/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Madinah University and Ummul Qura University

malayloveislam
03-28-2009, 03:51 AM
:sl:

I had just finished my degree in Interpretation and Translation. Now I feel that I want to revert back to my Islamic root so I wanted to study again in Islamic Field in Saudi Arabia. What should I do? I am not really good in Arabic although I have some knowledge in it, it is not polished. Can I take any course there to polish up my Arabic first? Thank you for your help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fasih
05-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Walaikum assalam wr

mashallah nice to hear brother ...

http://www.madeenah.com/ you can get some information form this site, as this site is often used by students and graduates from madinah university so may be you can get some help ... inshaAllah

May Allah give us tawfeeque for seeking knowledge ameen ...

convert
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
what all do i need to do to apply to madinah? the english portion of the website is busted and i cannot speak arabic.

'Abd-al Latif
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
:salamext:

View this thread It'll benefit you: http://www.islamicboard.com/importan...pplicants.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
05-08-2009, 11:01 AM
:sl:

see:

http://saudiuniversities.wordpress.c...iy-of-madinah/

fasih
05-08-2009, 12:54 PM
for applying in any islamic university, you must be proficient in arabic language, as all the subjects are taught in arabic language only ...

piXie
05-08-2009, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fasih
for applying in any islamic university, you must be proficient in arabic language, as all the subjects are taught in arabic language only ...
I don't know about other Islamic Universities but I was told that its not a requirement to know Arabic before applying to Madina Uni, because they teach u the Arabic there for the first two years if u don't know it.

fasih
05-09-2009, 06:24 PM
let me search for more information, from where i got .... i will post it then ...

inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.