/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hope I am allowed a thread about this.

جوري
03-01-2009, 10:30 PM
I was wondering if any of you live in the U.S and have Animal crossing wild world or city folk on DS and wouldn't mind coming to my town.. I can't get the latest upgrade to Nookington and shampoodle if no one visits my town

Media Tags are no longer supported

Media Tags are no longer supported

You'll be welcome to all my town's fruits and fish, fossils and bugs you could want..
I also have lots of coconut trees and friendly animals

I have a Muslim town called Heavenly, and the town flag is Islamic.. so enter only if you come in peace and not mischief ..

If you are interested pls PM so we can exchange town codes..
all you have to do is buy something from tom nook so I can have the latest upgrade and you can have bells or other goodies you want...

also this cat in my town

wants a natty shirt which I can't find, I wouldn't mind paying 10,000 bells for it if you have it..

yeah so that is what I do to unwind :D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-02-2009, 12:20 AM
:hmm: no one has animal crossing?

Yanal
03-02-2009, 01:04 AM
I use to in gamecube and had it on my DS until it was broken by my brother.

جوري
03-02-2009, 01:06 AM
did you have regular animal crossing on gamecube? if you did can you tell me how you were able to get your town code? my niece and nephew play that and they are unable to visit me since they don't know where to get the code from..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
03-03-2009, 08:14 PM
lol whats this game about? i bought it for my younger sister she is realy into it, is it like sims creating your own world?

Danah
03-03-2009, 08:20 PM
that game is really cute.....I like the way they are talking lol...especially that hairstyler ^_^

جوري
03-03-2009, 08:26 PM
yeah, it is alot like sims and harvest moon.. the game is really entertaining like a little town with life in it.. even the snowmen once you build them come and speak to you, and they leave you gifts if you build them well, if not they'll do nothing but make you wish you'd chuck snow at them.. then you have wondering people, and a sly fox who might sell you good paintings (famous may I add) Vermeer, Velazquez and Gauguin, Botticelli, but they never go by their actual names but sometimes they are a forgery, but you have to go to the museum and check them with blather first.. also whenever you use wiifii you get these wondering animals. today I got this cat with no features who begs people to give her a face lol.. you can go to the coffee shop and have coffee and on Saturdays a dog comes to play for you and gives you melodies for free to play on your phonograph or other players, there are real working tv's with next day weather and computers, bathtubs, showers everything..
you get sick or the town people then you have to buy medicine, furniture and build your house until it becomes a mansion.. It is really popular, so if anyone of you are planning on getting it, pls come visit my town so Tom Nook can have the final upgrade to the store =)

thanks

alcurad
03-03-2009, 08:44 PM
ha, reminds me of guybrush threepwood and LBA2 :D, cool game.
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Friend-...ng:-Wild-World

Yanal
03-08-2009, 10:27 PM
I bought it for WII, as soon as I set up my friend code I will inform you. I'm pretty rich, though my name is Ed in the game. Btw I bought city folk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.