/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HELP ..concerning " hadith"

arabianprincess
03-22-2009, 05:20 AM
salam wa 3lykom...

well a friend of mine was looking for the hadith .about the 7 ppl i believe who r going to jannah .. i guess the signs i suppose .. " i remember in the hadith something about 2 friends became friends for the sake of allah n they stopped being friends for the sake of allah n somethin about the guy basically about zakha when he gives out money or watever that he dont announce it to the world so in the form of the hadith is says basically somethin about the hand .. i also i need a hadith or Quranic verse that deals with livin in an a non muslim country ... when it comes to eating meat n we all know that we can only eat halal meat..... so like McDonald or kfc i heard isnt haram .. i know there either a Quranic verse or a hadith not sure.. so can someone plz help me.. i need it in arabic n english as well.. thanks salamz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
03-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Here's the first hadith you're talking about:

"There are seven whom Allaah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic; a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for Allaah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for illegal intercourse], but be says: 'I fear Allaah', a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allaah in private and so his eyes shed tears.'"

Imam
03-23-2009, 11:51 AM
:sl:

وطعام الذين أوتوا الكتاب حل لكم

[005:005 This day are (all) things good and pure made lawful unto you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful unto you and yours is lawful unto them.

but when it comes to meat ...it must be from a slaughter otherwise unlawful.....

I'm living in European country and I never eat in such restaurants cause I'm not sure what will be in the burger ,truly cow meat or pork and whether it was a slaughter or electricity.....

peace

akulion
03-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Here are alternatives to eating haram chicken at KFC or beef burgers at McDonalds:

- KFC Vegetable wrap
- KFC Bean Wrap
- McDonalds Fillet of Fish
- Burger King Fish Burger
- Burger King Vegetable Burger
- Wendys Vegetarian Burger
- Wendys Fish Burger
- Fish and Chips at most restaurants
- Salads at most restaurants
- Fruits

And also if you can find certified Kosher meat you can eat that.

Remember: dont justify eating of non-zabiha animals, it is not permissible as the brother above pointed out.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
arabianprincess
03-23-2009, 08:36 PM
thank u alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.................... .... :) i appreciate it

aadil77
03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
McD, kfc depends where you live, its supposed to be halal in muslim countries. Theres no way it can be halal in non-muslim countries.
You be careful sis, even with restaurents claiming to be 'halal', halal is big business and firms will do anything to get the money off us

aadil77
03-23-2009, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
Here are alternatives to eating haram chicken at KFC or beef burgers at McDonalds:

- KFC Vegetable wrap
- KFC Bean Wrap
- McDonalds Fillet of Fish
- Burger King Fish Burger
- Burger King Vegetable Burger
- Wendys Vegetarian Burger
- Wendys Fish Burger
- Fish and Chips at most restaurants
- Salads at most restaurants
- Fruits

And also if you can find certified Kosher meat you can eat that.

Remember: dont justify eating of non-zabiha animals, it is not permissible as the brother above pointed out.

NO ONE eat any of the above quoted except salads and fruits, I work at McD's in the UK and even if they're using vegi oil etc the food is guaranteed to be contaminated with other haram crap, like bacon grease etc, people handling the food will not wash their hands everytime a muslim comes to buy food, even I don't, you just can't. Kosher? Who knows what they pray at the time of slaughter , you'll have no idea if its halal or not.

akulion
03-24-2009, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
NO ONE eat any of the above quoted except salads and fruits, I work at McD's in the UK and even if they're using vegi oil etc the food is guaranteed to be contaminated with other haram crap, like bacon grease etc, people handling the food will not wash their hands everytime a muslim comes to buy food, even I don't, you just can't. Kosher? Who knows what they pray at the time of slaughter , you'll have no idea if its halal or not.
I don't know what sort of hygiene or food regulations they have in the UK, but in Canada if they cross contaminated food they would get shut down really fast. It is required to have separate preparation areas since vegans or people with allergies would sue the crap out of those restaurants.

Also Kosher meat is sacrificed in the name of God. The rabbi are very very strict that only the best cuts of meats are used, and they don't eat pork or drink alcohol either. They follow the same slaughter techniques as prescribed by Abraham (as). Kosher meat is permissible since it is classified as meat of the jews under the verses of the Quran mentioned above. Why we dont eat christian slaughtered meat anymore is because they have abandoned practice of their religion in huge parts by claiming Jesus died for their sins and so they have made pork, alcohol and everything else legal upon themselves. Unlike the orthodox Jews who stick to their religious teahcings very very closely.

aadil77
03-25-2009, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
I don't know what sort of hygiene or food regulations they have in the UK, but in Canada if they cross contaminated food they would get shut down really fast. It is required to have separate preparation areas since vegans or people with allergies would sue the crap out of those restaurants.

Also Kosher meat is sacrificed in the name of God. The rabbi are very very strict that only the best cuts of meats are used, and they don't eat pork or drink alcohol either. They follow the same slaughter techniques as prescribed by Abraham (as). Kosher meat is permissible since it is classified as meat of the jews under the verses of the Quran mentioned above. Why we dont eat christian slaughtered meat anymore is because they have abandoned practice of their religion in huge parts by claiming Jesus died for their sins and so they have made pork, alcohol and everything else legal upon themselves. Unlike the orthodox Jews who stick to their religious teahcings very very closely.
I know you would think that, but you don't have a clue since you don't work there. There are measures for cross contamination using different utensils, but no-one gives a **** when you have 20 orders on your screen and seconds to do them in, not even managers care. McDonalds or kfc or any of these restaurents in non muslim countries are not making food for muslims so they don't care about halal, they sell haram in the same area so you wouldn't know if your food is halal. I have warned muslims from eating there, so you should too instead of encouraging it.
Also oil filtration methods are approved by vegan societies can still cause contamination, so why take the risk?

I agree the slaughter method jews is the same, but like I said you have no idea what they prayed/worshipped before sacrifing the animal so its too big a risk to take.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.