an abstract quality, a display in need of an agent, and all that we witness of its accomplishments is brought about without nature having knowledge, will, ability, or even the mere consciousness of what it is producing. All that we see is evidence of nature's achievements." Then the reply should be that no sane person would accept this reasoning. Do you really believe that the amazing actions and beauties that we see in this world, that no mind can fathom or fully appreciate, are made by an agent that itself has no thinking, ability, wisdom or feeling? Would anyone believe such reasoning but a madman or an animal?

These are words spoken by a earthly tongue. The appeciation of nature and of the firmament isn't like that of the appreciation and faith in Deity. In principle it detracts from faith in Deity. Many things happen as a consequence of our actions, and some due to His Will. But it would be an act of judgement to decree that such a indvidual is an animal or madman, for no one is to judge another.

You said: Also the reply should be: "If what you claim were true, I would be clear that such an abstract quality cannot have created itself or originated itself, so who is its Lord, Maker and Originator? Who enabled it to do all that? This logic is a most decisive piece of evidence in favor of believing in the Originator and Maker of nature, believing in Allah and in the infinity of His ability, knowledge and wisdom.Nothing can create itself', nature itself would discredit such logic: it in fact contradicts mind, innate intuition. For it is not possible to have wise effects without the agency of a wise, able and knowing entity; that it is not possible to have well-controlled effects without here being a maker who is able, in control of things.

Things cannot happen without reason. The firmament cannot exist without a reason. Events happen with reason. I think you could have titled your post to attract users who believe in what your refutting.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.