/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apparant miracle anti-aging discovery

Mysterious Uk
02-17-2009, 09:31 PM
I got this booklet called US medicine through the post today and i thought i'll share it with you guys because i wanted to know if anyone knows about this 'miracle' and of course you can let me know what you think.

It says there is a new formula using ubiquinone but the product itself is called Ubitol and it does the following things:
- helps reverse major age related illnesses (prevents destruction of cells through excessive oxidation, super oxides and free radicles).
- reverses the aging process significantly
- prevents artheriosclerosis
- intestinial absorbtion is superior

It says the pills reverse memory loss and loss of concentration, reverse loss of body firmness and even helps overcome baldness!.. etc.
The booklet also says the formula is nobel prize-winning and won a natural science award from the president of the united states. It's from a guy called Dr william v. Judy. The booklet is from Biogenetics Europe in Switzerland.

This paragraph made me laugh the most: 'Think of it!.. discoveries until recently you couldn't even buy, not for £10,000,000.

Is it just me or am i the only person that has not heard of this formula (that makes your wrinkles go etc.) Me thinks if it sounds too good to be true.. probably isn't true. Anyways, it has some technical jargon involving oxiditive stress on DNA and stuff to make it sound like it works. It looks like a scam to me but hey what do i know; i don't know anything about anti- aging and all that jazz.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.