/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

lomah
03-06-2009, 05:50 AM
I am looking to make a a few friends and find some one to talk to about the true Ilamic faith.

I have been in a lot of Christian Churches and it took me a long time to find true Christianity. I have found that the worst thing that covers up the True message of God is "MAN's Religion" and all the things they try to get away with in the name God. I hope that there is some one out there I can talk to that reads the Qu'an on there own and could show me around.

I hope this message finds you with God's peace inside no matter what situation you are in!!!!

Lomah

No lonely girls or people pretending to be lonely girls, please.:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silver
03-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum! :) What do you mean by "true" christianity? What's false christianity according to you?

*charisma*
03-06-2009, 08:59 AM
hahaha :D, don't worry, that's not allowed here at all!

Welcome to the forums! hope u enjoy your stay :D
if u got any questions, feel free to ask too!

lomah
03-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Thank you for the welcome.

When there are personal, politcal, or just off the wall dotrine that has been added to Gods word or the purpose for "Christians". I think if you pray to God for his interpritation and truly seek his will for your life that the simple truths unmistakable in the Bible.

1. God created man (people) to have a loving relationship with him. To have true love both people have to choose each other. Adam choose the tree of knowledge and Eve over God. When he was removed from the Garden of Eden he found out he had made the wrong choice.

2 God has tried to win us back all through the Old Testiment by speaking to us through his prophets and guiding us to him with the laws of Moses.

3. He told Adam that the consiquencies for his (our) sin was death (hell).

4. All through the Old Testiment He had the Jews practice for the coming of the Masiah. "Take the first born unblemished lamb and sacrifice it for you sins".

5. In the New Testiment God in the "flesh" comes to Earth to rescue his true love (us again, when I say "us" I mean the whole world) from Hell. "The lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world."

6. The Masiah teaches a few thousand men, woman, and child that he loves them with all his heart and commands them to tell the world that he has come to pay for all there sins and to repent and except this free gift of salvation.

7. He then takes the sins of the whole world to the cross and dies and takes all thoses sins to hell then goes back to Heaven to wait for all his followers to tell the world that he want them in heaven with him.

I know what you are thinking. "This guy has poor grammar and can't spell."

I have been through the Bible a few times and when I got to the story of Abraham I always wondered what happen to Ishmael. I really felt in my heart that the Lord loved this boy. I was currious about this great nation that God was going to raise through this young man.

Well that is why I am here Looking.:thankyou:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alcurad
03-06-2009, 11:30 AM
hello:)

lomah
03-06-2009, 05:46 PM
It looks like a lot of people are looking here, but not to many people are saying HI!

Is there a better Forum to talk to a faithful person?

Am I in the wrong place:uuh:

crayon
03-07-2009, 12:59 PM
HI!
Welcome to the forums!:)

Amat Allah
03-07-2009, 01:30 PM
wellcome brother to the LI`s family as a new precious member...

ask whatever u want and by Allah`s willing we will try our best to answer all ur Questions...whatever they will be ...by Allah`s willing...

feel free and post whatever u want ...what do u wana know about Islam??

and I think creating a new thread naming it (questions about Islam or whatever u want)and posting all of ur Questions there will be a good an idea to let the others see and share inshaa Allah...

enjoy ur stay brother...

may Allah leads ur way to the path of the endless happiness Ameeeeeeeeen

lomah
03-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Crayon, Nice work on your site. The pictures really get you mind going.

Amat_Allah, Thank you for the warm welcome! I am a christian here look for all the things that are "RIGHT" with the Islamic faith. Form what I have read here about the fundimental of the faith I really like what I see. I have Muslim friends at work that I talk to all the time that fot me thinking.

Thanks again!

I am going to take you up and staying around for a while.

Lomah

Whatsthepoint
03-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Howdy yourself.
Darn, I was just gonna say I'm a pleasant lonely girl..

