/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kids Say The Funniest Thingz #

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 10:19 PM

... I'm sure there's a moment in each and every day of your lives when you hear a kid you know say something stupid/funny or absolutely hilaaaaaaaaarious,

Please share your stories with us and make our day! ;D

Remember it needn't be your own child it can be a sibling/cousin or even the kid next door =D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 10:20 PM
*sits back and waits* :popcorn:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 10:24 PM
didnt i already make this thread before? :S

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 10:28 PM
ok one funny thing from the top of my head:

scenario: my sister just got married and me and my parents headed over to her in-laws place. My sister approaches me looking very embarassed

sis: *whispers* MAJED :@

me: ??...

sis: :@

me:....???? WAT?

sis: WHY DIDNT YOU GET A HAIRCUT!!! YOUR HAIR LOOKS AWFUL!

me: *out very loud in front of all inlaws* mum said if i just have a bath i wouldnt look so bad and i'd save money instead of having a hair cut

sis: *goes completely red and regrets ever questioning me*

me: *looks very satisfied*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 10:31 PM
^ lol

Today my little brother come up to me and in a very coote accent goes: 'And todays weather is.....FEBRUARY!'

Lol ;D and then looKed up at mom waiting for the praise for knowing the 'weather', 8-)

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 10:33 PM
lol Awwwwwww at sis PK.

Im tryna remem sabz saying summin funny but cant really remem. The little un is just cute though, he'll say 'yeh' to evrythin.

Mikayeel
02-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Haha, top notch the above 2 :D keep em coming, meanwhile ofcourse i try to remember.

Al-Hanbali
02-01-2009, 10:35 PM
- "Are you enganged?"

- "Can I get sacrificed?" :X

- "Are you a dad?"

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
lol Awwwwwww at sis PK.

Im tryna remem sabz saying summin funny but cant really remem. The little un is just cute though, he'll say 'yeh' to evrythin.
I remember one of sabs

S: Hello
TJ: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! =D
S: What's you name?
TJ: TJ
S: Pizza?
TJ: Huh? No TJ!
s: Pizzzzzzzzzaaaaaaa ;D;D;D ahahahha rofl lam*o :giggling:

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
- "Are you enganged?"
LoL

*rofl* Masha'Allah cute kid.

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
I remember one of sabs

S: Hello
TJ: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! =D
S: What's you name?
TJ: TJ
S: Pizza?
TJ: Huh? No TJ!
s: Pizzzzzzzzzaaaaaaa ;D;D;D ahahahha rofl lam*o :giggling:
;D she laughed her head offfff! She still remembers you btw....keeps asking to talk to pizza :p ima tell her ur called PJ's now....might be easier for her.

But she's learning new words now, that other day she came up to me and said, 'that is indeed islamic'... and me and ma otha sis were like.... 'whaaaaaa?' ;D

Pk_#2
- "Are you enganged?"

- "Are you a dad?"

Loq! :giggling: Who thought you were dad? I used to call random guys dad all the time, they all looKed the same :hmm: funny round face with a beard.. =|

IbnAbdulHakim
-
- "Are you a dad?"

bro i think the beard invited questions like that :p, i never got asked that but i got

"are you married?" so many times

to which i always reply "HAV U EVA SEEN MY WIFE?"

and the kid always gives some cheeky grin

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
bro i think the beard invited questions like that :p, i never got asked that but i got

Nice reply lol

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 10:41 PM
;D she laughed her head offfff! She still remembers you btw....keeps asking to talk to pizza :p ima tell her ur called PJ's now....might be easier for her.

But she's learning new words now, that other day she came up to me and said, 'that is indeed islamic'... and me and ma otha sis were like.... 'whaaaaaa?' ;D
Chek her out loool

Tia is becoming a geek aswell, poppa and mom alwasy like these two use words I never heard you two use (meaning me and jj) lol

Yesterday Tia was tryna explain what gay is to me and JJ she like: gay is when two teddybears are the same teddybear with the same pink ribbon and they like eachother... :X

Mikayeel
02-01-2009, 10:43 PM
:sl:

These r 2 questions i kept asking people as a child, i have been told by my family. I cant remember why i asked lol or when :p

Q : If its judgement day and i run as hard as i can, will Allah still catch me?

Q : If a Fox and a dog met at night and had to fight, who'd win ( i was 4)

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Chek her out loool

Tia is becoming a geek aswell, poppa and mom alwasy like these two use words I never heard you two use (meaning me and jj) lol

Yesterday Tia was tryna explain what gay is to me and JJ she like: gay is when two teddybears are the same teddybear with the same pink ribbon and they like eachother... :X
Wahahahaha! LOL and how old is she again? :p

I could really keep a log of all the cute things bihi says :p

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel

These r 2 questions i kept asking people as a child, i have been told by my family. I cant remember why i asked lol or when :p

lol that ones cute! mashAllaah :)

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
AwwK!

Wahahahaha! LOL and how old is she again? :p
8! :hmm:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 10:53 PM
*NOTE* IF YOUR EASILY OFFENDED DONT READ !

i was 6 ok SIX

scenario: me and uncle at the table

me: looks at cereal box

uncle: are you hungry?

me: no

uncle: have you had breakfast?

uncle: im going to give you some:

me: NO !!

uncle: why?

me: i want amma to do it!

uncle: why not me?

me: but you havent washed your hands, its still black :$ (my uncle was naturally dark skinned and i was clearly an idiot)

Intisar
02-01-2009, 10:53 PM
:sl: My little nephews are so hilarious, one day the youngest one who is only 2 came up to me as he saw me laying my head on the pillow.

He then reached over to my belly and patted it.

I then asked him, ''what're you doing Adnan?"

Then he said, ''teking for baby!''

Another time my little cousin who's 7 wanted to stay over at my grandma's house so badly, so he came over with us.

All of a sudden we're all sitting down eating some pizza and then he asks my grandma, ''are you fat?"

I fled the scene. :heated:

My sis is a year older than me (she was 3 at the time) and she used to jump on people and ask them, ''are you my sister?''

And once they said, ''no''. She'd be like, ''why? But Allaah said we're all Adam and Eve's children?"

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 10:55 PM
well everytime my niece of 4 use to get home she use to run straight upstairs to her (grandpa) dada who had a huge huge stomach and rest her feet on it as though it is a footstool. when asked why she'd say "it warms up my feet" lol

this was EVERYTIME, she came home and just ran upstairs to her grandpa lol may Allah have mercy upon him

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Tekking for baby ;D :-[

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 10:56 PM
*NOTE* IF YOUR EASILY OFFENDED DONT READ !

i was 6 ok SIX

scenario: me and uncle at the table

me: looks at cereal box

uncle: are you hungry?

uncle: have you had breakfast?

uncle: im going to give you some:

me: NO !!

uncle: why?

me: i want amma to do it!

uncle: why not me?

me: but you havent washed your hands, its still black :$ (my uncle was naturally dark skinned and i was clearly an idiot)
;D Dhurro!

Yesterday Yamin jumped on poppas back while he was praying and from the top bunk you can't see what he's doing, so JJ checking up on him (Y), she's like Yamin what are you doing? He goes. 'riding my horsie' and poppa burst out laughing ;D then he had to shift rooms 'coz Yamin woudn't leave him alone! :giggling:

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 10:57 PM
well everytime my niece of 4 use to get home she use to run straight upstairs to her (grandpa) dada who had a huge huge stomach and rest her feet on it as though it is a footstool. when asked why she'd say "it warms up my feet" lol

this was EVERYTIME, she came home and just ran upstairs to her grandpa lol may Allah have mercy upon him
ameen. Aww when kids love somebody they show it in real cute ways masha'Allah

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Lol Ameena =$

Aww My lil brother is addicted to my moms feet! Even in his slee he turns side ways just so his feet could be next to moms, btw time it's morning he's shift beds on to moms one! :D

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
ameen. Aww when kids love somebody they show it in real cute ways masha'Allah
LOVE?

also EVERY morning when my dad would get up from sleep to go bathroom with the intention of lying down again, she would take his position and blanket lol. and he'd always laugh and go to her grandmother saying "shes stolen my bed and blanket yet again!".

cheeky lil thing may Allah guide her to becoming a truelly pious mu'minah, Ameen

Intisar
02-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Tekking for baby ;D :-[
:sl: He does it on purpose, cause I always see him laughing afterwards. Clever kid.

He always calls me ''grandma'' and I tell him, ''no Adnan, I'm your Aunt''. He's like, ''but you no have baby??'' And then he tugs on my hijab. Then I'm like, ''what?" Then he tries to pat my stomach again, and I tell him ''no''. Then he's like, ''but I tekk again!! you say no so i tekk again:('' SubhanAllaah the kid is a doc in the making.

His older brother Kadar went with him and his mum to Germany in the summer recently and he didn't understand anything that they were saying. ''He's like, mommy, alien??''

He would call his Dad in the night and then tell him to take care of his bed for him and that he will come back. And then when he was lonely he would tell his Dad, ''you go gari (car) and come okay?" He doesn't realise that Germany is in a completely different continent. ;D

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Lol Ameena =$

Aww My lil brother is addicted to my moms feet! Even in his slee he turns side ways just so his feet could be next to moms, btw time it's morning he's shift beds on to moms one! :D
Babeh loves feet too...and arms.....he bites mine loads. And when I'm sleeping he pokes my cheeks <_<

LOVE?

also EVERY morning when my dad would get up from sleep to go bathroom with the intention of lying down again, she would take his position and blanket lol. and he'd always laugh and go to her grandmother saying "shes stolen my bed and blanket yet again!".

cheeky lil thing may Allah guide her to becoming a truelly pious mu'minah, Ameen
LOVE its lovee!

Its like all my cousins....whenever my grandfather makes wudhu ready for salah etc....he asks for a glass of water to be set ready for him when he comes down, dunno why but he just likes a drink of water after wudhu. And after he's taken a sip or two literally ALL my cousins try to get to him first to take a sip from the same glass and the same spot he places his lips....and when u ask em why they'll say the glass smells of his itr and they love it. Lol

Its soo cuteee :statisfie

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameena*
:sl: He does it on purpose, cause I always see him laughing afterwards. Clever kid.

He always calls me ''grandma'' and I tell him, ''no Adnan, I'm your Aunt''. He's like, ''but you no have baby??'' And then he tugs on my hijab. Then I'm like, ''what?" Then he tries to pat my stomach again, and I tell him ''no''. Then he's like, ''but I tekk again!! you say no so i tekk again:('' SubhanAllaah the kid is a doc in the making.

His older brother Kadar went with him and his mum to Germany in the summer recently and he didn't understand anything that they were saying. ''He's like, mommy, alien??''

