/* */

PDA

View Full Version : not sure??

AnonymousPoster
02-02-2009, 12:31 PM
aslam malikom I have a question ,I was brought up muslim from the age of about 6 years old I am 23 now but I didnt say shadda In front of 2 witnesses do I have 2 :confused::confused::confused:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
02-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Praise be to Allaah.

It is not essential for the one who wants to utter the twin testimony of faith (al-shahaadatayn) to have witnesses present. He may simply utter the words with his tongue, and that is sufficient for him to enter Islam.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

-Anon2-

halloula
02-02-2009, 12:56 PM
you dont need witnesses to declare you muslim as the one before said you just says shahada to your self and that's enough to enter you to islam

Abu AbdulRahman
02-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Allah is the pest witness for what we do

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
02-02-2009, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu AbdulRahman
Allah is the pest witness for what we do
best*

Agreed,

'Allah is aware of what you do' (Surah Al-Hashr)

-Anon2-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!