/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

zackishere
04-09-2009, 12:16 AM
I have been many thing is the name of religion. I find nothing to compare to Islam. Yet i am plagued by western culture, I have many problems hoping Allah can help me see the path. I am a current drug addict, I cannot live without alcohol, cannabis and nictotine. I have a history of using psychedelics, using crystal methaphetamine and whatever benzo/opiates. I need help i have ordered the free quran translation, yet my life feels as it is going to end. Everytimei get high that i have terrible feelings i am dishonoring allah and out of nowhere nasheeds i heard 5 years ago would play in my head so loud. I really need information, i need group support and actual; followers of the faith to keep me from turning my back opn the truth. Islam Holds the key to untouched literature and discipline. At the moment i am still drinking a 6 pack. I really need help. I realize that text says when alcohol is consumed that you are not Muslim for two months. At the time i NEED to learn arabic, the hadith, and Qu'ran. Any and all information you have is appreciated. I live in San Jose. Ca. if anyone is local that can help my soul be saved from the ultimate pearls of western society, mass media, and false idols. I await patiently for my brothers and sisters to guide me along the righteous true path!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
adigagirl
04-10-2009, 12:36 AM
salam
i know a great man living very close to you
in sunnyvale
do u want me to help u connect with him?

Ali.
04-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi Zack,

I'm really sorry to hear about your drug addictions and unfortunately for you, I do not live in America therfore I can't give you recommended places to go to..

Maybe you could drop-by a mosque?

I also think you should post for advice in this section of the forum (click here) and hopefully some people'll be able to give you advice there!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!