He would call his Dad in the night and then tell him to take care of his bed for him and that he will come back. And then when he was lonely he would tell his Dad, ''you go gari (car) and come okay?" He doesn't realise that Germany is in a completely different continent. ;D
:wasalamex

LOL 'tek'....now that is tres cute ;D masha'Allah

I remem when we went to spain my lil sis kept asking where the 'pink room' was. She kept saying, 'but I dont like it here, I want to go back to the pink room'....meaning my room coz its pink. lol. She thought it was just round the corner or summin

Intisar
02-01-2009, 11:09 PM
:wasalamex

LOL 'tek'....now that is tres cute ;D masha'Allah

I remem when we went to spain my lil sis kept asking where the 'pink room' was. She kept saying, 'but I dont like it here, I want to go back to the pink room'....meaning my room coz its pink. lol. She thought it was just round the corner or summin
Awwwww mashaAllaah.

My sis was a trouble maker when she was young, in Kenya we lived in a pretty big villa (cost of living is cheap) so my sis and I were in the den and then my Dad came in and wanted to watch the news. The TV's remote wasn't working and conveniently that day we were waiting for them to bring a new one for our room. So anyway, my Dad kept saying, ''Up, no down, no up, no down, no up, no down, no up, no down''. Until my sister went berserk and started crying she's like, ''up and down and up downuuuuuhhhh!''

She also thought our mom was our sister, she goes, ''abayoo, come play with me!''

And she thought our bro was our maid cause he's much darker than us, and she's like, ''boyso, biyo (which means, ''maid, water'').

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 11:10 PM

Lool! Aww, is it just tekking or poKing? :confused:

Babeh loves feet too...and arms.....he bites mine loads. And when I'm sleeping he pokes my cheeks <_<
Yay I taught him to poKe people, every kid has there own wai of grabbing on to momma be it tugging hair, touching cheeks, pulling bra straps...;D

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM
one of my younga cousins neva really use to like it when girls use to enter the boys room (he was 9 at the time) so everytime a girl use to come in he use to ask her if she liked one of the boys and that wud of course make her run away red faced.

lol

cheeky lil bugger

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Awwwww mashaAllaah.

My sis was a trouble maker when she was young, in Kenya we lived in a pretty big villa (cost of living is cheap) so my sis and I were in the den and then my Dad came in and wanted to watch the news. The TV's remote wasn't working and conveniently that day we were waiting for them to bring a new one for our room. So anyway, my Dad kept saying, ''Up, no down, no up, no down, no up, no down, no up, no down''. Until my sister went berserk and started crying she's like, ''up and down and up downuuuuuhhhh!''

She also thought our mom was our sister, she goes, ''abayoo, come play with me!''

And she thought our bro was our maid cause he's much darker than us, and she's like, ''boyso, biyo (which means, ''maid, water'').
LOLLL so thats what abayo means? I've always wondered :p

Yay I taught him to poKe people, every kid has there own wai of grabbing on to momma
Yeh cept he aint my kid <_< u taught him wrong innit :p ;D

Intisar
02-01-2009, 11:12 PM
He's checking if I'm pregnant lol. But he pats, not pokes, he's not a violent kid. Only if you take away his raisins. :hmm:

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:15 PM
He's checking if I'm pregnant lol. But he pats, not pokes, he's not a violent kid. Only if you take away his raisins. :hmm:
Once my uncle was in .... erm, lol shudnt we move this to sisters section? :-[

PK?

Intisar
LOLLL so thats what abayo means? I've always wondered :p

Yeh cept he aint my kid <_< u taught him wrong innit :p ;D
Yeah, it means sister, but we say it all the time. Even if we don't know eachother we'll just say ''abayoo''. My mum doesn't even say it lol, it's like slang now. :D

My little cousin is 7, and one day we came back from dinner, so as we're walking out he tells me that I smell like beef. I'm like, ''okay Zakaria''. :sunny:

Then he goes up to my brother and goes, ''you smell like George Bush''.

And then he goes up to our uncle and goes, ''you smell like Hillary Clinton. Like a loser! A bad loser!''

Pk_#2
one of my younga cousins neva really use to like it when girls use to enter the boys room (he was 9 at the time) so everytime a girl use to come in he use to ask her if she liked one of the boys and that wud of course make her run away red faced.

lol

cheeky lil bugger
Well boys usually do this cover up thing, so if he's telling em to get lost, he really wants em next to him :D

So when boys like you, they beat you up, :( Boys are scary,

You know when we be's lil we dun wana be anywhere next to the dudes, and there's this one boy (bless him ;D) he used to like ma art work and used to keep complementing it and of corse wiv all ma mates I used to be like 'ewwwwwwwwwy get away from ma stuff!!' and ma mates wer like les beat him up, so we lokd him in the design technology room and beat him up (omg we wer so violent :hiding:) and den he told his mom :giggling:

:mmokay:

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah, it means sister, but we say it all the time. Even if we don't know eachother we'll just say ''abayoo''. My mum doesn't even say it lol, it's like slang now. :D

My little cousin is 7, and one day we came back from dinner, so as we're walking out he tells me that I smell like beef. I'm like, ''okay Zakaria''. :sunny:

And then he goes up to our uncle and goes, ''you smell like Hillary Clinton. Like a loser! A bad loser!''
;D some cute kids in ur fam masha'Allah ;D most of the kids in our fam and the cousins are still in the 'goo-goo gaa-gaa' stage :p oh and they dribble, loads :phew: :p

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 11:17 PM

Lol! Poor uncle we pick on r uncle aswell coz he's a freshie ;D

No Amatul Wadudy babeh,

Reminder: Thou shalt keep this thread free from sisterly bickering? ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 11:19 PM
lol its not a saying but one of my nephews use to sleep on the prayer mat every time it was time to pray (he was around 3ish) and then he use to tell his mum his a good boy because his prayed lol

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:21 PM
lol its not a saying but one of my nephews use to sleep on the prayer mat every time it was time to pray (he was around 3ish) and then he use to tell his mum his a good boy because his prayed lol
Sa'eed....you should see him tryna copy me in sajdah......Lo0o0o0oL you just reminded me, ima so take a pic someday insha'Allah ;D

Intisar
02-01-2009, 11:22 PM
;D some cute kids in ur fam masha'Allah ;D most of the kids in our fam and the cousins are still in the 'goo-goo gaa-gaa' stage :p oh and they dribble, loads :phew: :p
:sl: They are handleful, they attack me all at once.

They yell ''samosa party!'' and then all jump on me at once. I'm like, ''where's the samosa?" My lil cousin's like, ''you're samosta jump!'' ;D

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:23 PM

They yell ''samosa party!'' and then all jump on me at once. I'm like, ''where's the samosa?" My lil cousin's like, ''you're samosta jump!'' ;D
;D I want them....give em to meeeee

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 11:24 PM
One time my lil bro got a pray mat and put it next to JJ's and JJ said alright you can copy everything I do, but do it like dad, and he knows how poppa does it so he done the salah all the way through and at the end I was preparing to put his prayer mat away and he said, 'no I havn't finished im doing this with my fingers' I was like waaa you doing mate, 'he goes I duno but api (jj) done it' lol I realised he was doing tasbih with his fingers, so I asked him what he was saying and he said 'anyfing' lol so we had to teach him to say subhanAllaah lol ;D

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 11:25 PM

;D;D;D Ahahaha!

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:25 PM
wahaha kids rockkkkkkk! Just cuteness :statisfie masha'Allah.

If only they were edible *sigh*

Intisar
02-01-2009, 11:27 PM
;D I want them....give em to meeeee
LOL good luck with them, they form parties and attack the older people.

They yell, ''1, 2, 3...I attack thee!'' I don't know even where they learn this stuff from, but they're crazy kids.

One day Adnan was watching ''Ifta7 yaa samsam'' (I think it's sesame street in arabic), the VHS version, and then there was a commercial cause somebody tapped it and he saw an old lady and he thought it was me. He goes, ''Habya! habya! TVVVVV looookk!! Habya! Hi, it's me Adnan'' Then he turns to his mom and goes, ''Why habya no say hi to me? imsad"

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 11:28 PM
wahaha kids rockkkkkkk! Just cuteness :statisfie masha'Allah.

If only they were edible *sigh*
I wana eat my little brother, I sometimes try and eat him! :giggling: And Tia and Yamin are addicted to kissing my feet, how do I stop that??? Tia hugs my feet when I'm asleep, :mmokay: then I beat her up when I wake up ;D

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:31 PM
LOL good luck with them, they form parties and attack the older people.

They yell, ''1, 2, 3...I attack thee!'' I don't know even where they learn this stuff from, but they're crazy kids.

One day Adnan was watching ''Ifta7 yaa samsam'' (I think it's sesame street in arabic), the VHS version, and then there was a commercial cause somebody tapped it and he saw an old lady and he thought it was me. He goes, ''Habya! habya! TVVVVV looookk!! Habya! Hi, it's me Adnan'' Then he turns to his mom and goes, ''Why habya no say hi to me? imsad"
Habya? LOOOLL you've got me in stitches....masha'Allahhh may Allah bless em all. Ameen!

I wana eat my little brother, I sometimes try and eat him! :giggling: And Tia and Yamin are addicted to kissing my feet, how do I stop that??? Tia hugs my feet when I'm asleep, :mmokay: then I beat her up when I wake up ;D
My bro tries to eat me back though :-[

Yanal
02-01-2009, 11:46 PM
This reminds me of the time when I was newly in grade 2 and our teachers name was ng and I by accident always called her mamma. O ya once I accidently stuck a crayon in my nose and a girl say me and started cracking up. Doesn't this remind you of iqram or Güven and his sillyness?

IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
This reminds me of the time when I was newly in grade 2 and our teachers name was ng and I by accident always called her mamma. O ya once I accidently stuck a crayon in my nose and a girl say me and started cracking up. Doesn't this remind you of Alpha and his sillyness?
nope it sounds like the yanal i kno and love :D

Yanal
02-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Just remember something else. 2 years ago me and my lil sister go to Quran classes and we start talking about funny incidents. So this sister tells us that her brother wakes up goes to the bathroom,brushes then goes back to sleep:D.Then the imam called me up and I was cracking up. Another Quran story. There's my friend who brings pikachu action figures and shows me. I was 6 so bear with me, I threw the pikachu action figure to the imam and he and me got a scolding.

Ar-RaYYan
02-02-2009, 12:11 AM
mashallah all these stories are soo amazing and funny ;D
the kids are soo adorable :sunny:
keep them coming

Güven
02-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Here is a kid that says something realy funny ;D

This reminds me of the time when I was newly in grade 2 and our teachers name was ng and I by accident always called her mamma. O ya once I accidently stuck a crayon in my nose and a girl say me and started cracking up. Doesn't this remind you of iqram or Güven and his sillyness?

alcurad
02-02-2009, 12:35 AM
cool thread:)
more more more...
there, three times.

MT2
02-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Cuteness masha'Allah...

