/* */

View Full Version : Make a dua

true believer
04-05-2009, 08:04 PM
take ma hand and lead me through this maze called life
i pray for the light yet i remain in darkness.....the echo of the silence
the mistakes are wat i thrive on...to correct them, though the past is gone foreva....neva to return, i still find myself drippin tears and hold the pillow near...to block it out......

im a wonder, searchin for the truth yet i dnt realise the truth is here, under a veil to be seen through the best eyes, the cleaniest heart and the purest soul, the firmest believers that remain true to their lord. i do not see, and i do not hear, the truth is near. the truth is what i feel when i make dua, the truth is what i feel when helping the needy, the truth is the the warmth u feel when fallin a sleep. the truth is hidden in behid the words of quran. the truth is not a code, it is there if we look close.

but to those who stray, the truth haunts their soul, cos in their weak hearts they know the truth is be reveal to the unknown and their end they will soon meet...so lets pray together for the weak, the ones who strayed off the truth path of our deen, the deaf and the blind who cannot see or hear the truth that lives everywhere but will neva be shown to the ones who blackend their own hearts...cold and empty...gone so i ask again, lets make a dua for the ones who will neva know.

(RANDOM POEM HOPE U KINDA UNDERSTOOD LOL)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
04-05-2009, 08:52 PM
mashallah classic .......the poem is great....very deep

true believer
04-07-2009, 07:12 PM
thank u bro!...ur always sayin nice things..i appericate it especially comin from a poet like u. cheers

noorseeker
04-07-2009, 07:45 PM
but to those who stray, the truth haunts their soul,

Love this line

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
true believer
05-23-2009, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
but to those who stray, the truth haunts their soul,

Love this line
thank u bro, glad u liked it :) salam

nebula
05-23-2009, 04:49 PM
very nice

Tony
05-23-2009, 04:54 PM
belting sister, make dua for the weak and lost, bless you sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.