Musaafirah
03-07-2009, 03:13 PM
^^ Lol!
Welcome to the forum!
As Amat allah has already mentioned, if you have any questions to ask, if it hasn't already been asked (You can check by searching the forums...) post up a thread in the appropriate section and God willing you'll get a reply...
It's always good to see new members who're willing to keep and open mind and find things out themselves...

syilla
03-07-2009, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lomah
erm...i guess you are that HOT! ^o) :p

welcome and have a beneficial stay :peace:

lomah
03-08-2009, 01:40 AM
You hit it right on the head! Syilla
I wouldnt want to talk to some poor girl forever then finally send her my Picture and have her toss her cookie all over her keyboard.

I am old, married, have 4 kids, and ugly.
;-)

Amat Allah
03-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Amat_Allah, Thank you for the warm welcome! I am a christian here look for all the things that are "RIGHT" with the Islamic faith. Form what I have read here about the fundimental of the faith I really like what I see. I have Muslim friends at work that I talk to all the time that fot me thinking.

Thanks again!

Lomah
my pleasure my dear respected brother may Allah guide us all and keep us on the stright path Ameeeeeeeeeeen

have u ever read Quraan brother??

lomah
03-08-2009, 02:17 AM
I have read parts of it and I have Muslim friends. I have read more of the Qu'an than they have, but they did inspire me to did it. I consider myself a servant of God. I am a Fundimental Christain. I read the Bible, every day, I pray alot, I go to church three times a week, and just like God want us to do as he told us to lead people to him. I am not telling you this to brag I just want you to know I am serious about God. There is no reward in Heaven for bragging. ;-) As the evidance of me being here on the site I like to find out the truth about people for myself. It has been a burden my heart to pray for all the different religions to know for sure that Heaven will be there home someday. I really like what I have found here. My friend Majid, at work says "Islam is not at all like what you see on TV. We are very peacefull people." I like the story of Muhammad. It seem like God was really with him and caused the battle for Mecca to end in a Divine way.

Amat Allah
03-08-2009, 02:39 AM
I have read parts of it and I have Muslim friends. I have read more of the Qu'an than they have, but they did inspire me to did it. I consider myself a servant of God. I am a Fundimental Christain. I read the Bible, every day, I pray alot, I go to church three times a week, and just like God want us to do as he told us to lead people to him. I am not telling you this to brag I just want you to know I am serious about God. There is no reward in Heaven for bragging. ;-) As the evidance of me being here on the site I like to find out the truth about people for myself. It has been a burden my heart to pray for all the different religions to know for sure that Heaven will be there home someday. I really like what I have found here. My friend Majid, at work says "Islam is not at all like what you see on TV. We are very peacefull people." I like the story of Muhammad. It seem like God was really with him and caused the battle for Mecca to end in a Divine way.
mashaa Allah that is amazing brother ...I am asking Allah to show u the real Islam Ameeeeeeeeeeen

and brother Majid is right my brother what u see in TV not always the truth but u know that our creator is always there for us taking care of us protecting us guiding us covering us with his graces and blessings so no matter what will happen knowing that Allah is with us is all what matter and the most improtant laa ilaha ilaa Allah..

when u r with Allah ,Allah will be with u always ,he was with us still with us and will be forever...no one to return to but Allah ,the only one who is listening with out stopping u the only one who gives and never stop giving :cry: and we still sining and sometimes being ungrateful:cry: then how to face him in the judgement day :cry: how to stand befor him ?? what a shame...

may Allah guide us and help us to worship him right and to be a good servants Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen

lomah
03-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Wow, really have this in a good way. I really hope to understand this the way you do. Who taught you to have such faith?

Amat Allah
03-08-2009, 02:03 PM
who but the one who created me ,who but the one who I love ,live for die for pray and return to and praise him in good times and bad times ,who but the one who created me to worship him alone, who but the owner of heavens and earth, who but my true love and friend I prostrate for humbly and satisfied with everything he gave to me , gives and will give to me no matter what it was ,is and will be...who but Allah who taught me this through his Messanger Muhammad peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and through his Glorious book the Noble Quraan...laa ilaha illa Allah...