Here's a story of my little brother.... From a very young age, my parents taught me and my siblings that Allah (swt) is up above and sees everything. A couple of years back we went on a trip to the homeland and on our way there, sitting on the airplane, my eldest brother opened up the window shade and told us to take a look outside. Upon seeing the sky, clouds and all, my youngest brother (who was three at the time) asked my mother " Moma, where's Allah (swt)? Are we going to see Him?"

Na7lah
02-02-2009, 01:46 AM
i love when kids try to pray, my lil nephew once saw me praying and he hurried to get the prayer mat but he coudnt find it so he got the welcome mat from the front door and started using that ;D he was two and when he tried to make sujuud he couldn't do it perfect so he just layed down flat on his belly :p and through out the salah he was saying bishma bishma lol for bismillah

Na7lah
02-02-2009, 01:56 AM
posted this in the ss but i'll post it here too

a few days ago i was at the masjid waiting for asr and a sister was there with her two sons, 'bout 7, 6' and the boys were talking lol

Boy 1 *younger one*: Nur shaitan is really really bad right?
Nur: yeh, this baad! and he shows his hands that are spread faar apart :p
Boy 1: can we touch him?
Nur: No! :ooh:
Boy 1: what would you do if you could?
Nur: *thinks for a bit* i would kick him and beat him and hurt him until he says sorry!
Boy 1: :ooh: why!?
Nur: shh don't tell anyone, "he made me forget to pray isha yesterday and i had to pray when i got up"
Boy 1: oh! thats a good reason *and he smiles content* but don't let him make you forget it again ok?
Nur: ok!

Ummu Sufyaan
02-02-2009, 07:28 AM
... I'm sure there's a moment in each and every day of your lives when you hear a kid you know say something stupid/funny or absolutely hilaaaaaaaaarious,
omg! yes!!! my 6 yr old niece.
her: im so upset with mum
us: why
her: she wont let me buy my sister a telescope :p ;D

Far7an
02-02-2009, 07:59 AM
We were watching jumuah khutbah from Makkah when my nephew says to his father...

"Abu! He's cheating, he's looking in the paper!"

crayon
02-02-2009, 09:53 AM
This summer I was going to pray duhr, and then take my 4 year old cousin to the park. He was waiting for me, so I asked him "how about you pray with me, and then we go to the park?". He said okay, so I took him to the bathroom and showed him how to make wudu, helped him with it.

Then after we finished, before I started praying, I told him to do everything that I did. Everytime I said "allahu akbar" he said it, he made ruku, sujood, and all, it was adorable mashallah.
At the end when we finished, he's like "J, you did a fine job!" with this wide smile on his face, lol.

When we got back from the park it was asr time, I asked him if he wanted to pray with me again, he's like "No, that's enough for today!".:p

Pk_#2
02-02-2009, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
We were watching jumuah khutbah from Makkah when my nephew says to his father...

"Abu! He's cheating, he's looking in the paper!"
;D

format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
This summer I was going to pray duhr, and then take my 4 year old cousin to the park. He was waiting for me, so I asked him "how about you pray with me, and then we go to the park?". He said okay, so I took him to the bathroom and showed him how to make wudu, helped him with it.

Then after we finished, before I started praying, I told him to do everything that I did. Everytime I said "allahu akbar" he said it, he made ruku, sujood, and all, it was adorable mashallah.
At the end when we finished, he's like "J, you did a fine job!" with this wide smile on his face, lol.

When we got back from the park it was asr time, I asked him if he wanted to pray with me again, he's like "No, that's enough for today!".:p
Lol Aww^

One time when JJ was 5 her and her mates went to the farm for a trip or summin and the man that was showing em around was like, who wants to touch the pigs? And you know kids they was all like yeah mee meeeeeeee and JJ thought she'll join in, n she was like YAHHH MEEEEEEEE and he's like ok then touch the piggy, and she's like, :ermm: she dint really wana do it ahaha but she had to touch tha ugly thang ehehe ;D

crayon
02-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Oh, the same little cousin also likes to pretend he's cinderella, and he makes us act out his whole "cinderella" storybook with him. He's cinderella, and I'm the stepmother/fairy godmother/prince/etc., lol.

We're hoping it's just a phase.:p

Here's a picture of him with a mushroom he found, he was enthralled by it. Perhaps because I told him it was a magical mushroom...lol
http://enigmaticentity.deviantart.co...rince-96384082

Pk_#2
02-02-2009, 10:34 AM
AwwwK!

You're teaching him about magic mushrooms.... =| so soon?!

crayon
02-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Hah, not THAT kind of magical mushroom, lol.
The innocent little kid kind that can grant you wishes or make you invisible or let you fly!:statisfie

Pk_#2
02-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Hah, not THAT kind of magical mushroom, lol.
The innocent little kid kind that can grant you wishes or make you invisible or let you fly!:statisfie
:hmm: You're making me .....

Effects of Magic Mushrooms

- The effects for both mushrooms can take between 30 minutes to two hours to happen. The strongest part of the trip takes 4-10 hours and the after-effects usually last a further 2-6 hours. The more you take, the longer your trip could last.
- Both mushrooms can make you feel confident, relaxed and in good spirits.
- They can distort colour, sound and objects. One effect can be that your senses get mixed up so that, for example, you think you can hear colours and you can see sounds.
- They can also speed up and slow down your sense of time and movement. You may feel like you're dreaming when you're awake.
- You can feel more emotionally sensitive. Some people become creative and feel enlightened.

Maybe we should change it to magic stone? :D

crayon
02-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Lol!
Yeah, next time I see him I'll tell him to forget all about magical mushrooms and focus on stones instead.:p

Re.TiReD
02-02-2009, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
posted this in the ss but i'll post it here too

a few days ago i was at the masjid waiting for asr and a sister was there with her two sons, 'bout 7, 6' and the boys were talking lol

Boy 1 *younger one*: Nur shaitan is really really bad right?
Nur: yeh, this baad! and he shows his hands that are spread faar apart :p
Boy 1: can we touch him?
Nur: No! :ooh:
Boy 1: what would you do if you could?
Nur: *thinks for a bit* i would kick him and beat him and hurt him until he says sorry!
Boy 1: :ooh: why!?
Nur: shh don't tell anyone, "he made me forget to pray isha yesterday and i had to pray when i got up"
Boy 1: oh! thats a good reason *and he smiles content* but don't let him make you forget it again ok?
Nur: ok!
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
i love when kids try to pray, my lil nephew once saw me praying and he hurried to get the prayer mat but he coudnt find it so he got the welcome mat from the front door and started using that ;D he was two and when he tried to make sujuud he couldn't do it perfect so he just layed down flat on his belly :p and through out the salah he was saying bishma bishma lol for bismillah
^ my lil bro does that. he lies down flat...:p

Pk_#2
02-02-2009, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rose_Ice
Oh nice thread! :p

When we were younger we went to a wedding and my little sister looks up at my mum and says 'Mama when are you going to get married?'

And once my little cousin asked her mum 'Did daddy come out of your tummy too?'

the inncence! ;D
We asked ma cousin which wedding was the best, i.e the two uncles weddings that passed, she's like my mom and dads and we were like waaa you were there? she said Yeahhhhhhh with a big smile ;D

Danah
02-02-2009, 11:25 AM
This thread is very cool.....made me grin

Ameena....ur stories made me cracked up :D especially the baby one lol

;D omg.....thats awesome

format_quote Originally Posted by Rose_Ice
Oh nice thread! :p

When we were younger we went to a wedding and my little sister looks up at my mum and says 'Mama when are you going to get married?'

And once my little cousin asked her mum 'Did daddy come out of your tummy too?'
OMG.....I cant resist? ;D
well, my niece was looking to her mom while she was doing zikr (remembering allah or tasbeeh) after the prayer sitting on her mat, she tried to say the same.....her mother said subhan allah alhumdulilah, allahu akbar.....and many others words
next time her mother listened to her saying...
subhan allah
alhumdulilah
allahu akbar
al ka'abah>>> al ka'abah? :ooh:.....just what brought al ka'abha here?
lol, she thought that tasbeeh is anything related to Islam

lol, maybe next time she well say .... masjed :hiding:

Re.TiReD
02-02-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm finally safe from the zombies :statisfie

Somebody once said that their daughter threw a tantrum because her mum didnt invite her to her wedding (meaning the kid was upset because she hadnt been at her mums wedding) :p

Pk_#2
02-03-2009, 11:26 AM
I'm finally safe from the zombies :statisfie

Somebody once said that their daughter threw a tantrum because her mum didnt invite her to her wedding (meaning the kid was upset because she hadnt been at her mums wedding) :p
What zombies? :skeleton:

Yesterday my lil bro was helping ma mom and she said jazakAllah and he goes 'wa yucky' ;D :X

He hears us lot say wa iyyaki but I guess he dint understand it properly Lol

Danah
02-03-2009, 11:42 AM
here is a scary story instead of a funny........post it before is ss:
mom was pregnant that time....

brother: mamy what u will give birth to, boy or girl?
mom: Allah knows the best my dear.

*brother go to the kitchen get a knife and a sticking tape*

mom: what is this my dear?
brother: I will open ur tummy to see what is inside then we will close it again using this tape :skeleton:
mom: :ooh: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:

lol he still remember that story until now

Pk_#2
02-03-2009, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
here is a scary story instead of a funny........post it before is ss:
mom was pregnant that time....

brother: mamy what u will give birth to, boy or girl?
mom: Allah knows the best my dear.

*brother go to the kitchen get a knife and a sticking tape*

mom: what is this my dear?
brother: I will open ur tummy to see what is inside then we will close it again using this tape :skeleton:
mom: :ooh: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:

lol he still remember that story until now
OmR :skeleton:

You're too sensitive to know that story, get it out of your head, NOW!! :D

Danah
02-03-2009, 11:49 AM
OmR :skeleton:

You're too sensitive to know that story, get it out of your head, NOW!! :D
lol, I need to strengthen my heart from time to another :D

Pk_#2
02-03-2009, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
lol, I need to strengthen my heart from time to another :D
Awwk InshaAllaah, but take your time...please :exhausted

You and A.A are sooooo cooote!! :D

One time ma mom and poppa were play fighting and ma lil brother comes out of nowhere and starts kicking my pops, and ma poppa's like ask your son why he did that, and ma mom asked him and he goes 'coz he hit my mum ;D'

He's sho sho cooote.

Re.TiReD
02-03-2009, 12:39 PM
What zombies? :skeleton:

Yesterday my lil bro was helping ma mom and she said jazakAllah and he goes 'wa yucky' ;D :X

He hears us lot say wa iyyaki but I guess he dint understand it properly Lol
The zombies that live in my room :statisfie

Awww wa yucky ;D

Pk_#2
02-03-2009, 12:51 PM
The zombies that live in my room :statisfie

Awww wa yucky ;D
Zombies..:skeleton: In ur room?

Grab the laptop woman and run for your life!!!!!!!

