/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice Plz

Abdul Wahid
03-23-2009, 09:35 PM
:sl:

I have a issue which I want to ask my fellow brothers and sisters of what advice they can offer me.

I'm in university and struggling to keep myself motivated. In some of my lectures I lose interest and start to think about other issues. I feel OK in the mornings when I wake up but as soon as the lecture starts I drift away.

Has anyone else had the same problems? If they did, what did they do to overcome this.

JazakALLAH-heir.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-23-2009, 09:38 PM
brother im in the same situation ...i have exams and if i dont fix up i will fail this year :(

Abdul Wahid
03-23-2009, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R
brother im in the same situation ...i have exams and if i dont fix up i will fail this year :(
Yeah I better get my act together too. I don't know if it's me being lazy or what.

What course are you studying?

Intisar
03-23-2009, 09:49 PM
:sl: If you study better by yourself, then make a schedule and stick by it. Study at least 2-3 hours a day, and practice practice practice so that you don't have to cram for tests and exams. Unless cramming works for you.

If you study better with a group, then join a study group and stay on campus even after hours. I tried this myelf, and I got so frustrated cause people are way too loud and I can never get studying done that way.

Just make a schedule and stick by it inshaAllaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamlover_girl
03-23-2009, 10:07 PM
First of All make dua ,may Allah helps both of u .Begin ur day by reading some quran.That will help u in shaa Allah to feel more relax and comfortable and so can concentrate in ur lessons more.
I once read that drinking a glass of milk in the morning increases consentration 60% so don`t forget to drink it every day in shaa Allah.
Clear ur mind from every other problemes or at least make ur mind more tidy,Time for lectures and studing and time for thinking about any other thing.
Remember that u study for the sake of Allah ,so u have to do ur best as Allah will give u thawab in shaa Allah for that.

Abdul Wahid
04-18-2009, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameena*
:sl: If you study better by yourself, then make a schedule and stick by it. Study at least 2-3 hours a day, and practice practice practice so that you don't have to cram for tests and exams. Unless cramming works for you.

If you study better with a group, then join a study group and stay on campus even after hours. I tried this myelf, and I got so frustrated cause people are way too loud and I can never get studying done that way.

Just make a schedule and stick by it inshaAllaah.
JazakALLAH heir sister. Some good points. I work better in a group and it's something that I have started to do and I'm learning. :)

Abdul Wahid
04-18-2009, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamlover_girl
First of All make dua ,may Allah helps both of u .Begin ur day by reading some quran.That will help u in shaa Allah to feel more relax and comfortable and so can concentrate in ur lessons more.
I once read that drinking a glass of milk in the morning increases consentration 60% so don`t forget to drink it every day in shaa Allah.
Clear ur mind from every other problemes or at least make ur mind more tidy,Time for lectures and studing and time for thinking about any other thing.
Remember that u study for the sake of Allah ,so u have to do ur best as Allah will give u thawab in shaa Allah for that.
JazakALLAH-heir sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.