PDA

View Full Version : just a discussion



Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 05:10 AM
:sl:

i would like to start a discussion about a controversial subject,i won't ramble on because i have no time but i will ask a serious of mini questions just to get your brains working.

What are the freemasons?


and



what's their philosphy(what do they believe in?)
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doorster
03-11-2009, 05:18 AM
:sl:
Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
:sl:

i would like to start a discussion about a controversial subject,i won't ramble on because i have no time but i will ask a serious of mini questions just to get your brains working.

What are the freemasons?
fraternal and charitable organization with secret rites and signs


what's their philosphy(what do they believe in?)
balance

or for a long winded conspiracy based theory watch videos posted at Dajjal Forerunners
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 05:27 AM
fantastic just the guy i needed for the discussion to kick start!

ok,i dont want to talk about the history of the freemasons,how they came into being or their rituals but i just want to discuss one small aspect of their works, that we experience on a daily basis without even knowing it
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 05:40 AM
I presume you guys know some background information about this subject



this image is just a random picture of an one US dollar

i would just like one of you to just tell me in a simple sentence perhaps two sentences of what they think the pyramid and the eye is meant to represent what does it symbolize
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Silver
03-11-2009, 06:04 AM
This is the all-seeing eye (eye of providence). It symbolises the eye of God who can see everything.
Above the pyramid theres" ANNUIT COEPTIS" which means that God approves what they're doing.
The unfinished pyramid represents the original 13 US states and the future development of the US.
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 06:09 AM
what about this next picture



its the MI5(the british equivalent to the CIA) logo the triangle is present and the eye is present too

this next picture is the logo of the church of scientology


the pyramid is present

the following picture is from the cartoon channel or the kid's channel to be precise

the pyramid is there and so is the eye with few other eyes scattered around the image

i will conclude with another rhetoric question what do these things signify....do we just look and then just say 'ahh its nothing' or is there some sort of importance does it indicate something to you when you see these things.

not long ago i did a poem regarding this subect and brother or should i say uncle as a sign of respect .uncle czgibson told me that i didnt make any sense which was probably right i then explained myself and said this is what i am intrigued by,so he replied ''ahh your just going through those periods every teenager is like that ...just chill out'' this is a paraphrase of what he said, now it either could mean two things either he is oblivious to these things and he mildy insulted me in the most diplomatic way or im mentally disturbed.
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 06:45 AM
some more images


two guys and one girl wearing t-shirts no big deal but what's on it

this is it:


this sort of symbolism is everywhere i could go on for ages posting thousands of pictures but i dont have the time to do that.regarding these images some say its a mere coincidence,others claim because its in the dollar its part of the american tradition and so that is why corporate company's include it in their logo's but look back a few posts ..remember the MI5 logo if it was an american tradition then why do the british intelligence implement the same concept of the pyramid(triangle) and the eye.
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 09:20 AM
bump
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 11:25 AM
another photo of a product from the children's toymaker playmobil



the pyramid and the eye again
Reply

Whatsthepoint
03-11-2009, 12:21 PM
That's a different eye there.
why is this in the Quran section?
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 12:38 PM
different eye .yes! but the meaning is the same,the concept is the same

the All Seeing Eye’ and the ‘Evil Eye’ is one of the most powerful and easily recognisable symbols in the occult and is one of the favoured symbols of the Illuminati going back as far as one can trace. Undoubtedly the eye is the 'doorway to the soul' (speaking literally and not). To know a person's 'truth' can be achieved by 'looking them in the eye' which begins to explain why the symbol is so meaningful.




i edited abit as you can probably make out but the pyramid is there and the eye is also present just on the bottom of the pic


AOL company

A different eye shaped in a special way but the same trademark stands....there's a pyramid and an eye
Reply

Güven
03-11-2009, 12:41 PM
yeh I dont think the latter pictures have to do with the Allseeing eye , they are just imitating the ancient egypt, and signs like the eye of horus.
Kinda Interesting subject though, ive seen some documentaries about this and I was quite in shock in what they already control , they are almost everywhere...