Oh I have this cousin brother as well whose real silly, his mum told him to say the sleeping dua, and he goes, 'Allaahumma bismika amutu wa TAHIYAH! lol just to annoy her ;D

Re.TiReD
02-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Zombies..:skeleton: In ur room?

Grab the laptop woman and run for your life!!!!!!!

Oh I have this cousin brother as well whose real silly, his mum told him to say the sleeping dua, and he goes, 'Allaahumma bismika amutu wa TAHIYAH! lol just to annoy her ;D
LOL really? ;D

btw was that yam in the pic? :p

Pk_#2
02-03-2009, 01:05 PM
LOL really? ;D

btw was that yam in the pic? :p
Yeah LOL I got a pic of him making snow angels, he gone fat innay? Now we can eat him :Evil:

Re.TiReD
02-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Its the 1st time I seen him so dunno if he 'gone fat' ;D but he's cute masha'Allah! Noooo dont eat himmmmm! I want him and Tia to sing to me again :statisfie

Pk_#2
02-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Its the 1st time I seen him so dunno if he 'gone fat' ;D but he's cute masha'Allah! Noooo dont eat himmmmm! I want him and Tia to sing to me again :statisfie
What about me? Me and PeriwinKle will sing to you ;D Forget the other two, they're so last season :rollseyes

I don't have picture messaging no more :'( I sent it to BD 'cause my uncle needed one and I had 3 at the time..:X

Tell me something funny Sabz said!

Yanal
02-04-2009, 01:07 AM
My brother lies on top of me when I go for sadjah. Me and my brother made a word called "Ghosi) meaning lazy . Which we call my sister as she does nothing but watch tv.

cute123
02-04-2009, 04:41 AM
Once one my neighbour - aunty with her 5 yr old daughter, she was making her repeat dua at night before sleeping. So she said to her ,say Allah Tallah give me good health, the girl in turn said, AllahTallah give me apple. they all bursted out in laughter, aunty asked why did u say so. she said apple means good health right?

*Yasmin*
02-04-2009, 12:01 PM
^^ lol

scenario: n da kitchen ,conversation between me and ma brothers

me: do u want something (to drink or eat)?
ma brothers: no
me: really, just ask
ma brothers: ok ok do something to drink
me: do it to ur self :D

so ma lil brother gave me a look like huh?^o)
and u know da rest :coolalien

Pk_#2
02-04-2009, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
^^ lol

scenario: n da kitchen ,conversation between me and ma brothers

me: do u want something (to drink or eat)?
ma brothers: no
me: really, just ask
ma brothers: ok ok do something to drink
me: do it to ur self :D

so ma lil brother gave me a look like huh?^o)
and u know da rest :coolalien
Lol Oh I do that

TJ: Do you want an apple? ;D
JJ: Oh alright then :smile:
TJ: Go get it then :p
JJ: :embarrass

*Yasmin*
02-04-2009, 03:30 PM
^ lol ma biggest fan:D
so our brothers hav a difficult time wid us
poor ppl

Mysterious Uk
02-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Conversation between a 6 year old and a 17 yr old.

17yr old: why don't you eat something?.. have some chips or something.
6yr old: No
17: go on, just have something..
6: no, i don't want to become fat like you
17: :0

Musaafirah
02-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Am in kitchen washing the dishes
Lil sister reading the side of cake box: B-A- K U-U
Me: What does it say?
Lil sis: Backing Boys
Me: What?!!
Lil sis: Really, I know how to read you know
Me *look at the packet*: Try spelling it
Lil Sis: B-A-K-I-N-G Boys. Backing boys.
Me: You sure?
Lil Sis: YES! What's wrong with you?! I am 6 you know! I learn how to spell and read at school. What do they teach you at unibarsity?
Me: *Sigh*

I LOVE the stories man! Keep 'em coming!

Intisar
02-04-2009, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
Am in kitchen washing the dishes
Lil sister reading the side of cake box: B-A- K U-U
Me: What does it say?
Lil sis: Backing Boys
Me: What?!!
Lil sis: Really, I know how to read you know
Me *look at the packet*: Try spelling it
Lil Sis: B-A-K-I-N-G Boys. Backing boys.
Me: You sure?
Lil Sis: YES! What's wrong with you?! I am 6 you know! I learn how to spell and read at school. What do they teach you at unibarsity?
Me: *Sigh*

I LOVE the stories man! Keep 'em coming!
LOOOOOL Awwww that's the cute stage mashaa'Allaah. I love kids like that.

Me: Zakaria what are you doing waryaa (boy)?
Zakaria: Nothing I'm just trying to pull your hair.
Me: But my hair is covered? ^o)
Zakaria: Oppps, then it's somebody else.
*Suddenly hear crying and screaming*
Me: Waryaa (boy) why are you pulling your sisters hair?
Zakaria: What are you talking about she has no hair?????
Me: Then what are you pulling?
Zakaria: I don't know, what's that on her head? It feels fluffly?
*All of a sudden I see my Uncle's cat and it jumps on me*
Me: Inalilahi waina ilayhi rajicuun Zakariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

He knows I'm deathly terrified of cats and he starts laughing in the background.

Apparently he was also making the cat scratch his sister, he is crazy.

I threw the cat out of the car window. :embarrass

Oh well I hear they have great landing skills. :smile:

Musaafirah
02-04-2009, 06:36 PM
LOL!!
I hate cats. Out neighbours cat came up to me and was purring.
I screeched and jumped onto this brick part we have outside our door. Boy was I scared!
I had to hiss and everythin, but my sis got rid of it. :-[
Btw. lil sis is now 10. She's still as funny as ever though.
I'll add more scenarios as and when I remember 'em. Insha'allah.

Intisar
02-04-2009, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
LOL!!
I hate cats. Out neighbours cat came up to me and was purring.
I screeched and jumped onto this brick part we have outside our door. Boy was I scared!
I had to hiss and everythin, but my sis got rid of it. :-[
Btw. lil sis is now 10. She's still as funny as ever though.
I'll add more scenarios as and when I remember 'em. Insha'allah.
Yeah my Uncle was mad. I told him never to bring his cat near me.

My cousin is a little mean 7 year old, he always likes throwing our Uncle's cat on me.

Me: Waryaa Zakaria keep that cat away from me or you'll regret it!!
Zakaria: But it's a creature of Allaah, be gentle.
Me: Oh please Zakaria, why aren't you gentle with your sister?
Zakaria: Because the tat listens to me. Duhhh you stupid-head!!
Me: Okay get that cat away from me!
Zakaria: Come pet it, I promise we won't have jihad!
Me: Jihad? Waryaa who taught you that?
Zakaria: It means fight right?
Me: Not exactly, it means struggle.
Zakaria: Well it is an unfair jihad that's what I know, since you are bigger than the cat and yet it still wins every time.

Yanal
02-05-2009, 05:05 AM
My desire is to have a cat.
This is my friends story. In grade 7 we have a table discussion on a question and we tell him the answer,quickly our teacher changes the question and my friend doesn't notice and tells the answer for the first one which was also wrong:D

Yanal
02-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Perhaps someone who was reading one post about my little brother and didn't say mashAllah. He has a high fever since midnight and is sleeping right now. Please make dua for him.

crayon
02-10-2009, 10:17 AM
On the bus home today, this boy sat next to me.
He started talking all about his favorite kinds of dinosaurs, his little brother and sister, how he likes making snow angels, who his friends were.. All sorts of stuff.
Then this other boy sitting behind us started talking to me too, we discussed the movie "Madagascar". Boy #1 got jealous and started annoying the other boy. It was so amusing.
Right before it was my stop, Boy #1 is like "if you want to call me at home, my phone number is 034852478". He made me repeat it like 4 times lol, to make sure I got it. Those are just random numbers, btw, I don't actually remember it.

Mysterious Uk
02-10-2009, 10:37 AM
On the bus home today, this boy sat next to me.
He started talking all about his favorite kinds of dinosaurs, his little brother and sister, how he likes making snow angels, who his friends were.. All sorts of stuff.
Then this other boy sitting behind us started talking to me too, we discussed the movie "Madagascar". Boy #1 got jealous and started annoying the other boy. It was so amusing.
Right before it was my stop, Boy #1 is like "if you want to call me at home, my phone number is 034852478". He made me repeat it like 4 times lol, to make sure I got it. Those are just random numbers, btw, I don't actually remember it.
LoL ur bus incident reminds me of my bus incident. I was with my 7yr old cousin and she asked how old my big sister was when she got married. I told her and then she asked how old i was. I said 17 and then she asked when i was getting married. Everyone on the bus heard and stared at me and laughed..

BintAbee
02-10-2009, 11:41 AM
^lol

When my one sister was about four years old, we went for Umrah and in the apartment foryer, there was a sticker pointing to the Qiblah direction. the sticker was at an angle, so she decided to put it straight. when the staff reprimanded her all she said was "I'm putting it straight, What's wrong with that?"

That's wat happens wen you want everything perfect and in place!

:w:

MO783
02-10-2009, 11:50 AM

they certainly do say funny things and cute things

:smile:

sevgi
02-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Salams,

I think I could start a thread about the funny things my nine year old brother says.

I'm the type of person who appreciates good humour and usually, I find things funny in my own way...but with my little brother...it's always a crack up.

Note: most of the things that are funny in my house are the kind which "you have to be there" to understand. They are also much better when reenacted...but I'll try my best.

I'll give an example from today.

My mum was adjusting the hot to cold water ratio as my brother way going to have a shower. He gets very agitated very easily so try and imagine a kid who is just fuming with frustration. My mum got the water ready and my little brother stepped in. Then all I heard from my room was "I'M NOT A...A...SPACE CREATURE LIKE YOU!!" because the water was too hot.

I almost fell on the floor laughing...coz you sorta have to know my bro and how he is when he is annoyed. We all just LOL at him and it angers him further.

Btw, he sounds like a spoilt brat..he's not...he's just such a silly character.

sevgi
02-10-2009, 12:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Lool, I'll have to admit that the way you described him did indeed make him come across as a spoilt brat. :X
Re: Issues with expression. That's why I felt the need to say that he isn't. I am so aware of the fact that what I am writing is not in tune with what I am trying to say.

:)

sevgi
02-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh oh...

The first time my little brother went on an aeroplane, he was trying to explain his experience to us. Whilst trying to explain one of his encounters with an air hostess to us, he couldn't work out what they were called so his sentence turned out to be:

"...see those men that help you...the SLAVES..."

Al-Hanbali
02-10-2009, 12:46 PM
"i'm hotter than the sun" <-- he was sitting next to the radiator.

sevgi
02-10-2009, 12:58 PM
"i'm hotter than the sun" <-- he was sitting next to the radiator.
Ahaha...one of my bestfriends little students had his feet infront of the heater and he was too short to kick it away so after ten minutes of trying to catch my friends attention (and her ignoring him coz she thought he was being silly) he called out.. "Miss...MY FOOT'S ON FIRE!"

