PDA

View Full Version : Islamic cap (kufi)



Questfortruth
02-09-2009, 04:08 PM
:sl:

Question does anyone know where can I get kufi in Canada or online store?

Thanks
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
02-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Not sure where you can get them in Canada, but if you have one with the shahada on it, it'll say "Allah".. from what I know, you shouldn't bring anything with the name of allah into places like bathrooms.. So you'd have to watch out for that inshallah.
Reply

~Taalibah~
02-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by crayon
Not sure where you can get them in Canada, but if you have one with the shahada on it, it'll say "Allah".. from what I know, you shouldn't bring anything with the name of allah into places like bathrooms.. So you'd have to watch out for that inshallah.
Thats got me curios...
:?
Kufi/Topi, right?
Why would they have the word 'Allah' on them?
Reply

Questfortruth
02-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Farashah
Thats got me curios...
:?
Kufi/Topi, right?
Why would they have the word 'Allah' on them?
:sl:

I asked if there is a kufi with shahada. But I edited my post.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
chacha_jalebi
02-10-2009, 07:36 PM
try ebay inayyy
Reply

~Taalibah~
02-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Questfortruth
:sl:

I asked if there is a kufi with shahada. But I edited my post.
Oh i see. But do u get them at all?
Reply

Questfortruth
02-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Farashah
Oh i see. But do u get them at all?
I seen a brother wearing one long time ago at my local mosque. So thought i would ask. lol
Reply

noorseeker
02-13-2009, 08:20 AM
http://www.simplyislam.com/

this is a good site, thet are based in manchester in england , but do international deliveries as well.
Reply

~Taalibah~
02-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Questfortruth
I seen a brother wearing one long time ago at my local mosque. So thought i would ask. lol
Oh i see.
I personally havnt seen one before.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:33 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 12:48 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:28 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!