here are some interesting threads about this topic:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...reemasons.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...rerunners.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...g-one-eye.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...lluminati.html
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
That's a different eye there.
why is this in the Quran section?
its not in the quran section so plz stop trying to diffuse and disseminate the rest from the main subject brother thank you :)
Reply

Whatsthepoint
03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
its not in the quran section so plz stop trying to diffuse and disseminate the rest from the main subject brother thank you :)
My mistake.
No it's not the same eye, the last one is the eye of Horus and I believe it's a coincidence that it's positioned in a triangle.
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 12:46 PM
^brother which image?
Reply

Whatsthepoint
03-11-2009, 12:48 PM
The only image where the all seeing eye is oviously present is the one dollar bill.
The eye of Horus is on the pyramid.
Reply

Güven
03-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
^brother which image?
Everything besides the dollar .

and maybe the MI5

Allahu Alim
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 12:58 PM
there's slight variations

here's madonna sporting a jacket with a clear logo at the back



is it just a pure fascination for egyptian tradition and culture or is it more than that
is kabbalaism(madonna) built up on these teachings,the entertainment business is rigged with these symbols,do corporate businesses follow these pharaonic ideas and priniciples to construct and boost their financial status
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
Everything besides the dollar .

and maybe the MI5

Allahu Alim
We are not playing the game spot the similarity nor are we playing the game spot the difference.

each logo is modeled onto the basic pyramid and the eye,for example the MTV logo picture has a triangle which is not a pyramid and the eye is placed somewhere completely different,this is a form of belief and the symbols they use are synchronized in different ways.
Reply

Whatsthepoint
03-11-2009, 01:10 PM
My humble opinion is that the MTV logo has nothing to do with the all seing eye. I mean think about it, if the MTV were so keen at promoting occult ideas, why put their symbol on an obscure comptetition in an obscure yet beautiful part of the world called Australia? Why don't they have an all seeing eye logo in all their stations? Because ti would eb too obvious? Hmmm, you have a point, or I'm just talking to myself.
The same goes for the pyramid toy and everything else, except the 1 US dollar bill, which could hide something else..
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 01:12 PM
im going to go now because im late but inshallah,we will analyze alot of other things specifically the entertainment sector
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
My humble opinion is that the MTV logo has nothing to do with the all seing eye. I mean think about it, if the MTV were so keen at promoting occult ideas, why put their symbol on an obscure comptetition in an obscure yet beautiful part of the world called Australia? Why don't they have an all seeing eye logo in all their stations? Because ti would eb too obvious? Hmmm, you have a point, or I'm just talking to myself.
The same goes for the pyramid toy and everything else, except the 1 US dollar bill, which could hide something else..
I know exactly what you are trying to say i always felt the same,but think of it this way,to promote occult ideas the original fraternity cannot forever be a secret,for example if they want you to live a certain way in their prospect of creating an one nation under one rule it cannot forever be a secret they will have to at some point gradually share the idea slowly....bit by bit until its accepted and there's no other way to do it than through entertainment.
Reply

ptk1071
03-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Conspiracy theorists (and sometimes religious intolerants) like to point to the "Eye in the Pyramid" in the Great Seal of the United States and on the
U. S. Dollar Bill as being evidence of a Masonic (Freemason) conspiracy.

The simple fact is that the eye in the pyramid is not now nor has it ever been a Masonic (Freemason) symbol.

The 'Eye of Providence', sometimes referred to in Masonic ritual as the "All-Seeing Eye" (of Deity) is found in the ritual of most jurisdictions, reminding a Mason that his words and deeds are being judged by the Supreme Architect of the Universe. The pyramid appears in the ritual of some (not all) jurisdictions and represents the great builders of the past. However, their combined usage is essentially non-existent except by a few fanciful representations done by individuals whose imagination has soared beyond that of the black text ritual. There is NO 'official' combination of the eye and the/a pyramid!