Mujahidah4Allah
02-12-2009, 11:13 PM
lol funny stuff... my nefue said his mama [mums brother] wears a pink dress and fights ... looks like men like pink then... :X

wa/salam

Yanal
02-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Theres nothing wrong with pink. In grade 7 my teachered volunteered me to wear pink on pink day. It's on feb 24/25 btw.

Raudha
02-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Jazakumullah Khair for the thread..Its really soothing to the heart..

My lil sis is 3yrz old..she broke a glass 1 day and instead of being afraid of gettin a scolding, she pointed to the shattered glass on the floor and sed 2 my mum:" Look @ this clutter. It's Ayesha's fault!" :D

(Ayesha is my younger sister by the way)

Musaafirah
02-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Lil cousin who's 5 years old (LC): Will you buy me a nintendo DS?
Me: What for?
LC: It's my birthday soon.
Me: You sure you don't want something else?
LC: It's ONLY £100.
Me: But you're gonna break it.
LC: No I won't, I'll play with it forever!
Me: You said that about the other things I bought for you.
LC: Don't you love me any more?
Me::><:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Theres nothing wrong with pink. In grade 7 my teachered volunteered me to wear pink on pink day. It's on feb 24/25 btw.
men shouldnt wear bright colors (yellow/pink etc)

Raudha
02-23-2009, 06:06 PM
:sl: My lecturer told us that, wen she was little, she went to the hair-dresser for her first formal haircut..the hair-dresser(HD) tried to make casual conversation with her(L)...

HD: so, is your dad a doctor?
L: yes
HD: oh ok. so where does he practice?
L: my dad doesn't practice. He knows his work!:coolalien

aiyesha
03-05-2009, 07:27 PM
loool these r wiked stories

my baby nephew (only 6 months) loves me to bits n now he's reached the stage wer he recognises people by scratching their faces even with no nails
it hurts loadzzz but in a cute way

aadil77
03-05-2009, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafirah
Lil cousin who's 5 years old (LC): Will you buy me a nintendo DS?
Me: What for?
LC: It's my birthday soon.
Me: You sure you don't want something else?
LC: It's ONLY £100.
Me: But you're gonna break it.
LC: No I won't, I'll play with it forever!
Me: You said that about the other things I bought for you.
LC: Don't you love me any more?
Me::><:
my little brother says the same things like when he wanted a xbox he said: its ONLY £200 :D

aadil77
03-05-2009, 07:45 PM
in primary school the kids have their own little school email addresses where they can send emails to each other, so my little brother got an email:

friend: which mossque do you go?
little brother: i go to maulisaabs house on fairway road :D

lol he thought 'molvi saab' was his name

Tara x
03-05-2009, 10:42 PM
awww lol
da lil kid next door to my cuzn was asked wat religion he followed and the reply was..........
wait for it................................................ ..................

terrorist......
:S

IbnAbdulHakim
03-05-2009, 10:48 PM
^ LOL i hope you clarified it

Tara x
03-05-2009, 10:50 PM
yes i did lol but it was quite funny the way he sed it lol

God-is-great
03-08-2009, 04:23 AM
lol
my lil sis (4 yrz at that time) thought that tornados starts forming from the ground.
so one day she was like:
sis: yusuf, how come ppl are soooo dumb?
me: huh? :?
sis: when a tornado comes why cant they just get rid of it before it becomes bigger and bigger?
me: what do you mean Shorty?
sis: well if it was me and i saw a tornado starting to form, I would stump on it until it disappear :D
me: tornadoes starts forming from the clouds layla
sis: na-uhhhhhhhhhhh. Geeeeeeeeeez grownups are sooooo dumb!! tornados starts out little from the ground. Ppl can just stump on it and stop it from becoming bigger and bigger
me: <_< right, well next time they give out tornado warning, you can help me get rid of it. How about that?
sis? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, then we can save the world!!!!
me: aha, sure thing shorty ^o)

cute123
03-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Once lovingly i gave my nephew a pat. he started shouting on me ,may be he was 2 years old. then i said i did it lovingly. he said if you love you dont beat. then i asked then what does one do. he said , you bring him chocolate , you bring him ice cream you take him to the prank. i was like - no options left

Intisar
03-08-2009, 07:23 AM
:sl: This lil' kid reminds me of my nephew. :p

Media Tags are no longer supported

''I love you too (mommy), but I don't like you all the time''. ;D ;D

Tara x
03-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Awww bless dats soooo cute :D x

BintAbee
03-08-2009, 10:24 AM
^^Ahhh that was sooo sweeeet!!!!!

God-is-great
03-09-2009, 02:49 AM
One day I was called to a principal’s office for one of my siblings
I went there thinking what the heck did my lil bro do this time
When I walked in I saw my lil sis grinning
I seriously thought I was hallucinating cuz as far as I knew my lil sis NEVER got in trouble in school
So I walked in glaring at my sis. I asked the principle what’s going on
And he’s like your sis beat up a kid in her class
And im like :muddlehea THAT’S NOT TRUE!! IT CANT BE! LAYLA’S AN ANGEL. SHE DOESN’T HIT KIDS!!
The principal just glared at me. So I ask my sis if it was true.
She grinned at me and told me “yep, I beat up that sucker”
Me: why layla? Why’d you do that for?
Sis: cuz he’s a Jew
Me: sooo?
Sis: I’m taking revenge for what the Jews did in Ghazza
Me: :muddlehea :omg:

aamirsaab
03-09-2009, 10:06 AM

Cousins: ''Eeew, mummy and daddy were kissing, *giggle*''

Me: ''Look, cousin M there's your mum and dad''
cousin M: ''Where am I?''
Whilst watching the video footage of his mum and dad's wedding.

*charisma*
03-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Me: I need some advice..
Sis: ok what's your problem :D
Me: Soo what do I do if my friend hits me and I hit her back and then she doesnt want to be friends with me anymore?
sis: you go and you say "im sorryyyy"
Me: what if that doesnt work?
Sis: why wouldn't it work? :ooh: You say sorry and theyre supposed to say "thats ok!"
Me: we-ellll it doesn't work like that all the time..so what do I do?
sis: Ok you walk up to her and u fall down like this *trips* and then you start crying *gives sad eyes* so that they feel bad for you and you be friends again :D

Manipulation and emotional blackmail from a 5 yr old ;D

fi aman allah
w'salaam

God-is-great
03-09-2009, 11:04 PM
hahahaha

one time we had guests over
my lil sis was serving tea
i was about to reach for a cup but she stopped me
telling me that she made a special one just for me.
So here i thought that she made the tea the way i like it
i started to drink it but it was extremely sour. She put salt instead of sugar
I didn’t want to make a scene so I was drinking it slowly
Each sip I took, I was giving her evil eyes. Just glaring at her
So I asked her how much “sugar” she put in my tea
She said, “not much, ONLY 3 table spoons”

Tara x
03-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Lol jokes
keep em comin everyone :D

BintAbee
03-10-2009, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by God-is-great
hahahaha

one time we had guests over
my lil sis was serving tea
i was about to reach for a cup but she stopped me
telling me that she made a special one just for me.
So here i thought that she made the tea the way i like it
i started to drink it but it was extremely sour. She put salt instead of sugar
I didn’t want to make a scene so I was drinking it slowly
Each sip I took, I was giving her evil eyes. Just glaring at her
So I asked her how much “sugar” she put in my tea
She said, “not much, ONLY 3 table spoons”
^Wow this reminds me of when we were on holiday n i decided to make milkshake for my siblings n there everyone thought they going to get some nice milkshake and i put salt in it instead of sugar (my fault, i should have labelled the containers when i packed them). It was so bad that we had to throw it away because no-one wanted to drink it! :embarrass

God-is-great
03-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Hahahahaha
who would want to drink a sour milkshake?
I hope you got around to label the containers :D

Raudha
03-12-2009, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
^Wow this reminds me of when we were on holiday n i decided to make milkshake for my siblings n there everyone thought they going to get some nice milkshake and i put salt in it instead of sugar (my fault, i should have labelled the containers when i packed them). It was so bad that we had to throw it away because no-one wanted to drink it! :embarrass
The thread is called "'Kids' Say The Funniest Thingz".
I think u've passed that stage..:zip:

Mysterious Uk
03-12-2009, 06:37 PM
kid: are you a mummy
me: erm no
kid: do you have a mummy?
me: yes
*kid walks away*

Most strange conversation i have ever had.

crayon
03-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Yesterday I told a kid I could fly.
He said no I couldn't.
I asked why.
He said it was because I didn't have feathers.

The way the brains of children work is so interesting, they're so great to talk to..

Musaafirah
03-12-2009, 10:37 PM
I remember when I was teaching in a summer club a few years back, there was this lil' kid who was the sweetest thing ever, Masha'allah.
Kid: Yesterday I jumped off the bunk bed
Me: And why'd you do that?
Kid: Coz my brother told me
Me: And why'd he do that?
Kid: Because he just did and he's my brother.
Me: Okay..:rolleyes:
Kid: Let me finish what I'm saying
Me: ^o)
Kid: I prayed to my mum to watch over me and then I jumped and I didn't hurt myself.
Me: Why'd you pray to your mum?
Kid: Coz she's in Jannat with Allah. She's always watching over me. I know.
(Man did I cry when I got home. I'd been teaching him for 2 weeks and didn't know about his mum...)

transition?
03-12-2009, 11:05 PM

Little children and baths

My little brother doesn't like to take baths and he wakes up extremely late. Mornings are such a rush, my mom just changed his clothes and sent him off to school because he was being such a brat (underestimate of the imp he is)

My sister drops him off at preschool and she goes, "omer, you have crusty stuff on your face, go to the bathroom before you go see the teacher."

The teacher walks to him before he could go, "omer, come on in"

Omer - *frustrated from his crustiness, snaps back to the teacher* No, I got crust in my face!

lol. it's just the way he said it : P

transition?
03-12-2009, 11:07 PM

The other day, I walked to drop something at my friends house after she had left at my house.

I ring the doorbell and her little brother opens it.

Him- yeah, Asma didn't want to get it, so she sent me
Me - Here's her phone
Him - she hates you. *devilish grin*
Me - No she doesn't
Him - Yeah, she told me : P.
Me - Suuuure. :rolleyes:

That lil' instigator. :P. Always messing with people's minds.

Al Qalam
03-13-2009, 06:20 AM
My daughter when she was 5:

"The President of the Soviet Onion is Michael Gorvichops."

While we were at McDonalds "Daddy, can I get a super-sudzed fat soda, too?"

"Daddy, the cat coughed up another chair-ball on the rug!"

