/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 5 scientific facts

*Yasmin*
02-08-2009, 10:19 AM
warning: forgive me in advance, if you don't want to do that , do not read:ermm:

Do you know that there is 5 scientific facts have been proven , and you can't change or negative them.

and here we go...

Fact n.1
it's neither easy nor possible to reach all your teeth by your tongue.

Fact n.2
you are the most stupid person on the earth , because you tried that, just to be sure from the validity of the speech.

Fact n.3
you're smiling now, while you're reading.

Fact n.4
Because of the curiousity inside you, you're persisting on reading,to prove your permanent stupidity, and because you did the experience in the first place.

Fact n.5
you'll send those facts to all your more stupid friends to prove that you are not the only stupid one.

Sorry
Greetings
Former Fool

>>>now we adding another one to the list.
it's a matter of joke

source: my e-mail.<<don't click:D
translation from arabic: Yasmin
so maybe there is mistakes in grammar. correct me if there is.:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
02-09-2009, 12:15 AM
it's neither easy nor possible to reach all your teeth by your tongue.
admit to trying to see if that's true or not :-[ lol

Yanal
02-09-2009, 12:18 AM
#3 is false for THE RULER:D.

Amat Allah
02-09-2009, 12:56 AM
heheheheeh I am the biggest stupid person in the whole world subhaan Allah heheheh and I am really happy to be ^^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gia
02-09-2009, 06:10 AM
Yasmin what was that :bump1:, jazakiAllah khair sister, now I have to pass it on so that I won't be stupid alone :statisfie

Malaikah
02-09-2009, 06:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
Fact n.2
you are the most stupid person on the earth , because you experienced that, just to be sure from the validity of the speech.

You should change experienced to 'tried'. Experienced doesn't really make sense. :)

KashifB
02-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Good one.

*Yasmin*
02-09-2009, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
admit to trying to see if that's true or not :-[ lol
well well well , i was expecting this q. the ball hit me mmmmm
i tried it:shade: :embarrass ,but because i didn't expect from my friend who send this msg to be playful , because she is serious one and serious about the msgs that she sends, that one was like an off-topics<_<, so i fell in the trap :mad: :eek:<< cause my brain works good:D huh

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
why?:?

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
heheheheeh I am the biggest stupid person in the whole world subhaan Allah heheheh and I am really happy to be ^^
i'm sure u r not the only one:p lol

format_quote Originally Posted by Gia
Yasmin what was that :bump1:, jazakiAllah khair sister, now I have to pass it on so that I won't be stupid alone :statisfie
from this aspect, don't worry there r dozens of stupids lol
plus , every one shed stupidity sometimes , esp in exams ma shaa' Allah geniuses :clever: :thumbs_up

*Yasmin*
02-09-2009, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
You should change experienced to 'tried'. Experienced doesn't really make sense. :)
u know better than me for sure so i would ask , what the different between 'em? i just wanna learn

*Yasmin*
02-09-2009, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KashifB
Good one.
thanx:smile:

The Ruler
02-09-2009, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

... *mumbles* Kusou gaki. Heh.

But you're right. This is my third time coming across this cow dung of a forwarded e-mail. The first time I read it, my reaction to #3 was 'tch'. I frankly believe that people who smile at a laptop screen are idiots. (Only exceptions are movies/anime/manga/news).

Gia
02-10-2009, 06:05 AM
plus , every one shed stupidity sometimes , esp in exams ma shaa' Allah geniuses
I keep on managing to solve the hardest questions which people have a hard time solving, while I constantly make mistakes like 2 x 3 = 5 :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
frankly believe that people who smile at a laptop screen are idiots.
Why is that?

A smile is a spontaneous reaction to something funny. Would you just stop yourself from smiling because you're using your laptop?

(Only exceptions are movies/anime/manga/news).
How about jokes? <_<

kjra
02-14-2009, 02:58 AM
lol...got me! feel very stupid now...lol

Vito
02-14-2009, 04:03 AM
warning:
Do you know that there is 5 scientific facts have been proven , and you can't change or negative them.
What if someone doesn't have all their teeth and ARE able to touch all the ones they have with their tongue? I guess the author didn't think of that one :ooh:

The Ruler
02-14-2009, 09:18 PM
A smile is a spontaneous reaction to something funny. Would you just stop yourself from smiling because you're using your laptop?
It's not 'stop yourself from smiling'; it's more 'there's nothing to smile about'. And quite frankly, there's nothing funny about that forwarded e-mail.

Vito
02-14-2009, 10:27 PM
It's not 'stop yourself from smiling'; it's more 'there's nothing to smile about'. And quite frankly, there's nothing funny about that forwarded e-mail.
You're in a section of the forum called "Puzzles & Humour".. Relax. And besides, what makes someone an idiot for laughing at something they saw while using their laptop? Nothing wrong with people who have a sense of humor.

Fishman
02-14-2009, 10:39 PM
:sl:
Good, but there is a bit of a problem since facts 1-5 are not correct. Especially number one. I tried it.
:w:

*Yasmin*
02-15-2009, 08:05 PM
it depends on the person
like now i don't have a mood for laughing or even smiling for thing even that other find it so funny
nothig wrong with u cause u didn't smile , and nothing wrong with other who smile cause of this e-mail
salam sis

*Yasmin*
02-15-2009, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Good, but there is a bit of a problem since facts 1-5 are not correct. Especially number one. I tried it.
wa3alykom as-salam
this is why u find those "facts" in this section ~

zanjabeela
02-15-2009, 08:55 PM
I can touch all my teeth with the tip of my tongue. But, I'm still stupid, so no matter. And I smiled. The same way I smile at things I see in a book or a newspaper. Like I said, though...I'm stupid ;)

BlissfullyJaded
02-16-2009, 06:52 AM

^ You knew what it was all about, yet you acted like you didn't made me stupidly check if I could do it! The nerve! :raging:

Ah, good one tho sis Yasmin. Thanks. :D

peaceandlove
05-24-2009, 06:34 AM
LOL on my stupidity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.