However, the possibly Masonic design element in the Great Seal (according to the interpretation of it by the designers) is different from that used both then and now by Masons. The eye on the Great Seal represents a concept of active intervention of Deity in the affairs of men, while the Masonic symbol stands for a passive awareness by the Deity of the activities of men.

In Short, The all-seeing eye IS
a Masonic emblem!
The all-seeing eye in a pyramid
IS NOT a Masonic emblem!

I just thought I could clarify this for you.

Bill
Reply

doorster
03-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by ptk1071
Conspiracy theorists (and sometimes religious intolerants) like to point to the "Eye in the Pyramid" in the Great Seal of the United States and on the
U. S. Dollar Bill as being evidence of a Masonic (Freemason) conspiracy.

The simple fact is that the eye in the pyramid is not now nor has it ever been a Masonic (Freemason) symbol.

The 'Eye of Providence', sometimes referred to in Masonic ritual as the "All-Seeing Eye" (of Deity) is found in the ritual of most jurisdictions, reminding a Mason that his words and deeds are being judged by the Supreme Architect of the Universe. The pyramid appears in the ritual of some (not all) jurisdictions and represents the great builders of the past. However, their combined usage is essentially non-existent except by a few fanciful representations done by individuals whose imagination has soared beyond that of the black text ritual. There is NO 'official' combination of the eye and the/a pyramid!

However, the possibly Masonic design element in the Great Seal (according to the interpretation of it by the designers) is different from that used both then and now by Masons. The eye on the Great Seal represents a concept of active intervention of Deity in the affairs of men, while the Masonic symbol stands for a passive awareness by the Deity of the activities of men.

In Short, The all-seeing eye IS
a Masonic emblem!
The all-seeing eye in a pyramid
IS NOT a Masonic emblem!

I just thought I could clarify this for you.

Bill
no amount of clarification is going to cut any ice here. the older I get, I realise more and more that it is a custom in failing groups and communities to find some body else to blame for their own failings, "oh I am not stupid, illiterate nor lazy but it is them big bad jooz conspiring against me"
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by ptk1071
Conspiracy theorists (and sometimes religious intolerants) like to point to the "Eye in the Pyramid" in the Great Seal of the United States and on the
U. S. Dollar Bill as being evidence of a Masonic (Freemason) conspiracy.

The simple fact is that the eye in the pyramid is not now nor has it ever been a Masonic (Freemason) symbol.

The 'Eye of Providence', sometimes referred to in Masonic ritual as the "All-Seeing Eye" (of Deity) is found in the ritual of most jurisdictions, reminding a Mason that his words and deeds are being judged by the Supreme Architect of the Universe. The pyramid appears in the ritual of some (not all) jurisdictions and represents the great builders of the past. However, their combined usage is essentially non-existent except by a few fanciful representations done by individuals whose imagination has soared beyond that of the black text ritual. There is NO 'official' combination of the eye and the/a pyramid!

However, the possibly Masonic design element in the Great Seal (according to the interpretation of it by the designers) is different from that used both then and now by Masons. The eye on the Great Seal represents a concept of active intervention of Deity in the affairs of men, while the Masonic symbol stands for a passive awareness by the Deity of the activities of men.

In Short, The all-seeing eye IS
a Masonic emblem!
The all-seeing eye in a pyramid
IS NOT a Masonic emblem!

I just thought I could clarify this for you.