BintAbee
03-13-2009, 03:27 PM

My 3 yr old sister the other day, while my father was busy on the computer

Sister: Daddy, what u doing?
Daddy: I'm doing my work. Why u asking?
Sister: no, I don't think you doing ur work. I think you are just wasting time and playing games on the computer! :D

Oh this part aint funny, but I just though of it the other day:
When this sister of mine was, i think, 2 yrs old, she locked herself in the car with the keys inside n we needed to go for an appointment n we had to speak to her from the outside and use a whole lot of sign language to make her open the car for us. well, at least she didn't realise that she was in trouble coz then she would have been bawling n would never have opened it for us. (oh n btw, we didnt have the spare key anywhere near!) :phew

Raudha
03-13-2009, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

My 3 yr old sister the other day, while my father was busy on the computer

Sister: Daddy, what u doing?
Daddy: I'm doing my work. Why u asking?
Sister: no, I don't think you doing ur work. I think you are just wasting time and playing games on the computer! :D

Oh this part aint funny, but I just though of it the other day:
When this sister of mine was, i think, 2 yrs old, she locked herself in the car with the keys inside n we needed to go for an appointment n we had to speak to her from the outside and use a whole lot of sign language to make her open the car for us. well, at least she didn't realise that she was in trouble coz then she would have been bawling n would never have opened it for us. (oh n btw, we didnt have the spare key anywhere near!) :phew

lol.Those are fond memories dat we'l cherish..(I'm missing her:cry:)..

*charisma*
03-17-2009, 01:30 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

This just happened right now...one of those annoying companies called our house asking us if we wanted to have an international phone plan, my sister didn't know this though because it wasn't clearly stated on the caller ID, but she knew it was some annoying company so she wanted to prank them.

sis: hello?
guy: hello, is miss so and so available?
sis: *in a very fobby accent* me no speak very good english ;D
guy: what language do you speak :ooh:
sis: i speak arabic (thinkin the dude was a non-arab speaker or something)
guy: 7adritik bitkalami 3arabi :ooh: (which means "you speak arabic??" in arabic)
sis: :muddlehea

fi aman allah
w'salaam

AntiKarateKid
03-17-2009, 02:30 AM
One of my younger cousins is pretty funny. She's only like 8 and when I came over to visit my uncle, drew me this letter with hearts and a picture of me. She kept hiding from me everytime I entered a room too.

I was like...:exhausted

My little brother was like LOL!!!!

KiWi
03-17-2009, 05:42 PM
i remember once when my lil sis was like 2 1/2 years old
she couldnt speak at that time. as far as i knew, she could only say mama n baba
so she did something one day that annoyed me n i hit her lightly on the shoulder
all of a sudden she started crying n screaming "***** (my name) hit me. she hit me"
n i was literally like this :O :eek: "U CAN SPEAK?!!!!!!!!"
then my dad was like "oooooh, u though she can't speak eh? u got caught rite handed"
:uuh:

Raudha
03-24-2009, 05:50 PM
:sl: My lil sis is 3 yrs old now..wen she was smaller, she used to come with my mum to fetch us from school..at the school gate, when she would see us getting into the car she would cover her eyes with her hands :blind: and yell: "I don't want them to see me!". :D

Tony
03-24-2009, 09:03 PM
just saw on tv akid presented with a birthday cake, told to make a wish, she said " I wish I had a better cake"

roohani.doctor
03-24-2009, 09:31 PM
My baby cousin (she just turned 3) is staying with us for a while, and her dad works in another country, the other day she got really cranky and kept saying "baba come here, come right here, baba come here" and she'd point at random things ... it got really annoying but it was really cute ...

This same cousin told an elderly aunt who visits us randomly to "get out and shut up her mouth" ... she got in a lot of trouble that day ...

kids say the randomest things

aadil77
03-24-2009, 09:33 PM
My little brother always tells me funny things that happen at school,

one of his friends is called Osama who he calls osama bin laden, lol
and another george who he calls george bush, ironic eh?

Eric H
03-25-2009, 04:00 PM
A Primary School teacher had twenty-six children in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the 1st half of a well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb. While reading, keep in mind that these are 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic!

Strike while the... wasp is close.
Never underestimate the power of ... termites.

You can lead a horse to water but.... How?

Don't bite the hand that .... looks dirty.

No news is .....impossible

A miss is as good as a .....Mr.

If you lie down with dogs, you'll...... stink in the morning..

The pen is mightier than the.......pigs.

An idle mind is.... the best way to relax

Where there's smoke there's......pollution.

Happy the bride who.......gets all the presents.

A penny saved is.....not much.

Two's company, three's...... the Musketeers.

Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and.... You have to blow your nose.

There are none so blind as.....Stevie Wonder .

Children should be seen and not .... spanked or grounded.

If at first you don't succeed .......get new batteries.

When the blind lead the blind......get out of the way.

A bird in the hand......is going to poop on you.

And the WINNER and last one!

Better late than....... Pregnant

Musaafirah
03-25-2009, 09:52 PM
^^That never fails to make me laugh.

KiWi
03-25-2009, 10:54 PM

my mom’s friend’s daughter is sooo adorable
she makes me laugh all the time. btw, she’s only 4 yrz old
my mom loves teasing her. so does everyone else
I’ll share something funny she said
one time my mom was telling her “hey Becky, u know who the president of the united states is?
I’ll tell u. its george bush.” :D
Becky: “nooooooooooooooo, is ooraack obaamaaaa”
Mom: “nooooo, its george bush”
Becky: “nooooooooooooooooo” *literally screaming* :enough!:
then she goes n tells her dad: “u know daddy, ms.***** doesn’t know aaaanyyyyyything”

aamirsaab
03-27-2009, 11:01 AM
I was at my khala's house and we were doing some stock taking.
Her daughter, being who she is (a 3 year old human duracell bunny), gets involved.

Cousin A: ''How many packets do you have?''
Me: ''About 3 or 4. How many do you have, cousin A?''
Cousin A: ''1, 2....71!''

Later on in the day, cousin A proceeded to assault me. This involved pulling my hoody over my head, jumping on my back (I was kneeling down to count the stock) and strangling me (you know, when kiddies want a piggy-back ride and they ALWAYS without fail hold on tight to your kneck!].

She did this entire procedure 3 times in a row. Laughing maniacally all the way.

Ansariyah
03-28-2009, 12:10 AM
me and my family visited my cousin..who's about 2/half yrs. We were all sitting in the living room, while we were there her fathers friends came over as well.

When one of her fathers friends came to hold her n say salam she said wit a smile "u look like a monkey"

I know its cute...but not wen the guy actualy looks like one lol.

I don't think anybody really laughed.

Kids say the weirdest things.

Ummu Sufyaan
03-28-2009, 07:29 AM
my then 4 yr old niece for some reason pronounced the word wife as life..

anyway so she goes to my brother (who was getting married at the time) and says: Uncle do you know have a life (:X)

over time, things happened and they divorced, so she goes up to his ex and says, isnt my uncle your life anymore....we were like shurruuuuup :phew

BintAbee
03-28-2009, 10:26 PM

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the characters in Noddy... so anyway my little sis has this Noddy book, so she looked at the picture of Bumpy Dog n instead of calling it Bumpy Dog, she called it Ban Kee Moon (sorry ... not sure about the spelling) :zip: O yeh .. n she called Martha Monkey "halfa monkey" :D

Raudha
04-02-2009, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
A Primary School teacher had twenty-six children in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the 1st half of a well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb. While reading, keep in mind that these are 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic!

Strike while the... wasp is close.
Never underestimate the power of ... termites.

You can lead a horse to water but.... How?

Don't bite the hand that .... looks dirty.

No news is .....impossible

A miss is as good as a .....Mr.

If you lie down with dogs, you'll...... stink in the morning..

The pen is mightier than the.......pigs.

An idle mind is.... the best way to relax

Where there's smoke there's......pollution.

Happy the bride who.......gets all the presents.

A penny saved is.....not much.

Two's company, three's...... the Musketeers.

Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and.... You have to blow your nose.

There are none so blind as.....Stevie Wonder .

Children should be seen and not .... spanked or grounded.

If at first you don't succeed .......get new batteries.

When the blind lead the blind......get out of the way.

A bird in the hand......is going to poop on you.

And the WINNER and last one!

Better late than....... Pregnant

LOL:D...sometymz it seems lyk the kids of today have a higher IQ than us :X

SouljahOfAllah
04-02-2009, 02:59 PM
my 2 year old neice was hungry and she went to her mother who was expecting twins at the time and said "get up and gop to the kitchen you lazy women"

Shah4Justice
04-02-2009, 11:26 PM

:) u know how elders tend not to be very honest and straight forward with kids about everything..since kids mostly ask questions that either dont have an answer to or the answer may not be shared with them at their ages :)
A friend of mine has a nephew, who asked his parents where the babies come from? So, ofcourse, his parents decided to tell him that we go to a beautiful lake and find the babies there and we bring them home!
One day, the kid's aunt gives birth to a child. They all go to the hospital to see the lady and her child. The kid saw that this new born was a very healthy one (masha allah), so among all the relatives and to his parents surprise and embarrassment, he goes,"mama! did she (the aunt) find this baby at the RIVER?" lol

Yanal
04-03-2009, 12:09 AM
My brother thinks my old photo is him and says mommy why is Yanal not born here and bigger then me still?

smile
04-09-2009, 02:17 PM
i just love it how blunt little children can be...

they like to tell their parents that they are fat
or they stink
or other embarrasing things

nebula
04-09-2009, 02:29 PM
^ haha

nebula
04-09-2009, 02:31 PM
My brother thinks my old photo is him and says mommy why is Yanal not born here and bigger then me still?
lol thats funny :D

Soulja Girl
04-09-2009, 07:33 PM

The other day, we was watchin footy and someone missed a chance so my lil bro comes out wiv: "ya Allah" in a typical Indian way. :rollseyes He sounded real cute though, bless him :)

Raudha
05-01-2009, 10:47 PM
My lil sis is obsessed w/ the nasheed "bunayyaty" by Abu Ali...My dad started calling her bunayyaty recently. The other day I was speaking to my dad on the phone and i heard her asking him:" Daddy who you speaking to - Bunayyaty?"...
Apparently she's started calling all her siblings Bunayyaty as well :D

aadil77
05-03-2009, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouljahOfAllah
my 2 year old neice was hungry and she went to her mother who was expecting twins at the time and said "get up and gop to the kitchen you lazy women"
lol cheeky girl, can 2 yr olds even talk?

i love allah
05-03-2009, 04:28 PM
my brothers daughter , keeps laughing when i cry, and keeps crying when i lugh

NIKKY
05-04-2009, 10:15 PM
wen my best mate had her 2nd child her eldest daughter ws a little jealous...she wsnt gettin all da attention ne mo...well once wen dey wer all sat dwn watchin telly da little 1 let out wind n ma mates eldest daughter went up 2 er mum n sed..'mummy baby smelly...wen i fart only fresh air comes out...!!!

