/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to fight Sihr (Black Magic)

ninetrey
01-27-2009, 03:06 PM
esselamu aleikum

i just wanted to warn you brothers and sisters of the **** devil and sihr (black magic! black magic really exsists!!! so as witches and so as the devil so please click on the following link and visit this site so can can learn how to fight black magic and witches inschallah!!!

http://special.worldofislam.info/index.php?page=sihr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-27-2009, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ninetrey
esselamu aleikum

i just wanted to warn you brothers and sisters of the **** devil and sihr (black magic! black magic really exsists!!!
I guess : **** =
I dont know that word was edited by moderator or by yourself. But I dont care.
I'm not ****, I'm a ***** ( Edited by myself :D )

Thank for your information, bro. I know devil and sihr are really exsists. I have few mysterious and unexplained experience about devil and sihr.

KashifB
01-27-2009, 11:30 PM
:sl:

Surah Falak and Sura Naas

Dawud_uk
01-28-2009, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KashifB

that is good, and so is the death of the one doing it, that always helps.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Some Muslims in my place use akeek(gem) or shirt/belt that marked with Qur'anic verses for protect themselves from devil and sihr.
I'm so curious about gem and shirt/belt like that. Is that sihr property ?

Dawud_uk
01-29-2009, 07:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Some Muslims in my place use akeek(gem) or shirt/belt that marked with Qur'anic verses for protect themselves from devil and sihr.
I'm so curious about gem and shirt/belt like that. Is that sihr property ?
:sl: ardianto,

that would be a form of taweez (protective amulet) but this is a forbidden practice and a bidah.

if they believe the amulet itself protects them they are mushrikeen as they have given something in their minds the power of protection which belongs to Allah.

ninetrey
01-29-2009, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KashifB

thats true and surah al ikhlas and surah al fatiha and ayat kursi al baqara
255!!! and you can bless water by putting the index finger (tashahud position)
in water and say bismillah and then say surat al ikhlas, surat nas and surat
al falaq (thats how i do it) and then say:" ya Allah my Lord bless this water for me so i can fight the evil dschins and the devil and the **** magicians inschallah." and then i would say Subhan Allah wa Alhamdulilah wa la illaha illa
Allah wa Allahu Akbar and then the water must be blessed!! then just sprinkle the room or your house or your body with the water and then you drink the rest of the water. if you do so and i f you do your 5 prayers then no **** devil
iblis can harm you ever!!

esselamu aleikum wa rahmetulahi wa barakatu

Yanal
01-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Isnt doing black magic haaram to do? Why believe in it if you do it will happen to you because of your concious.

ninetrey
01-29-2009, 04:41 PM
are you talking to me?
and if yes what do you want from me?

Dawud_uk
01-30-2009, 09:32 AM
thats true and surah al ikhlas and surah al fatiha and ayat kursi al baqara
255!!! and you can bless water by putting the index finger (tashahud position)
in water and say bismillah and then say surat al ikhlas, surat nas and surat
al falaq (thats how i do it) and then say:" ya Allah my Lord bless this water for me so i can fight the evil dschins and the devil and the **** magicians inschallah." and then i would say Subhan Allah wa Alhamdulilah wa la illaha illa
Allah wa Allahu Akbar and then the water must be blessed!! then just sprinkle the room or your house or your body with the water and then you drink the rest of the water. if you do so and i f you do your 5 prayers then no **** devil
iblis can harm you ever!!

esselamu aleikum wa rahmetulahi wa barakatu

:w: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

i am sorry to doubt you but i have heard many of these cures, could you provide some daleel from the quran and sunnah for this remedy?

:w: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

ninetrey
01-30-2009, 02:33 PM
i acually think thats sunna of isa because ive read or heard that somewhere!!
but i cant prove it sorry. but it sounds good right?

Dawud_uk
01-31-2009, 02:48 AM
i acually think thats sunna of isa because ive read or heard that somewhere!!
but i cant prove it sorry. but it sounds good right?
ya akhi all these cures sound good,

for example it would be possible for me to make up one off the top of my head right now, shut all the windows and doors, wave the Quran around the room, at the same time as reciting then take this air in bottles and breath it in.

sounds good right?

wrong, clear cut innovation in the deen, i know that as i just made it up off the top of my head, you get me now?

so the cures we should seek shouldnt just sound good but be based up strong daleel from the Quran and sunnah.

KashifB
01-31-2009, 07:13 PM
I agrtee with Dawud_uk.

You should alway try and follow the path of the Quran and sunnah, if it's not in there leave it because there is no gurantee that your Aml (deed) will be accepted and it may fall in the bidah category.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.