/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ENROL NOW! The A-Z of Love and Mercy

thinktank
04-17-2009, 03:20 PM
The A-Z of Love and Mercy

Before you dismiss this course as a typical mushy marriage course! you could'nt be more wrong!, Alhamdulillah i have attended this course when it came to london last year and it is probably one of the best ive attended. It had a major impact on the lives of soo many people there which is why id recomend it to everyone and anyone. The course itself is not to do with the mushy side of marriage i.e realtionship and responsibilities etc (for some of us thats great but for others (inlcuding me) isnt), its more knowledge based, i.e, fiqh!.

The topics studied which most may feel they know it All as is the attitude many people have include: contracts, Mahrams, Zina (this topic was ajeeb!) children of zina, salah and the rulings of one who does'nt pray and being marrried to them etc (shocker!) and Divorce, (this was frightening!) subaha'allah the course did really shed light on to many confusing issues and showed a glimpse of the problems as muslims we are facing in our communities nowadays and the stigma attached to many people for no fault of their own.

Don't know about anyone else, but for those who are not full time students of knowledge, i dont know of many masjids or study circles that have or are going through the masa'ils of marriage and divorce whether it be from hanafi, shafiee, maliki or hanbali madhabs. Most study fiqh of tahara, salaah, zakat haj etc which are important no doubt, but this issue seems to be neglected and as a result confusion and marital breakdowns are becoming more common. Id recomend this course for everyone, not only those who are single, getting married but also those who are already married even hapily marrried!! as this can only strengthen the relationship between you for the sake of Allah swt. Wallahu Alim. Its in MANCHESTER BY THE WAY!:)

Click here to watch Youtube trailor

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
05-24-2009, 11:59 AM
...it would be great if the date and that was put up for this? :) (i think its first week of june or something?)

piXie
05-24-2009, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
...it would be great if the date and that was put up for this? :) (i think its first week of june or something?)
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...anchester.html

piXie
05-29-2009, 02:48 PM
venue

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.