Mysterious Uk
05-04-2009, 10:41 PM
i was in playgroup with a 3 year old and had a little toy parrot i was pretending could talk.
*in squeeky voice* me: Hello, what is your name?
kid with ostrich toy: erm.. bird
me: hello bird
kid: no erm i'm parrot
kid: quack quack

haha you had to be there it was sooo funny.. bless kiddies they're soo cute.

SouljahOfAllah
05-06-2009, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
depends tbh some start earlier than others.

-----

the other day my nefue (3years old) saw my sister inlaw (his uncles wife) in a pretty dress so he went to his mummy and
said: mummy can i tell *so and so* that her dress is pretty MAR SHA ALLAH
his mummy: :) yes of course darling

walks to my sister inlaw and says: *so and so* you look prwiddiful MAR SHA ALLAH

:):):)

witness
05-06-2009, 10:01 AM
When visiting the sick....

really sweet kid pretending to be superman: 'my dad - he is so strong he had a heart attack and didn't even die' :uuh:

SouljahOfAllah
05-06-2009, 10:14 AM
^^^

lool aww thats so cute mashallah
kids are just amazing :)

Musaafirah
05-06-2009, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
This one can!

Abu Sukkar
05-06-2009, 01:26 PM
My neice- Mamoo what do you eat that makes your beard grow cos i eat and my beard doesnt grow!

muslim soul
05-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Aslam alaykum
well my little 4 year old said to me on his way home from creche the other day , mummy look at that black man and pointing , i wanted to crawl in to a corner and die lol, good job he didnt undestand , and so when i return to uk in summer inshallah bit edgy now as hes not around many black people ( im not being racist people ) and might get me head beat.
walaykum aslam ur sister in islam

SouljahOfAllah
05-06-2009, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sukkar
My neice- Mamoo what do you eat that makes your beard grow cos i eat and my beard doesnt grow!
LoooooooooooL

thats how we trick my nefue to eat his veg... he like so wants a beard (hes 3 btw) and were like if u be a good boy and eat ur veg youll grow a beard like daddy. :X:X:X

Ummu Sufyaan
05-07-2009, 12:27 PM
me when i saw a kid realizing that ive never seen my dads chin (cos he's always had a beard)

me: dad, have you got a chin?
dad: *starts laughing* why wouldnt i have one?
me: cos i've never seen it
dad: of course i do, come and feel it
me: runs hands through his beard and lo and behold dad had a chin!

:-[

Abu Sukkar
05-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Apartantly when i was a nipper i would call dad Pai (brother) cos i heard my uncles call him that!

*charisma*
05-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
I was at my khala's house and we were doing some stock taking.
Her daughter, being who she is (a 3 year old human duracell bunny), gets involved.

Cousin A: ''How many packets do you have?''
Me: ''About 3 or 4. How many do you have, cousin A?''
Cousin A: ''1, 2....71!''

Later on in the day, cousin A proceeded to assault me. This involved pulling my hoody over my head, jumping on my back (I was kneeling down to count the stock) and strangling me (you know, when kiddies want a piggy-back ride and they ALWAYS without fail hold on tight to your kneck!].

She did this entire procedure 3 times in a row. Laughing maniacally all the way.
haha, compared to what little kids have done to me to get a piggy-back ride, she sounds like an angel. It's like they do plan attacks: 1) Ask for a ride and when I say no, 2) they spread out their arms for a hug, and when hug is accomplished, 3) they pull my hair to get me down on my knees and then they strangle my neck pulling til I get up so that I can get them off of me, and once I get up 4) they pull harder on my hair as if my head is attached to reigns. Now that, THAT is abuse :cry:.

Fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Yanal
05-08-2009, 01:23 AM
My cute little brother hugs me while I'm in rooku thinking I'm hugging the ground...

SouljahOfAllah
05-08-2009, 10:06 AM
^^^ thats shoooooooooooooooo cute mashallah :D

Abu Sukkar
05-08-2009, 01:46 PM
I use to tuck my panda bear into bed thinking that if i was good to him Allah would love me.

:-[

Yanal
05-08-2009, 02:10 PM
MashAllah how old were you? My little sister and my little brother fight over who gets to play WII with me first....My little brother gives her a remote (the one that doesn't work) and keeps the working one for me and himself,and he says "Kalo(play)" And he thinks she doesn't understand.

witness
05-08-2009, 04:47 PM
^
lol...how rude!:D....Bless him.

a 3 yr old i know... fave phrase:
i didn't deed it.
and the facial expression that goes with it... is a mighty weapon of self defence...
you have to laugh!

NIKKY
05-08-2009, 06:08 PM
my 7 year old nephew asked his cousin sister 2 write his name on his exercise book and she sed '1 min let me fink'....(she ws finkin of wat style to write it his name in)....about 3 mins later my nephew in a veri angry voice sed 'wat is there to think about...do u not knw how to write my name'..! he took the pen frm her hand n wrote his name on a peice of paper n sed 'look only 5 letters...its not rocket science...! lol..!
we all could'nt stop laughing...it ws hallarious...!

SouljahOfAllah
05-13-2009, 10:12 AM
my 4 month old nefue was cooing this morning and "complaining" because noone was tlking with him. when i was talking with him he was going eh eh "in agreement" then i had to go off to college so i told him im going and gave salams, and stoped cooing and opened his eyes wide and his likkle mouth like a circle and looked at me as if he understood. oh so cute mashallah.

again this morning my 3 year old nefue and 2 year old neice walked in as i was getting ready for school, they walked out and they were talking with wach other...
nefue: i like aunty
neice: yh i like her too
nefue: yh she is cute mashallah :X
neice: yh she never shout at us mashallah :X :X
nefue: and she make us break fast marshallah :X :X :X

oh they were halarious with their mashallahs.
i guess u get nice compliments like that when you feed their fat bellies :D

crayon
05-13-2009, 12:07 PM
I told a little kid today that I was leaving in a week and never coming back to school again.
He asked me how big infinity was.
I told him it was everything in the world.
He said he'd miss me triple infinity.

Can he get any cuter? MashaAllah.

Yanal
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
My brother came into the living room and we (my mother,sister and myself) pretend to sleep and he came and mumbled "cPookieeee" he usually pronuces it right but he just woke up and he mumbled some letters which sounded like "pooti" and my mother instantly opened her eyes and yelled "GET TO THE BATHROOM!" and my brother after that said "baby cookie"

Pooti-means your waste(poo) in Urdu.

Mysterious Uk
05-13-2009, 02:34 PM
My 3 yr old cousin has eczema and the itching is sometimes soothed with a bath..
My uncle was scratching his back and his son said :Abu (dad) is it really itchy?
dad:yes
cousin: o.k dad, i will bathe you tonight and then it won't itch.

Yanal
05-13-2009, 02:40 PM
^hahaha nice one mashAllah.

BintAbee
05-13-2009, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouljahOfAllah
my 4 month old nefue was cooing this morning and "complaining" because noone was tlking with him. when i was talking with him he was going eh eh "in agreement" then i had to go off to college so i told him im going and gave salams, and stoped cooing and opened his eyes wide and his likkle mouth like a circle and looked at me as if he understood. oh so cute mashallah.

again this morning my 3 year old nefue and 2 year old neice walked in as i was getting ready for school, they walked out and they were talking with wach other...
nefue: i like aunty
neice: yh i like her too
nefue: yh she is cute mashallah :X
neice: yh she never shout at us mashallah :X :X
nefue: and she make us break fast marshallah :X :X :X

oh they were halarious with their mashallahs.
i guess u get nice compliments like that when you feed their fat bellies :D
^Subhanallah.. :giggling: ....you must have been on top of the world when they said that... I can just imagine them (not that I know them) .. so cute :D

Yanal
05-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Heres a question: Has your sibiling ever wanted to go to the washroom when u want 2?

Pk_#2
08-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Heres a question: Has your sibiling ever wanted to go to the washroom when u want 2?
Yes, why? We have more than one so it's alright...usually.

I was typing my name on the members tree and ma lil bro's like type in catty's name, an am like no I'll get in trouble 'cause he's not a member :p and he's like nooo sign him up LOL ;D

alcurad
08-08-2009, 10:12 PM
:).

aadil77
08-08-2009, 11:53 PM
my little bro and me are always messin around so whenever he does somethin bad I get him in trouble and then my mum comes and hits him, lol but whenever I do anythin my mum doesnt hit me and just pretends to shout at me
so this really gets him fustrated so he says 'mama hit him, go on hit him' then he'll bring my mums high heel shoes and offer it to her saying 'here mama, hit him, you never hit him! ;D lol he says this in such an innocent voice

Banu_Hashim
08-09-2009, 12:02 AM
I can think of one thing that my little sister said to my grandmother that was funny (at the time).

---

My grandma: "Did you miss me?"

My little sister: "oops!"

Ar-RaYYan
08-09-2009, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
I can think of one thing that my little sister said to my grandmother that was funny (at the time).

---

lol :D
bless her! i can just imagine a cute little innocent face! kids blurt out the first thing that comes on their mind

UmmHasan
08-10-2009, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim

---

LOL...soo cute

UmmHasan
08-10-2009, 12:47 AM
My Husband and I took our son to the zoo a couple of weeks ago and when he saw a giraffe he was like: Abu can we get a giraffe? So my husband asked him where he would plan to keep it and he said: We can make it a house like Clifford!

Pk_#2
08-10-2009, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by UmmHasan
My Husband and I took our son to the zoo a couple of weeks ago and when he saw a giraffe he was like: Abu can we get a giraffe? So my husband asked him where he would plan to keep it and he said: We can make it a house like Clifford!
He watches Clifford, he's siKKKKKKK, wa a G ;D

UmmHasan
08-10-2009, 08:20 PM
He watches Clifford, he's siKKKKKKK, wa a G ;D
lol...no he doesnt watch it becuase we dont have a tv...but he flips through the clifford storybooks.

Pk_#2
08-10-2009, 08:34 PM
lol...no he doesnt watch it becuase we dont have a tv...but he flips through the clifford storybooks.
Aww send him over to Aunty TJ's house and we'll watch it together! It's like Barney you know, you can learn valuable lessons from Clifford. ;D

UmmHasan
08-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Aww send him over to Aunty TJ's house and we'll watch it together! It's like Barney you know, you can learn valuable lessons from Clifford. ;D
:giggling: ... to make a long story short... we had a tv but I gave it away.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-11-2009, 09:52 AM
my 6 yr old niece tends to be a little oversensitive and her 8 yr old brother just loves egging her on

him: *sees her crying* you are such a cry baby
her: im not a cry baby :mad: :'(:'(:'(:'(
him: *taking full advantage of the situation* well if you're not a cry baby, why are you crying :mmokay:
her: :mad: :'(:'(:'(:'(

samsam
08-17-2009, 06:37 PM
:sl:Awww lolz kids are soo hilarious . This is abit evil loolz but soo funny ;D. So my cuzin was on this ride that just goes up and down .

