/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muezzin is a killjoy

Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Why am I subscribed to a thread in the brothers section titled 'Muezzin is a killjoy'...Yanal posted in there last *rubseyes*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
04-07-2009, 09:05 AM
oh my days that thread is hilarious the stuff being said on there is funny....'a sister subscribed to a thread in the brothers section''' thats the theme lolol

Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 09:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
oh my days that thread is hilarious the stuff being said on there is funny....'a sister subscribed to a thread in the brothers section''' thats the theme lolol
Ur sense of humour nowadays is baffling. Major confuzzlement

Muezzin
04-07-2009, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inaayah
Why am I subscribed to a thread in the brothers section titled 'Muezzin is a killjoy'...Yanal posted in there last *rubseyes*
It was spam removal.

Because I was the one removing it, and because you all seemed to be having so much fun, I called the thread 'Muezzin is a killjoy'.

The thread was originally in the Reclycling Bin, but someone moved it into the Brothers' Section for some bizarre reason.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Ah, it doesnt make sense for the brothers to be able to see deleted posts. It should at least go to the Mods section

Muezzin
04-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Ah, it doesnt make sense for the brothers to be able to see deleted posts. It should at least go to the Mods section
I know. That's why I originally moved them all to the Recycling Bin. But someone else then moved it into the Brothers Section. :exhausted

(note to all those who think mods are plotting away to make the forum into some oppressive power-trip - given the above, do you really think that's likely?)

Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I know. That's why I originally moved them all to the Recycling Bin. But someone else moved it into the Brothers Section. :exhausted
Can 'somebody else' now move it back please :><:

My posts in there are utter rubbish

Muezzin
04-07-2009, 10:16 AM

Oh, all right.

Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

(note to all those who think mods are plotting away to make the forum into some oppressive power-trip - given the above, do you really think that's likely?)
Mods arent mean, you're just misunderstood

Cabdullahi
04-07-2009, 10:40 AM

^and thats why the whole thread is hilarious

Tilmeez
04-07-2009, 10:44 AM
That's why they moved it to BS in first place :X

Güven
04-07-2009, 11:25 AM
what happened to our thread ?:mmokay:

Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 11:57 AM
general section :ermm:
I didnt even know it ever existed in general

Someone suggested it to be moved to Bros' section, so I moved it there :ermm:
Well I think its a violation of my human rights, I request for something to be deleted but the forum spits it back out into the brothers section? Thats tres silly

should have deleted the rubbish from it :ermm: Hmmm.
Well if all it contains is deleted posts then move it to the mods lounge or helpdesk or summin

Only there? Others are not? :><:
U got me there :rollseyes

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
^and thats why the whole thread is hilarious
<_<

format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
That's why they moved it to BS in first place :X
BS....Bull Sh**?

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
what happened to our thread ?:mmokay:
What one?

Güven
04-07-2009, 12:01 PM
it was you who started that thread...

or It was Your post that started that thread.

Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
it was you who started that thread...

or It was Your post that started that thread.
That's irrelevant. That is.....Omg now that.....man I cant even think of the right words to describe this now...That it like......OMG THAT is like, atrocious! :|

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.