Bill



^welcome this guy is what they call the web police,he registered today which is not a suprise and he posted not on any other thread but this particular thread.... i know that website very well MR! he didnt even bother to provide us the web link,its ok though we need input from everyone including employed nerds like this guy

here is the link : http://www.masonicinfo.com/eye.htm
Reply

ptk1071
03-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Ok I see now that you do not want to discuss you want to slander and defame. Hurling insults and name calling seems to be the best you people can come up with. I falsely believed that people here could be rational. I realize that I did not provide the web link to the source of my info, I would have in successive posts if necessary. But I see the true nature of the type of person who pots here so it would not have made any difference.
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 03:39 PM
^ i admit i made a mistake in calling you names. was just dissappointed that you didnt bother to give us the link
Reply

Güven
03-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
I know exactly what you are trying to say i always felt the same,but think of it this way,to promote occult ideas the original fraternity cannot forever be a secret,for example if they want you to live a certain way in their prospect of creating an one nation under one rule it cannot forever be a secret they will have to at some point gradually share the idea slowly....bit by bit until its accepted and there's no other way to do it than through entertainment.
you have a point in there.
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 03:53 PM
^ yeah i could be wrong allah knows best,i might be just paranoid
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-11-2009, 05:27 PM
starbucks is a coffee shop every1 goes to,even me this picture was taken by someone else and shows the triangle or pyramid and the eye



its part of the decor on the wall



here is another image:
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Im going to smash this guys claim that :

The all-seeing eye IS
a Masonic emblem!
The all-seeing eye in a pyramid
IS NOT a Masonic emblem!

again and again the masons say a pyramid and a triangle are not the same this is true they're not the same one is 2 dimensional and the other is 3 dimensional so the pyramid and the eye on the dollar has nothing to do with freemasonry but in israel theres a building which is shaped like a pyramid and sports the eye its called Solomon's pillar lodge i will share the picture below



this picture below displays the full pyramid with the famous masonic symbol in the centre, the eye is also present at no where else but the usual place at the tip of the pyramid point it cannot be seen but i will post another picture of the same pyramid showing the eye clearly




and here it is the eye on top of the pyramid just like on the American dollar



so when they say we masons dont use pyramids and the eye toghether then they are lieing ..either that or they're just jesting
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-12-2009, 12:59 PM
this next picture could be a fake and i question its authenticity but allahuallem...you guys can have a look for yourselves

Reply

Güven
03-12-2009, 01:08 PM
do you know what the letter " G " stands for btw ?
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-12-2009, 01:14 PM
they say it could mean alot of things some say its either 'GOD' or GEOMETRY'
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-12-2009, 07:15 PM
bump
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-12-2009, 11:34 PM
bump
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-13-2009, 08:38 AM
bump
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-13-2009, 05:36 PM
bump
Reply

Musaafirah
03-13-2009, 05:56 PM
I dunno, do you think some people are reading more into this than necessary?
I heard a tape once, think it was called Shadows, where they were giving the history about Freemason and the members involved and stuff. To be honest, I don't know what to believe..
Thing is I haven't heard much regarding the Freemasons apart from tapes and actual articles dealing with the issue.
Do you think their on par with Scientology? I know the origins are different of course, but scientology seems freaky.
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Musaafirah
I dunno, do you think some people are reading more into this than necessary?
I heard a tape once, think it was called Shadows, where they were giving the history about Freemason and the members involved and stuff. To be honest, I don't know what to believe..
Thing is I haven't heard much regarding the Freemasons apart from tapes and actual articles dealing with the issue.
Do you think their on par with Scientology? I know the origins are different of course, but scientology seems freaky.
Sister the freemasons are on par with every fitna creating faction be it hollywood,scientology and the others

the freemason preacher if my memory serves me correct his name is albert pike once said....TO achieve our aim we give the public heroes for them to idolize.
Reply

czgibson
03-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Greetings,

I see I've inadvertently contributed something to the thread already... :)

Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
not long ago i did a poem regarding this subect and brother or should i say uncle as a sign of respect .uncle czgibson told me that i didnt make any sense which was probably right i then explained myself and said this is what i am intrigued by,so he replied ''ahh your just going through those periods every teenager is like that ...just chill out'' this is a paraphrase of what he said, now it either could mean two things either he is oblivious to these things and he mildy insulted me in the most diplomatic way or im mentally disturbed.
You did say you were paraphrasing, but I don't remember it like that exactly - I certainly didn't mean to insult you, so sorry if I did.