Brother I swear by the one who created me and u if u live in the rememberance of Allah and if u took this verse from Quraan as a reminder for you :

"Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allâh, the Lord of the 'Alamîn (all livings and non)"

and following Allah`s commandes and trying ur best to avoid sins forgeting about this life`s pleasure and satisfied with what Allah will give to u and being patient I swear by the One who has our souls in his hand u won`t regret ever...

am I a good servant?? Allah knows ,I don`t know what I am to Allah and may he guides us and be pleased with me and with all Mankind and jin Ameeeeeeeen

I love Allah more than anything more than my parent my family my life and I am dying to meet him longging to see him and say to him that I love him but my sins and may Allah forgive them all and purify us all from all sins Ameeeeen killing me from shame :cry:I wish I could die while prostrating to him :cry:All Glory be to Allah and All praise be to him alone...

following the Prophets and Messangers steps peace and blessings of Allah be upon them and by Allah`s willing u will be a winner ...

coz Allah says:

[51] Verily, We will indeed make victorious Our Messengers and those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) in this world's life and on the Day when the witnesses will stand forth, (i.e. Day of Resurrection)-"

Surat Ghaafir

[25] Indeed We have sent Our Messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance (justice) that mankind may keep up justice. And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power (in matters of war), as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allâh may test who it is that will help Him (His religion), and His Messengers in the unseen. Verily, Allâh is All-Strong, All-Mighty."

Surat Al Hadeed

[152] And those who believe in Allâh and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them (Messengers), We shall give them their rewards; and Allâh is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Surat Annisaa`a

where to go ?what to do ?and who am I ?with out Allah ...I swear by my Lord Nothing wa Allahi nothing...and if I am not a slave of Allah :cry: then I`d rather be dead...

may Allah guide us to the right path and keep us on it no matter what and may Allah make all our good deeds pure and sincere just for his sake and purify us from all sins and help us to devote our lives and souls just for him and may Allah protect us all from our selves, all harms, hypocrisy , duplicity, lies ,sins ,shaitan and hellfire Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

lomah
03-09-2009, 06:12 AM
You have a very good way about you that builds a desire for people to want to know Allah better. I don't know too many Christians that have this kind of Passion for there God. A few of my teachers and my Pastor are very excited for God and work hard to share their faith. My Church focuses on making sure that un-believers know that heaven could be there home some day for eternity.

May I askwhat "shaitan" means?

I think you have a calling to lead more people to your Faith.

Lomah

doorster
03-09-2009, 06:16 AM
You have a very good way about you that builds a desire for people to want to know Allah better. I don't know too many Christians that have this kind of Passion for there God. A few of my teachers and my Pastor are very excited for God and work hard to share their faith. My Church focuses on making sure that un-believers know that heaven could be there home some day for eternity.

Lomah
May I ask what "shaitan" means?
Satan

simple way to find definition of any term or word is to put it in google by prefixing it with >> define:
define:shaitan would result in

Definitions of shaitan on the Web:

• (Islam) a rebellious jinni who leads men astray
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
  • In Islam, Shayṭān (Arabic: شيطان) is an entity analogous to Satan.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaitan
  • Shaitan (Satan) is the source of evil in the world. The plural name is Shayatin. He always tries to misguide and mislead people. ...
    www.islamicnetwork.com/index.php/weblog/comments/key_to_islamic_concepts/

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define%3Ashaitan

Amat Allah
03-09-2009, 01:31 PM

Lomah
and if they really know him they will forget about everything and they will live in bliss wa Allahi by Allah`s willing...
and sure coz Allah promised and Allah is the Most true and will never break his promises All Glory and Praise be to Allah promised that if we follow his commandes and avoid what he has forbade on us and obey him just for his sake he will give us paradsie Ameeeeeeen may Allah accepts us and be pleased with us Ameeeeeeeen

and my respected brother ,shaitan means satan our absolute enemy .may Allah protect us from him Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen.

format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
Satan

simple way to find definition of any term or word is to put it in google by prefixing it with >> define:
define:shaitan would result in

Definitions of shaitan on the Web:

• (Islam) a rebellious jinni who leads men astray
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
  • In Islam, Shayṭān (Arabic: شيطان) is an entity analogous to Satan.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaitan
  • Shaitan (Satan) is the source of evil in the world. The plural name is Shayatin. He always tries to misguide and mislead people. ...
    www.islamicnetwork.com/index.php/weblog/comments/key_to_islamic_concepts/
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define%3Ashaitan
jazaka Allaho khairan Akhi Ameeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.