/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help needed in ayat-ul kursi

ahmed_indian
04-06-2009, 07:47 AM
salaam,

do we say Allaahu laa ilaaha illahuwa alhayyul qayyoom OR Allaahu laa ilaaha illahuwal hayyul qayyoom?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-06-2009, 08:01 AM
:sl:

Allahu la ilaha illa huwa, Al-Haiyul-Qaiyum

http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/d..._al_kursi.html

nebula
04-06-2009, 10:24 PM
bro check this website, you can learn aytul kursi from here! its where i learnt it very easy! inshallah

http://www.mounthira.com/learning/ay...i/ayatulkursi/

Musaafirah
04-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Isn't it ok to join the word huwa with the laam though?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shah4Justice
04-06-2009, 10:33 PM
:sl:

In my humble opinion, when u say

allahu la ilaha illa hual hayyul qayyum

OR

allahu la ilaha illa hua alhayyu alqayyum

Allah s.w.t knows that u are glorifying/exalting him :smile:

May he bless u and all the momineen & mominaat with the best in both lives. amin.

Remember...its our TAQWA that Allah swt favors and rewards...just be sincere in ur prayer...Insha Allah and pray for me too :smile:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.