/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Friends, colleagues, brothers and sisters

southbear
04-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Sheikh Fakhrudien Owaisi will be rendering a translation of the Qasidah Burdah (Poem of the Scarf in praise of the Prophet S.A.W) at Masjid ul Quds in cap town, this Saturday, 4 April 2009 from Asr to Eshai. All details on the attachment.

The Qasidah Burdah recital in this format will be a first for Cape Town and hosted by ‘’Seekers of Knowledge’’ and MJC.

Please accept this as a personal invitation to yourselves, families, friends, and those seeking knowledge. Any queries maybe directed to me on 072 786 1856.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the program.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
04-01-2009, 02:23 PM
I don't think giving your phone number on a genral forum is safe.

southbear
04-01-2009, 02:27 PM
salam
can u tel me why it not safe??it normal invitation for averybody wana know about islam and prophet (alayhi salato wa salam).thanks

Yanal
04-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Anyone(including gangsters etc) can see the genral forum and they might prank call you giving you an idea that so many are coming and only two show up.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
southbear
04-01-2009, 02:36 PM
thank u a lot about this;i never think about this before;chokran

Yanal
04-01-2009, 02:37 PM
You cannot edit your post,you will have to PM a mod this link and what you want to edit( my number) and please as soon as possible.

southbear
04-01-2009, 02:41 PM
what do u mean i cannot andrestand what u mean????

Re.TiReD
04-01-2009, 02:45 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

With all due respect little bro Yanal, at times one needs to post contact details and such-like on the forums so that people can contact and find out more about the event. Just because this member hasnt made a flyer with all the details on, [flyers usually have mobile numbers on them too] I dont see why she should have to edit her post just because the contact is included.

Not sure if that makes sense but its my 2 rupees worth :)

WassalamuAlaykum

Yanal
04-01-2009, 02:46 PM
You cannot take your phone number out,nevermind I'll tell a moderator: ANY MOD VIEWING THIS THREAD PLEASE CHANGE THE THREAD STARTERS PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE HE DIDNT KNOW EVERYONE(including bad people) CAN SEE THE GENERAL FORUM SO PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and JazakAllah.

Yanal
04-01-2009, 02:47 PM
But anyone can prank call him,that will be disappointing since Muslims aren't the best people right now in front of the world sister.

southbear
04-01-2009, 02:48 PM
you right thanks again but i dnt knw how i can delete the number from my subject can u tel me pls

Re.TiReD
04-01-2009, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
But anyone can prank call him,that will be disappointing since Muslims aren't the best people right now in front of the world sister.
True, but the events section is open for browsing too and almost every thread has a personal contact number, heck even my number has been in there at one point. Just because people might prank (and as far as I know most never do) its not a good enough reason to edit a number when advertising an event. Ok if this was a random spammy post then sure. But it doesnt seem to be so. Allahu A'lam.

southbear
04-01-2009, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by southbear
Sheikh Fakhrudien Owaisi will be rendering a translation of the Qasidah Burdah (Poem of the Scarf in praise of the Prophet S.A.W) at Masjid ul Quds in cap town, this Saturday, 4 April 2009 from Asr to Eshai. All details on the attachment.

The Qasidah Burdah recital in this format will be a first for Cape Town and hosted by ‘’Seekers of Knowledge’’ and MJC.

Please accept this as a personal invitation to yourselves, families, friends, and those seeking knowledge.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the program.
thanks

Güven
04-01-2009, 03:19 PM
I moved this thread to Islamic events.

but oops I forgot to edit the post :X

southbear
04-01-2009, 03:22 PM
emmmmmmmmm okkkkk but i wana make change in my thread can u help me;i dnt knw how and were i click to change a word or something;thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.