/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No Judeo-Christian option in Religion!

NazariteofEhyah
02-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Shalama,

I have an idea for a small improvement. It's annoying that there's an undisclosed to religion (Way of Life, or Dirka d'hiya) in my profile, which is also visible when you view my post.

My idea is that under Religion in the profile options is that for members to have the option of Judeo-Christian, Judaizer, or Noahide. This is pratical, and would it be possible?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NazariteofEhyah
02-26-2009, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Judeo-Christian and Other options added.
Thank you. I much appreciate that. I didn't want people to jumped to conclusions.

NazariteofEhyah
02-26-2009, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
You are welcome. Let us know if you have any further suggestions.
I will do. It would avoid people asking inappropriate questions.

alcurad
02-26-2009, 10:13 AM
a question, what is Judeo-Christian at that? did you mean being a Jew who accepts Jesus, but as what-deity,man-?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NazariteofEhyah
02-26-2009, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
what is Judeo-Christian at that? you mean being a Jew who accepts Jesus, as what?
I am non-Jewish gentile who accepts both the NT and OT, but express the need to comply with OT more then the NT.

I don't think the word can be put Christo-Judan! I am like some others, Jewish at heart, but non-Jewish by parents.

alcurad
02-26-2009, 10:19 AM
you don't follow any of the laws except the ten commandments then?

NazariteofEhyah
02-26-2009, 10:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad

did you mean being a Jew who accepts Jesus, but as what-deity,man-?

you don't follow any of the laws except the ten commandments then?
I am not a Jew, but oftenly get asked if I am. I am not a Jew, but it doesn't stop me from being a Nazarite/Nazarene.

There's many laws (decrees) in the Old Testatment (Torah). Example Leviticus 20. There's also the Seven Laws of Noah, Book of Jubilees (refering to Non-Jews who follow the laws are B'nei Noah)

taga3
02-26-2009, 12:43 PM
salam sorry can anyone help me how to make a thread plz i have something very important

Muhammad
02-26-2009, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taga3
salam sorry can anyone help me how to make a thread plz i have something very important
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

The forum is divided into categories. Select the category of your choice by clicking on its name, then you will see a list of topics (or "threads") in that category. At the top, you should see a button labelled "New Thread". Clicking on this allows you to create a thread. Take a look at this tutorial for more information:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/new-...q_new_tutorial

This will also be useful:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/limi...imited_mem_ber

Note that some of your threads won't appear straightaway because a moderator will have to approve it first. This will depend on which section you posted it in.

doorster
02-26-2009, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taga3
click >>

and fill in the resulting form

Green_shoes
02-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Sorry this might have been asked but what is Judeo-Christian just a brief summary please
sorry for the trouble and thanks.

north_malaysian
02-27-2009, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NazariteofEhyah
I am not a Jew, but oftenly get asked if I am. I am not a Jew, but it doesn't stop me from being a Nazarite/Nazarene.

There's many laws (decrees) in the Old Testatment (Torah). Example Leviticus 20. There's also the Seven Laws of Noah, Book of Jubilees (refering to Non-Jews who follow the laws are B'nei Noah)
So you're a gentile following 613 laws or just follow the Noahide Laws...

Years ago there were several Jewish forummers teaching us that Islam complies the Noahide Laws and according to them, we'll enter heaven.

جوري
02-28-2009, 04:47 AM
Maybe the 'Judeo-Christian' will be more popular than its predecessors? who knows-- ask the jew, ask the christian and now voila ask the judeo-christian -- no threads yet for ask Luke Skywalker..:hmm:

aamirsaab
02-28-2009, 10:32 AM
:sl:
Problem has been solved.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.