I was interested in all this stuff at one stage too. Lots of young people are. You're not mentally disturbed, you're just finding out about the world and your place in it.

Freemasons are quite interesting, but I don't believe they secretly control the world or anything like that.

Can I recommend a book?

If you like conspiracy theories, you'll love The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon.

Also, don't forget to check out one of the big conspiracy theories that was actually proven - Watergate.

Peace
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-13-2009, 06:16 PM
I dont think they control the world i never said so ever,and if i have done so before then this notion clashes with my islamic beliefs....the earth and the heavens and whatever is in between them is controlled by allah
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-13-2009, 06:19 PM
seems a cool book thanks uncle ....i am currently reading confessions of an economic hitman and the CIA,contras and the crack explosion two beautiful books
Reply

cihad
03-13-2009, 06:31 PM
I was once invited to a gathering at a masonic temple thing, the people who rented the hall didn't know anything about masons. So anyway we were just in this boring hall, but there was another hall that wasn't licked, so obviously curious I went inside..along with a few others to check the place out. Well to tell you the truth that place just had a wierd feeling, I didn't like it. The room was strange, there was a huge lifesize chessboard on the floor, and all these other contraptions around, these strings were tied across the ceiling with with a chesspeice attached. i didn't know what to make of it.
Reply

czgibson
03-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Greetings,

Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
I dont think they control the world i never said so ever,and if i have done so before then this notion clashes with my islamic beliefs....the earth and the heavens and whatever is in between them is controlled by allah
I'm sorry - I didn't mean that that's what you actually thought. In fact I'm not sure I've seen where you've written what you think all of these examples of the eye in the pyramid symbol add up to. What does it all mean, do you think?

seems a cool book thanks uncle
I hope you get round to it one day.

....i am currently reading confessions of an economic hitman and the CIA,contras and the crack explosion two beautiful books
Yes, they sound very, er, "beautiful"! :D

Peace
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-13-2009, 06:55 PM
I will redirect the question at you because i have partly answered the your question

previous post :is it just a pure fascination for egyptian tradition and culture or is it more than that
is kabbalaism(madonna) built up on these teachings,the entertainment business is rigged with these symbols,do corporate businesses follow these pharaonic ideas and priniciples to construct and boost their financial status
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-13-2009, 06:56 PM
maybe i am not making sense,its just driving me crazy
Reply

Tony
03-13-2009, 08:48 PM
During my teenage years I was a punk and dressed accordingly, I became homeless and befrended a girl (platonically). Her father took me into his huge house and allowed me to live virtually rent free for as long as I liked as part of their familly. He was a freemason and I witnessed his brother steal his business, the order took over his finances and his life style was untouched. This man had alot of money and possibly power yet he took care of me like a son. This is my experience of freemasons. May Allah bless him and guide him to the truth
Reply

czgibson
03-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Greetings,

Amazing story from TKTony, there. :)

Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
I will redirect the question at you because i have partly answered the your question

previous post :is it just a pure fascination for egyptian tradition and culture or is it more than that
is kabbalaism(madonna) built up on these teachings,the entertainment business is rigged with these symbols,do corporate businesses follow these pharaonic ideas and priniciples to construct and boost their financial status
That's something you said earlier below a picture of Madonna. She's probably wearing that jacket simply because she thought it looked cool, by the way. I'm not sure there's much need to worry whether her choice of jacket says anything in particular about the nature of kabbala.

I'm not sure what you mean by "these teachings" and "these pharaonic ideas", so as to whether corporate businesses etc. use them, I haven't a clue. I doubt it, but I'm still not sure what you mean.

Something about the repeated appearance of this symbol is clearly getting to you, but what, and why?

