/* */

PDA

View Full Version : English and Arabic

miss red
03-10-2009, 05:19 AM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
hello evry one,:zip::zip:
I'm an Arabian i wish to talk bettre english so ican get a good job :laugh:

If any one can help me in that, of course i'll be glad:thankyou: for that and if he or she needed
help in Arabic that will please me, i study in Al Azhar university i have bet good knowlg abuot islam if any help was neded that ican do i well (in shaa Allah), thanks.:thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
miss red
03-11-2009, 07:00 AM
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Silver Pearl
03-11-2009, 02:06 PM
As-salaamu 'alaykum warahmatullaah,

Ahlan,

ezyk ya ukht? :D

Welcome to LI and I hope you have a lovely stay here. Inshaa'Allaah you can share the knowledge you have gained from studying at Al-Azhar.

Inshaa'Allaah we'll help you improve your English and you can help us improve our Arabic!

zircon
03-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Salam Alaikum, sis.
i'm interested :peace:
you can talk to me in english and i'll try to reply my best in arabic, cuz i'm currently learning arabic. ...is that a good idea?
else we can try other ways.
inshaAllah we shall find each other a good learning partner :)
and i'm sure everyone else will want to participate us :smile:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
miss red
03-11-2009, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl
As-salaamu 'alaykum warahmatullaah,

Ahlan,

ezyk ya ukht? :D

Welcome to LI and I hope you have a lovely stay here. Inshaa'Allaah you can share the knowledge you have gained from studying at Al-Azhar.

Inshaa'Allaah we'll help you improve your English and you can help us improve our Arabic!

I'm very happy for that:zip:
Jazaki allah kiran, What can i say, i love this forum so mach:wub:

miss red
03-11-2009, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zircon
Salam Alaikum, sis.
you can talk to me in english and i'll try to reply my best in arabic, cuz i'm currently learning arabic. ...is that a good idea?

Perfect idea, inshaallah ameeeeen , I'm glad to just to you.
When do we strt i'm so excited
بارك الله فيكي

Na7lah
03-11-2009, 03:14 PM
hayaak Allah kifik?

welcome to the forum :) hope you find english easy :p

take care :)

miss red
03-11-2009, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
hayaak Allah kifik?

welcome to the forum :) hope you find english easy :p

take care :)

Thank you. :thankyou:

miss red
03-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Slam, I thout of this, To learn a verse or 2 or what you want in arabic for you and english for me? by time i'll get better in english you in arabic. so we work for Dnya and Akerah.
I'll to improve my english for job and for learning islmc english words so that by time i can use.

EX: سورة الأسراء أيه 1 قال تعالى
سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلاً مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ
لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ

sophana allthey asra be abdehe mina almasjede alhrame ila almasjede al aqsua allthee baraknaa hawlaho lenoreyaho min ayatena innho howa assameeao albseer

so you tell me the meaniyng in english
if it's not good never mind, we can think of another.
slam

miss red
03-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Oh:ooh:
I forgot we can learn Hadeeth too

slam

zircon
03-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Salam Alaikum, sis.
i'm afraid i can't help you with the accurate translation of the Qur'anic verse, but insyaAllah these two sites could be quite some help:

Link One
Link Two

Sis, maybe we could specify what we are going to learn throughout this lesson. say, are we going to teach each other hiwaar (حوار) or the meaning of some words in english and arabic? come up with the idea, insyaAllah. i'm willing to participate whenever i've some time to spare. hehe.

miss red
03-15-2009, 11:34 PM
I don't know what to say, but its ok if you don't or can't learn with me it's realy not a problem at all:peace:, i'm downloading an english cors, i only wanted to have comany in learning, so it's realy fin with me sister thank u very much.

jazakee Allah kairan.:smile:

And if we going to learn i think your idea is very good.

om Habiba
04-01-2009, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zircon
Salam Alaikum, sis.
assalamo alaykom everybody i am new sister here and i donot know how to share in in the on line chat ::cry:so if u plz if anyone saw my writting so help and may Allah reward u in advance

ayan333
04-01-2009, 08:38 PM
:sl:

SubhanALLAH!!!!

i almost jumped out of my seat (literly). Im learning arabic now,im actually studing at the moment, and i also plan on attending Al-Azhar university very soon.i want to come vist this summer.any im going to pm u sister and i would love to help you in english and im dying to learn arabic so InshALLAH let me no

i have a billion questions to ask you

WaSalamu Alaykum

om Habiba
04-01-2009, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

SubhanALLAH!!!!

i almost jumped out of my seat (literly). Im learning arabic now,im actually studing at the moment, and i also plan on attending Al-Azhar university very soon.i want to come vist this summer.any im going to pm u sister and i would love to help you in english and im dying to learn arabic so InshALLAH let me no

i have a billion questions to ask you

WaSalamu Alaykum
i am an Egyption sister and i c that english is so easy to learn but it needs practice and every language also but i c Arabic so rich of meanings and i was a tajweed teacher for american sisters in al-azhar and i saw how it was hard for them to speak Arabic fluently

ayan333
04-01-2009, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by om Habiba
i am an Egyption sister and i c that english is so easy to learn but it needs practice and every language also but i c Arabic so rich of meanings and i was a tajweed teacher for american sisters in al-azhar and i saw how it was hard for them to speak Arabic fluently

i cant believe it.

SubhanALLAH,Alhamdulilah!

i made sincere Dua and now i have met two people who have attended or know about Al-Azhar...SubhanALLAH.ALLAH (SWA) is great

im dying to go to Al-Azhar,words cant even describe how i feel about this school.

can you answer my question please

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.