/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gahhhh!!!

Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 08:17 PM
It keeps giving me an error report and closing and I dunno what the prob issss :enough!: what can I doooo? It aint even my PC so I cant give it a whack :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
04-13-2009, 08:18 PM
what gives you an error?

Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Everything.

Well LI and Ummah I'm just using atm :><:

It just closed whilst typing this too. Argh!

keeps 'encountering a prob'

nebula
04-13-2009, 08:21 PM
maybe its your browser, what browser do you use?

what does the error come from exactly? the browser? or a windows error?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
maybe its your browser, what browser do you use?

what does the error come from exactly? the browser? or a windows error?
IE.....help? :-[

nebula
04-13-2009, 08:23 PM
lol IE isn't good at all!

switch to firefox! its the way foward, loads of kool adons aswell

nebula
04-13-2009, 08:26 PM
download firefox here

hope this helps, you can change the language by using the option on the bottom right corner of the page.

:thumbs_up

Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 08:26 PM
lol its not my PC, I cant change anything on it.

Its soo annoying tho I gotta do my assignment and its being :raging: I cleared cookies and started over but it doesnt helpppp :laugh:

nebula
04-13-2009, 08:28 PM
oh i see, try using cleandisk tool, why don't you just download firefox for the time your using this computer and when your going to leave just uninstall it

Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
oh i see, try using cleandisk tool,
Woh kya hai? :><:

What is that?

JazakAllah khayr akhee =D

nebula
04-13-2009, 08:41 PM
bhain ab start button press kara pir abb, ah i can't write urdu even in english, okay lol just go to start>all programs>accessories>system tools>disk cleanup

maybe that will help inshallah, if it doesn't then oh well! :X

Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Scanning in progress...

جوري
04-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Speaking of which, I get this error in line 9 or 16 or 32 etc whenever I use AOL google especially google images, this only occurs on aol though and it is annoying.. How can I remove that debugger program from AOL?

:w:

nebula
04-18-2009, 07:06 AM
we used to have AOL in my house but we switched providers! sorry i cannot help you

أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 07:07 AM
Aol never had cant help sorry

أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar^111
Aol never had cant help sorry
but about the divisions and sects i cant either :)

جوري
04-18-2009, 07:09 AM
AOL isn't my provider, in fact I don't know that they are anyone's provider given that they are now free.
However I have had it forever and I have no intention of getting rid of it, I have had that email address for ages...

I realize its short comings but AOL has sentimental value for me...

nebula
04-18-2009, 07:13 AM
switch to hotmail or google :D more reliable i think?, well if it has sentimental value then stick with it sister :) but if u change your mind go for the above.

:thumbs_up

جوري
04-18-2009, 04:34 PM
I have a yahoo account since I joined one of those groups it has accumulated hundreds upon hundreds of emails that I couldn't delete so I stopped going in there lol..
I am just habitual.. I know there is better but I chose to keep the sluggish with an unprofessional screen name so when I am getting replies from work and what not.. oh well-- at least it makes people scratch their head :haha:

MMohammed
09-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Disk Cleanup.My Computer>Right Click on C>Disk Cleanup
Defragmentation.My Computer>Right Click on C>Tools>Defragment
Remove Unwanted files and programs.Control Panel>>Add or Remove Programs
and delete all the unwanted files
Dont use too high graphics programs for speed performance.
The lesser the memory, the faster your computer.Try using firefox.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!