/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI Screenies

*charisma*
04-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

This is the thread for any old LI screenies (screenshots) you guys have saved!

However, to keep this thread from crossing its boundaries, there are a few rules:

1. No posting screenies from the private gender rooms.

2. No revealing personal PM's, comments, or reps without the consent of everyone involved or some editing done (e.g. removing names).

3. This thread is not intended to put anyone in bad light, we're all bro's and sis's in Islam, so please take that into consideration and don't do anything with bad intent Inshallah.

If there is to be even slight abuse of this thread, I'll ask the thread to be closed without any warnings.

Now with all seriousness put aside, let's have some fun :shade:.

-----------------------------------------

Here's an example of an old zAk attack:

And I got a rep for it from an innocent bystander :D

I got more, but I'll post them later inshallah.
fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zAk
04-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Ah the cross-eyed LI Oldy^ lol.
Great response to the thread :P

Here's an old real screenshot of one of the many marriage related polls.

Al-Zaara
04-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Hahaha... ;D Oh I had a few! But as we bought a whole new computer, I can't show them. imsad

Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Arghh I used to have somee...But not on this PC...I'll check when I get back home insha'Allah.

I remem the legendary Alpha and zAk one.Does he still use gloss? :><:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
04-14-2009, 07:14 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Here's some more:

Avy:

------

Reps:

------

Sig:

------

User Page:

Some of those are really ugly :offended:

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Re.TiReD
04-14-2009, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Which one? :><:

Maybe offtopic... but here's some old LI Archives:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.islamicboard.com
It was on ur userpage methinks. Was an MSN convo

zAk
04-16-2009, 12:24 PM
I guess I still have it saved on the other comp :ermm: But this is about LI screenies. Not from MSN :ermm:

Alpha Dude
04-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Another real screenshot.

Yanal
04-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Brother zÄk thats not a old photo it was taken when brother Rahman and Woodruw were super moderators now they are admins,only a few months perhaps.....

zAk
04-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Brother zÄk thats not a old photo it was taken when brother Rahman and Woodruw were super moderators now they are admins,only a few months perhaps.....
zÂk*
Yea not too old, but from the days when Br Far7an was an Admin.

Yanal
04-21-2009, 01:14 AM
I don't think so...I was a member here when this happened and farhan wasn't an admin.....

Yanal
04-21-2009, 01:22 AM
Oh jazakAllah bro zAk you are one of a kind for posting that link because I am clicking dates where brother Woodrow was a super moderator thats getting me hyper for some reason....... What a knowledgable brother you two great blessed admins are along with great super mods such as muezzin(who never reps me).

zAk
04-21-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't think so...I was a member here when this happened and farhan wasn't an admin.....
You wouldn't know. That poll was not in the open general sections. :ermm:

Musaafirah
04-21-2009, 08:31 PM
You guys are such jokers!
People actually take screenshots? :muddlehea
LOL!
I'm confuzzled as to why Alpha considers himself a dudette and why ZaK was obsessed with marriage and mureeds. Hmm. :><:

Al-Zaara
04-21-2009, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafirah
I'm confuzzled as to why Alpha considers himself a dudette and why ZaK was obsessed with marriage and mureeds. Hmm. :><:
His acceptance and understanding of his feminine and sensitive side... has always been object for great oppression and deep mockery.
Thus the title, 'dudette'.

And zAk was simply a man who got close to his end but got married and thus saved from eternal-- I don't know but elhamdulillah.

Alpha Dude
04-21-2009, 08:41 PM
The poll was rigged to appear that way. :/:

ZaK was obssessed with marriage and mureeds and nikah-fying people cos he wanted to make the world a better place. :unsure:

Alpha Dude
04-21-2009, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
His acceptance and understanding of his feminine and sensitive side... has always been object for great oppression and deep mockery.
It's always been so difficult.

imsad

Al-Zaara
04-21-2009, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
It's always been so difficult.

imsad :cry: :'(

Stay strong, Alpha, if anything, you are a hero.

Yanal
04-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Why use monkeys as emotions? He is strong and he is my hero because who quits there position and gets it back? Tell me? Oh ok brother zAk jazakAllah for informing me about the poll.

zAk
04-22-2009, 01:03 PM
why ZaK was obsessed with marriage and mureeds. Hmm. :unsure:
It was part of an AbuSayyad attack :ermm: Even his attacks contain marriage topics :ermm: Poor guy.

He is strong and he is my hero because who quits there position and gets it back? Tell me?
I did :P Got promoted on return. Alpha got demoted instead :P

Alpha Dude
04-22-2009, 01:05 PM
I did :P Got promoted on return.
And that's why you're my hero. :statisfie

On topic: I'm sure I had quite a few screenshots saved, but can't seem to find any other than the nikah one. :unsure:

zAk
04-22-2009, 01:07 PM
What about your last pinky theme one? Somebody had it saved. Was it Ahm@di? Or SR?

Alpha Dude
04-22-2009, 01:09 PM
I don't know. It's a chapter of my life I'd rather not be reminded of. :unsure:

Alpha Dude
04-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Who are Alpha Dudette and Ahm@di? :unsure: Why was Yanal's gender set to Sister? :unsure:

AabiruSabeel
04-23-2009, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Why was Yanal's gender set to Sister? :><:
It was his choice it seems.

AabiruSabeel
09-15-2010, 05:07 AM

23 June 2009

5 January 2010

14 September 2010

Ramadhan
09-16-2010, 09:19 AM
The evolution of rashad?

AabiruSabeel
05-11-2012, 07:09 PM

AabiruSabeel
05-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Old ones:

Recovered from lost posts.

AabiruSabeel
05-16-2012, 03:22 AM
The historical moment when zAk joins IslamicBoard

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!