Peace
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-14-2009, 10:43 AM
As you probably know the freemasons have rituals and special customs they abide by.ancient mysteries,the hebrew cabal and other teachings were inherited by the Freemasons and symbolism is their first and foremost way to transport idea's,

ok, for example i am a muslim wanting to spread islam and i happen to have a big company,my logo includes the star and the moon,i also have two channel's ,one for dawah purposes and the other a nasheed(acapella singing) channel both these have some aspect of an islamic symbol.

Now as i am a muslim i have special laws to follow in terms of running my business,i cannot deal with interest and so on,similarly the Freemasons implement their customs on their businesses.

I believe that the most rich men in the world are freemason's,they own different sectors,the music entertainment sector,the media sector and so on.

some say these sectors act as an effective tool of manipulation to control the human being.

i disagree ,no one can control a human being to make them do something but you can influence people,control and influence have two different meanings but they also are linked.

I will give a perfect example of influence:

why wont gang culture die out in America?

the answer is simple because of the multi million pound paid rappers who promote the carrying of drugs,guns

I am sure you have heard of Jay-Z,he is a mason and i will show proof later hopefully.

the whole entertainment business is ugly,and every sane person who wants has goodness in him/her will testify to this,i as a muslim have seen things that made me disheartened and disgusted so in affect i went out to read about why are these morally wrong ideas being pushed through music,movies,magazines .etc

desensitization (repetitive images of things that corrupt the mind )

de-heterosexualization (movies and songs that tell tales of homosexual experience...perfect example ''kate perry'' ''i kissed a girl''

sexual promiscuity (an episode of desperate housewives contained a short bit about a pregnant lady at her work place who had abdominal pains so she searched online to find that to ease this pain,performing sex was one of the best way. so she lures a young man to do this.....this promotes infidelity no doubt!

abolishing religion (war on islam) the only religion that stands in the way


they are driving the human race to destruction


finally the pictures i promised:






the pyramid hand shape and the inclusion of the eye


a great masonic teacher once said i think his name was albert pike he said we give the public heroes for them to idolize



A concert by Jay-z and all the brain dead fans just doing what he's doing..monkey see monkey do

Here we have the future generation following a man who is the worst role model,if this carries on if we have artists and actors and actresses who are leading the youth to crap stuff then we are doomed the future of our youth is going to be gloomy

another picture of another rap artist who earns ridiculous amount of money,with viacom president tom freston



its a culture,and i dont believe that madonna wore that jacket because its cool i dont think jay-z puts the masonic handshape because he thinks its hip

there's more to it than just style or its cool
Reply

Soulja Girl
03-14-2009, 10:57 AM
:sl:

^It's probz the works of Satan himself... :hmm:

:w:
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-14-2009, 11:11 AM
there was a school in london that had a whole week about lesbian,gay and transgender history......the children where shown various video's,beautifully constructed fairytales of men falling in love with other men and the same with women and also a special adaptation of the shakespeare's romeo and juliet renamed to romeo and julian
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-14-2009, 12:07 PM
I would like to share with you guys some advertisements with sexual messages...i will try my best to post less graphic pictures inshallah


Sex sells 'subliminals'



look at the S near word explosion
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-14-2009, 12:11 PM
i wont even comment on this one

some of the obvious pictures or ads come under ''desensitization'' if you like
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-14-2009, 12:18 PM
*image removed*


*image removed*
The armpit was not cropped out because it bares something that clings onto the mind and it was important that it was left as it was,with no editing...........the funny looking armpit and the slogan 'im loving it'

our society is rotting because we are being made ready to constantly fall for illusions through following desires this would then make the spiritual bond with god diminish thats their universal aim....
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-16-2009, 07:44 PM
bump
Reply

Cabdullahi
03-17-2009, 10:33 PM
i removed the pictures as theyre offensive,i perhaps have connected dots that wer not ment to be connected ,im not making stuff up from thin air,these things have become too common and apparent that it made me say '' what's going on''
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 03:48 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!