She was acting like a really big girl ( only 4 :statisfie) and everytime it goes down she banged her mouth on the railing . i waas soo shocked .

Next thing you know she comes back and says im not a big girl & i was still in shock . My girl looked at me and smiled with red teeth with blood and screamed " strawberry mouuuthh " :p;D:exhausted:exhausted

Beardo
08-17-2009, 06:44 PM

I was standing at the Masjid, shaking a few hands like a good boy. One uncle then asks me where I come from etc, and he asked me if I have wife and kids... I then told him I am 1- years old, unmarried. :hmm: I have a beard.

Hidaya
08-17-2009, 10:38 PM
My younger brother, despite his not so babyish age anymore, is taken as the baby of the family. And every day he would tell my mom she looks like a daisy and gives her a huge hug. :rollseyes

UmmHasan
08-17-2009, 10:59 PM
^^^ aww thats so sweet.

Ar-RaYYan
08-17-2009, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eHafiz
I was standing at the Masjid, shaking a few hands like a good boy. One uncle then asks me where I come from etc, and he asked me if I have wife and kids... I then told him I am 1- years old, unmarried. :hmm: I have a beard.
You should take that as a compliment. :><:
Its better to look older when you are young than to look five years younger than your actual age when you are still below the age of 25.:exhausted

Pk_#2
08-18-2009, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hidaya
My younger brother, despite his not so babyish age anymore, is taken as the baby of the family. And every day he would tell my mom she looks like a daisy and gives her a huge hug. :rollseyes
That's adorable! My mom would love him as a son, send him over!

aamirsaab
08-18-2009, 01:29 PM
My 4 year old cousin comes round workplace today.

So we play a game: how many fingers am I holding up.

After she counts 10 on both my hands, she tells me to do the same for hers. So I get to 10 and she goes: ''Oh woah, good boy!''

ژاله
08-18-2009, 01:50 PM
i once asked my younger bro what he wanted to become when he would grow older, and he said "elephant".

Beardo
08-18-2009, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by malaak
i once asked my younger bro what he wanted to become when he would grow older, and he said "elephant".
;d;d;d

UmmHasan
08-18-2009, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
LOL...my younger brother wanted to be a "chu chu train" rider :hmm: :p

Beardo
08-18-2009, 11:30 PM
LOL...my younger brother wanted to be a "chu chu train" rider :hmm: :p
A long long time ago, when I used to celebrate Birthdays (Astaghfirullah), I vividly remember...

*goes back years and years ago*

It was my 5th birthday party, and all my friends were invited. They all knew I loved trains, so every single one of them gave me a huge train set. I ended up with over 10 electronic train sets. And the worst part about it... I don't even remember having any one of them. My mom gave them away... =/

ژاله
08-19-2009, 01:57 AM
^ lol poor you imsad

abu_musab461
08-19-2009, 02:31 AM
A long long time ago, when I used to celebrate Birthdays (Astaghfirullah), I vividly remember...

*goes back years and years ago*

It was my 5th birthday party, and all my friends were invited. They all knew I loved trains, so every single one of them gave me a huge train set. I ended up with over 10 electronic train sets. And the worst part about it... I don't even remember having any one of them. My mom gave them away... =/
yeah my kid is fasinated by trains too

aadil77
08-19-2009, 09:56 AM

My mom gave them away... =/
you were only five and innocent:p

lol did your mum give them to other kids on their birthdays? thats what my mum would do with stuff I didn't want ;D

Pk_#2
08-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Woops I just realised I gave you a neg rep for this post, sorry, duno how that happened, I'll give you a rep soon inshaAllah! =D

Pk_#2
10-01-2009, 12:14 PM
One time my little brother (5) said 'if you don't listen to me I'll put the cats COW DUNG on ur face' loooooool ;D

And then he dint bleev me wen I sed cats dnt do cow dung :hmm:

Fטлку
10-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Awwwww... <3
How old is he?

ژاله
10-01-2009, 12:25 PM
PK_#2 Is A Surrogate Mum To A Baby Bird Called ‘Hairball’
:wub:
this is also a funny thing the kid above me says. :hiding:

ژاله
10-01-2009, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
Awwwww... <3
How old is he?
he is 17. :hiding:

Fטлку
10-01-2009, 12:35 PM
he is 17. :hiding:
O.O
How old was he when he said that?

Beardo
10-01-2009, 12:44 PM
O.O
How old was he when he said that?
Probably 17. :p

If so, we would make excellent friends. B-)

Pk_#2
10-01-2009, 12:52 PM
this is also a funny thing the kid above me says. :hiding:
:skeleton:

&

My baby learnt how to fly :wub: now he poops everywhere :embarrass

ژاله
10-01-2009, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Probably 17. :p

If so, we would make excellent friends. B-)
lol i think he was 4 when he said that. he doesnt say such things anymore.:( but i have a three year old cousin who says even funnier things. you can be friends with him though:statisfie

Fטлку
10-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Too bad you cut out the last bit of your text :p

Cabdullahi
10-02-2009, 07:39 AM
When i was a kid i used to play my way out of trouble especially with the bullies

but i used to annoy teachers,dinner ladies....

Fטлку
10-02-2009, 07:43 AM
I wasn't a very sweet kid.. :p
Once a couple of 17/18 yr old girls were pulling my cheeks and I got so annoyed that I slapped one of 'em <_<
But it wasn't my fault! I was in a bad mood :|

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-02-2009, 10:27 AM
i can remember one of my cousin saying that he wanted to become a ''helicopter'' instead of a ''pilot'';D he was only about 4 yrs, now hez a married man with a cute smart son:statisfie... then another one was writing an esasy and was describing himself being sick saying ''i was sick as ''cow'' so i ''knock'' a pill & went to bed'';D;Dhe was only about 9 yrs then..now hez a first yr student at the Univ. of Madinah:statisfie

Fטлку
10-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Helicopter! LOL
I wonder what his son wants to be ;D

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Helicopter! LOL
I wonder what his son wants to be ;D
his son wants to go study in saudi as my big bro & cuz:statisfie, masha'Allah hez a clever kid only 2.5 yrs old:statisfie

Fטлку
10-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Awwww ♥
Must have taken after the mum :p

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-02-2009, 11:36 AM
loooooool, taken after his uncles, lol

Fטлку
10-02-2009, 11:37 AM
What about his aunt? :p ;D

Ummu Sufyaan
12-09-2009, 05:57 AM
this video's pretty funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dDPwtQPGIY

Danah
12-12-2009, 03:53 PM
^ lol
I liked him when he said to the other: "say Ameen", Bless them :statisfie

Fטлку
12-13-2009, 08:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
this video's pretty funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dDPwtQPGIY
aww... ;D
But this guy is WAY cuter!
Media Tags are no longer supported

:wub: I already told his sis I'm gonna kidnap him :p :wub: :wub:

Ummu Sufyaan
12-13-2009, 09:19 AM
my niece once asked her mum what religion (her mum's) friend was. so she asks: "mum, is she Muslim or Christmas."

Caller الداعي
12-13-2009, 09:25 AM
i was teaching teaching the kids about aqeedah and i said Allah has no sons no daughters no mum no dad no sisters or brothers!
so one of the kids said ' so is Allah happy '?
i didnt knw wat to say

nightingale
12-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Two little talks I remember...

My 5 year old son crossed over the prayer mat when I was praying. After I finished, I told him, he shouldn't walk in front of anybody if they are praying, so he became serious and asked me, "Is it because we might step on Allah?"

Another time, I was putting him to bed. He started playing with my mobile in the dark. I asked him if he has my mobile, and he said No. Then I told him, if he starts lying as a joke, he will not get a house in the center of Jannah, and when he visits me in my house in the center of Jannah, he too will wish for a house like that. Then he replied "I will drive you out of your house and stay in that house"

:-)

kamran javed
12-13-2009, 10:19 AM
- "Are you enganged?"

- "Are you a dad?"

I am just a single . what about urs.

Raaina
12-14-2009, 11:57 AM
One day there was this little kid asking for money,
and he said, Baji, allah will give you a beautiful son like a beautiful moon.

I couldn't help but laugh! It was so cute!

czgibson
12-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Greetings,

A seven-year old boy who I teach was telling me about a family reunion he was going to that weekend:

"And my auntie and uncle will be there, and my cousins, my grandma and grandpa, and my great-grandad who farted in the Second World War!"

You can see what he was trying to say...

Peace

Donia
01-28-2010, 03:20 AM

A little boy who is very dear to me was out walking with his mother. They saw a Muslim family and he turned to his mother and said, "Look mom, they know Allah."

Also this same little boy was having a conversation with his mother and he was concerned about people laughing at him for a reason. His mother pointed out that people can laugh at people for anything and that u really shouldn't let that bother you.

She even pointed out that some people might laugh because of the way she dresses but she doesn't mind and she asked her son should she stop dressing the way she does (Islamically) just because people might laugh? The son replied no.. and she said and why is that? And he said... "Because we are Eid people.".

Glad to know what his favorite part about being a Muslim is. lol

Was-salaam.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I thought these stories were funny. :D

Sawdah
01-28-2010, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Donia

A little boy who is very dear to me was out walking with his mother. They saw a Muslim family and he turned to his mother and said, "Look mom, they know Allah."

Also this same little boy was having a conversation with his mother and he was concerned about people laughing at him for a reason. His mother pointed out that people can laugh at people for anything and that u really shouldn't let that bother you.

She even pointed out that some people might laugh because of the way she dresses but she doesn't mind and she asked her son should she stop dressing the way she does (Islamically) just because people might laugh? The son replied no.. and she said and why is that? And he said... "Because we are Eid people.".

Glad to know what his favorite part about being a Muslim is. lol

Was-salaam.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I thought these stories were funny. :D
Aw, bless him.

Actually jazakallah khair for bumping it, I was reading the entire thread from the beginning lol. So Funny ;D

Fטлку
01-28-2010, 08:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Donia
"Because we are Eid people.".
:giggling: Cute! :D

PS, thanks for bumping up this thread! :D

BintAbee
05-30-2012, 05:49 AM
:salaam:

:bump:

Hulk
05-30-2012, 06:13 AM
One time a kid said something and I didn't hear him so I bent over to listen to what he wanted to say and then he punched me in the face. :raging:

sister herb
07-14-2012, 04:14 PM
^Maybe kid said: "hey big guy I wanna punch you in the face"?

BintAbee
07-16-2012, 12:49 PM
My li'l bro says "fly slaughter" for fly swatter

sister herb
07-16-2012, 01:31 PM
^^ That sounds logical - even to flies.

sohail1234
04-05-2013, 05:31 AM
^ lol

Today my little brother come up to me and in a very coote accent goes: 'And todays weather is.....FEBRUARY!'

Lol ;D and then looKed up at mom waiting for the praise for knowing the 'weather', 8-)
hahahhahahah kids are very innocent, i love their innocence when they say such things... :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.