/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does Islam say about alien being?

mayza
04-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Asslam,

I just want to know does what does Koran say about aliens? Just wondering.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Joe98
04-03-2009, 12:33 AM
I heard a muslim being inteerviewed on the radio about this and the answer is:

Aliens too are g-d's creation.

If muslims meet aliens it is the obligation of muslims to convert (revert??)them to Islam otherwise the aliens will meet the same punishment as we athiests - and burn for eternity.

-

syilla
04-03-2009, 01:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
If muslims meet aliens it is the obligation of muslims to convert (revert??)them to Islam otherwise the aliens will meet the same punishment as we athiests - and burn for eternity.

-
erm...i don't think so. Jins are god creations too...but the muslims have no obligation to convert them to Islam. The muslims are obligated to give da'wah to the ummah and fellow humans.

coddles76
04-03-2009, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mayza
Asslam,

The Quran makes no mention of any such Alien beings. The Quran is a book of guidance, law and directions in life. It is not a revelation of conspriacy theories and fiction. Everything in the Quran is factual and necessary to the existance of humanity. What we do know is what Allah SWT has allowed us to know, and we only guide ourselves according to What Allah SWT has revealed via the Quran and Sunnah.
The quran does make mention of the existence of Jinn which are another form of Allah SWT creation and will be judged as humans are judged.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kwolney01
04-03-2009, 02:25 AM
It's important to understand that Muslims do believe that Allah has created other beings, some we know about and some we do not know about. It is also important to understand that when people think of the term "alien" they think of Hollywood's version of aliens.

The following are verses from the Quran supporting this:

Surah 51:47 informs us, "And it is We who have built the universe with (Our creative) power;and,verily,it is We who are steadily expanding it."

Surah 55:33-34,we are addressed, "O ye assembly of Jinn and men!If it be you can pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth,pass ye!Not without authority will ye be able to pass!Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?"

Surah 16:8 says, "And (it is He Who creates) horses and mules for you to ride...and He will yet create things of which (today) you have no knowledge."

These verses are stating that Allah has indeed created other beings other than humans. The root meaning of the word jinn is something hidden or which cannot be seen. Thus, jinns are unseen or are hidden meaning we as humans cannot see them. Some jinns are Muslim and some aren't. Allah has given jinn the same free will as humans.

I hope this helped.

coddles76
04-03-2009, 02:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kwolney01
It's important to understand that Muslims do believe that Allah has created other beings, some we know about and some we do not know about. It is also important to understand that when people think of the term "alien" they think of Hollywood's version of aliens.

The following are verses from the Quran supporting this:

Surah 51:47 informs us, "And it is We who have built the universe with (Our creative) power;and,verily,it is We who are steadily expanding it."

Surah 55:33-34,we are addressed, "O ye assembly of Jinn and men!If it be you can pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth,pass ye!Not without authority will ye be able to pass!Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?"

Surah 16:8 says, "And (it is He Who creates) horses and mules for you to ride...and He will yet create things of which (today) you have no knowledge."

These verses are stating that Allah has indeed created other beings other than humans. The root meaning of the word jinn is something hidden or which cannot be seen. Thus, jinns are unseen or are hidden meaning we as humans cannot see them. Some jinns are Muslim and some aren't. Allah has given jinn the same free will as humans.

I hope this helped.
Thankyou Kwolney,

The thing is that Mayza's question WAS on the Hollywood's version of the term Aliens (Correct me if I'm wrong Mayza) so I guess we should answer accordingly. It is true that Allah SWT has the power to create what he wills and is steadily expanding it, though we know only what Allah SWT has informed us through his revelations in the Quran. He identifies the creation of the earth and all that is in between, To Answer Mayza's questions on the term Aliens specifically is that Allah SWT makes NO mention on this form of life at all. Allah SWT description of creation is way above this terminology and I would perfer to use Allah SWT description. My answer to Mayza would be NO there is no mention of Aliens but there is mention of varse creation of Allah SWT as you have described.

And Allah SWT knows best

Yanal
04-03-2009, 03:24 AM
I do not know any concept relating to Aliens is mentioned in the Quran closest things that can be aliens for non Muslims could be angels but nothing else.

HotConflict
04-15-2009, 10:43 AM
Of course Muslims believe in Aliens and other being on different planets.

It is usually not discussed amongst he majority, but among people of knowledge they do understand. And yes the whole universe will eventually all believe in Allah.

Also it has always been a requirement ot convert even the Jinns. This is the sunnah of Muhammad.

You should watch this series about Islam Ascension and the Galactic Federation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfDIWg0XrgU

Ar-RaYYan
04-15-2009, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HotConflict

It is usually not discussed amongst he majority, but among people of knowledge they do understand. And yes the whole universe will eventually all believe in Allah.

Also it has always been a requirement ot convert even the Jinns. This is the sunnah of Muhammad.

You should watch this series about Islam Ascension and the Galactic Federation.

wow we do? :skeleton:

burdenofbeing
04-15-2009, 11:25 AM
these are irrelevant and vain topics imo. let's argue about it when they visit earth ok?

ahmed_indian
04-15-2009, 11:35 AM
islam is silent over this.

but i feel they are jinns and they are just scaring the humans

Imam
04-15-2009, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mayza
Asslam,

There are Two verses that hint at such issue:

The Holy Quran 42:29"Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them :and He has power to gather them together when He wills."

