/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just to say, JazakAllah khayran, thanks

Revert to Peace
02-27-2009, 07:08 AM
Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Brothers and Sisters, what a wonderful site, masha'Allah. I have come across so many questions and information from others that have been so relevant and interesting that I've learned, Alhamdulillah, so much. Those questions that you think, is this important enough to ask??? I now know that even if I think it's silly, yes, it is important and I can ask. At the end of the day, we all want to worship and perform our task and obligations for our Rabb as correctly as possible insha'Allah.

The runny nose thread is just one example as I've had a few colds but I didn't think to ask, just tried to perform salat as best as I could but suffering and sniffing, not thinking i could use a tissue!

So Insha'Allah, keep up the good work, and please everyone, no matter how small, silly or insignificant we think a query may be, there is someone out there, me included, who might think... Alhamdulillah they asked!

Excellent site, Alhamdulillah, and may Allah reward you all for your efforts. Now, where did I put my tissues... :D

JazakAllah khayran

Fi Aman Allah

Stephanie

:muslimah:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
saba muslimah
02-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Hhmm Great Sister...

Excellent site, Alhamdulillah, and may Allah reward you all for your efforts
Aameen
yeah i truely luv this Site

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.