The Holy Quran16:8 ..and He(Allah) creates things of which (today) you have no knowledge(could things on Earth or Heaven as well)."

Peace

maryam87
04-15-2009, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HotConflict
Ok im confused as well. Planet Earth is the only planet that has humans on it firstly. Secondly we do believe in Aliens? Maybe ur getting confused with Jinns, we have no obligatory to do dawah to Jinns - hows that possible when we cant even see them but they can see us. Its actually scary to know that there are jinns living amongst us. We shall share paradise with the believing ones and others share hell with the disbeliving Jinns. The thought is freaking me out :skeleton:

HotConflict
04-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Those who have not formally studied Islam dont even realize the Truth of What the Prophet came with. The Seal of the Messengers, is the LAST Messenger to all of the Universe.
There ARE other Humans in the Universe and this is known by those who studied Tafsir properly. Look for the statement of Ibn Masood, who the Prophet said was the MOST knowledgeable on the Quran. His explanation of the verse " And In the Skies there are seven heavens and of the Earths the same"
Just do Some reading brothers and sisters.

The deen is not based on opinion even if you write IMO, it still does not change the facts. You either believe in the Quran and understand the Truth or you dont.

Watch the series of videos and you will have a good basic understanding of the War with the Jinns. As well, there are many believers who have worshiped Allah and they can see the other realms and dimensions.

Here. Take your time and Listen carefully to the whole series and then you will understand.

burdenofbeing
04-16-2009, 12:22 AM
it's nice how everyone thinks their opinions are facts.
in no way aliens or life in space or whatever is the business of muslims.
not until they come around.

Woodrow
04-16-2009, 12:24 AM
I can not find anyuthing in the Qur'an or Ahadith that would contradict the possibility of intelligent life on other planets.

burdenofbeing
04-16-2009, 12:54 AM
I remember way back in the 90s where all the muslims was talking about bermuda triangle, and how it was supposedly backed by quran and ahadiith, and how it was probably the throne of shaitan and all that.
:rollseyes

do all these really matter?

Foxgarden
04-16-2009, 01:01 AM
It would definitely be interesting if Aliens existed...assuming we were at piece with them, I can only imagine (assuming they're an advanced species) how much they could show mankind.

syilla
04-16-2009, 02:55 AM
who knows that the aliens are actually jinns leaving in other planets :mmokay:

MichaelNikki
05-23-2009, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by burdenofbeing
these are irrelevant and vain topics imo. let's argue about it when they visit earth ok?
salam alaykum,

Brother but they are already here on earth. i dont intend to argue what is written in the qur'an. but it has come to my attention through years of research that alien beings had visited earth for thousands of years. only that the human idea and perception of these beings are somewhat approached as something mythological. there is so much evidence about these alien beings that had been suppressed by world governments. taking into account if these "suppressed truths" would eventually dawn upon mankind, how will the human species react to it? but in time and in a gradual manner, the world will be awakened.

Zico
05-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Guys I don't want to burst your bubble but please could you just forget conspiracy theories for once? Isn't it enough we have to deal with innovations made by cultural differences?

By Allah, GET REAL!!

Btw I'm not dismissing the thought, but until it's proven it shall remain a conspiracy.

Muezzin
05-23-2009, 08:13 PM
There is nothing in Islam to contradict the idea of intelligent extraterrestrial life. Allah is the Lord of all Creation, but His Creation is not limited by what we can perceive.

On the other hand, that doesn't mean we should get carried away with conspiracy theories. Both feet on the ground and all that. :)

Woodrow
05-24-2009, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
There is nothing in Islam to contradict the idea of intelligent extraterrestrial life. Allah is the Lord of all Creation, but His Creation is not limited by what we can perceive.

On the other hand, that doesn't mean we should get carried away with conspiracy theories. Both feet on the ground and all that. :)
Is it true an extraterrestial from beyond Andromeda made you post that?

I can see no reason not to believe that life exists elsewhere, but I have never seen any solid evidence that earth has ever been visited by extra-terrestrials except for Angels and possibly some Jinn.

Technically I think Adam(as) could be considered an extra-terrestrial as he was created in Paradise (Garden of Eaden). The question is, is it an earthly place or from outside earth.

Shahreaz
01-08-2010, 04:19 PM
this link might help http://answering-christianity.com/aliens_in_quran.htm

Ahlussunnah
05-23-2017, 02:34 PM
Maulana Qasim Nanatavi was first in the sub continent India to consider this question on the basis of Athar Ibn Abbasin Tahzeer Annan. But he was far ahead of his time and was not understood properly. Khairabadis and latter Rada Shah of Bans Baraily became against him. If Earth may be defined as a Planet on which Intelligent Humanoids live. So they are bound to accept Islam and Divine Essence [Dh:a:tul Ba:ri:] must have send prophets and Holy Prophet on earth is the last of all Prophets. Even posterior to the last prophets on other planets. So the Humanoids on ether planets must have to follow their Prophets unless and otherwise they come to earth and then the have to follow Holy Prophet. I think this is the best answer and a correct reply to the question. As for Jinn they are also Muslims and if a preacher comes in contact to a Jinn he /she must ask the Jinn to accept Isla:m if he/she is not a Muslim. How ever Yaju:j and Maj:uj are Kafir and they are [rohabbitted to accept Islam since they by their intrinsic nature and not accepting Islam and they shall destroy every thing and shall not accept the Truth of Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.