/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Koran Science Debunked

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 11:04 AM
I am a muslim however I have been reading various articles and losing faith.
These articles, refute the 'scientific miracles', that the Koran supposedly holds.

If somebody could refute these allegations then I will rest assured, otherwise I will not know what or who to believe anymore.

http://www.*****************/forum/v...asc&highlight=

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 11:06 AM
I don't understand why links are not displayed but you will find the relevant info in:

Faith Freedom International Forum Index -> Resource Centre Koran Science Debunked
google.

The_Prince
04-18-2009, 11:23 AM
i have read their wiki Islam articles on this issue, these losers havent debunked anything, they always say oh Muslims have interpreted it differently than its supposed meaning, then they quote some tafsirs which in no way contradict what we say!

Uthman
04-18-2009, 11:41 AM
I won't be able to help with refuting anything but the only thing that would ever concern me in this regard is whether anything in the Qur'an contradicts established scientific facts. As for whether the Qu'ran actually contains any scientific miracles, I don't consider this to be of primary importance. If it does contain any such miracles, then that is great and it would serve to strengthen my faith. If it doesn't, then I'm not particularly concerned.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Since Muslims often use Science to prove the authenticity of the Quran, I feel it's a topic worth looking into in more depth. Otherwise can you tell me why you 'know' that Islam is the way of life?

GreyKode
04-18-2009, 12:11 PM
heartsmatter you just exposed yourself and you know what I mean.

Malaikah
04-18-2009, 12:13 PM
Scientific miracles in the Quran (some of which are just exaggerated interpretations of some Muslims who mean well but are unfortunatly kind of ignorant) is not and should never be the reason a person becomes or stays a Muslim.

Why then should a person be Muslim?

Because of the message of Islam.
Because of the teaching of pure monotheism.
Because of our theology. Because of the beauty of the message in the Quran.
Because of the values Islam teaches. Because of the remarkable character of our Prophet Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - his honesty, his dignity, his integrity, his sense of justice, his selflessness, his sincerity and devotion to his cause and his people.
Because of the facts that it confirms the teachings that came before it.
Because of actually miracles performed through the Prophet.

May Allah keep us steadfast upon his religion and keep us safe from the futile attempts of the kuffar to misguide us!

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
heartsmatter you just exposed yourself and you know what I mean.
No sorry, please elaborate.

GreyKode
04-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Do you really think the only reason muslims believe in Islam is because of the "Koran" being a "science" book.
Come on, that's barely anything. I would say that sister Malaika summed it up.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 12:31 PM
How do you know God exists? How can you prove the Quran is divine intervention?

The_Prince
04-18-2009, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by heartsmatter
How do you know God exists? How can you prove the Quran is divine intervention?
How do we know that God exists, look around you, your body, the universe, dont tell me your so ignorant to think this was all a coincidence and our lucky day? and ill ask you two questions straight from the Quran, did you create yourself? or did creation create yourself? obviously you wont be able to answer this question, hence the the case is closed.

the Quran is divine because its message is flawless, makes sense, you find NO ONE arguing against Islam's main doctrine of Tawhid. the Quran makes prophecies, scientific miracles, and its language and style is also fantastic, so fantastic the Arabs who hated it couldnt even argue against its excellent style.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
How do we know that God exists, look around you, your body, the universe, dont tell me your so ignorant to think this was all a coincidence and our lucky day? and ill ask you two questions straight from the Quran, did you create yourself? or did creation create yourself? obviously you wont be able to answer this question, hence the the case is closed.

the Quran is divine because its message is flawless, makes sense, you find NO ONE arguing against Islam's main doctrine of Tawhid. the Quran makes prophecies, scientific miracles, and its language and style is also fantastic, so fantastic the Arabs who hated it couldnt even argue against its excellent style.
I haven't got an issue with there being a God, but I have an issue with the Muslim's who swear by the Quran and believe everything simply because they choose to 'believe' this is simply illlogical. There have been many Scientist's who have refuted the Scientific Claims in the Quran... I need to now see how you could counteract their arguments. As of yet, there has been nothing to refute the 'Koran Science Debunked ' thread.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Oh who created God then? If God simply 'exists', then surely there would be a 'creator', to render His existence. In respects to the Universe and how it came to be - it would be like saying the Universe can also 'exsist', without a creator.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Something which I came across:

YUSUFALI: So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more)
PICKTHAL: And (it is said) they tarried in their Cave three hundred years and add nine.
SHAKIR: And they remained in their cave three hundred years and (some) add (another) nine.

In the above ayat in surat Kahf, it says how many years the companions of the cave stayed inside the cave, but I never got what it meant when it said to add nine, and the translation at the bottom of my Quran said by the lunar calender, so they stayed 300 normal years and 309 years according to the Islamic calender. So I did some math: 300 years times 365 days= 109500 days. There are 354.37 days in the Islamic calender according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar, so 354.37 days times 309 years=109500. But there is only one problem: people then didnt know it takes 365 days for the earth to rotate around the sun, but the Quran got it right.
Aceology

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:52 pm Post subject: Re: Proof Quran is from God. Reply with quote
A_submitter wrote:

But there is only one problem: people then didnt know it takes 365 days for the earth to rotate around the sun, but the Quran got it right.

I'm not even going to talk about the half asses interpretation and the logical fallacies you just committed in your short post.But I would say this ;

You just proved that Julius Caesar (Pbuh) was a prophet of god.

He introduced the Julian calendar in 46 BC, It has a regular year of 365 days divided into 12 months, and a leap day is added to February every four years. Hence the Julian year is on average 365.25 days long.

oh and you get one (muzzi points) for that

http://www.youtube.com/user/AceoIogy

Do you like my posts ? Read more here ;

http://www.debatefaith.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=13
FinallyFree

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Here's some more proof of the Quran being from God, it says so in the Quran (!)

Seriously, good luck using coincidences (in this case-failing-thanks to our dear above poster) to try and base your faith on.

Anything to make you sleep easier at night and to silence your conscience for another few hours.

Take care, and remember, the answer is always waiting for you should you seek it.
THHuxley_redux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Since the Qur'an never says anywhere that there are 365 days in the year... what exactly are you imagining that it "got right?" Again?

Last edited by THHuxley_redux on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
rand

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 pm Post subject: Re: Proof Quran is from God. Reply with quote
A_Submitter,
How do you interpret 18:25 in light of 18:22? In 18:22, it seems like different humans had different opinions regarding the number, and most of those opinions were wrong. Anyway how many individuals were there? And were some of those opinions 3, 4, ..8 individuals wrong?
Also, based on 18:25, it seems that the quran is either skeptical of both the 300 and 309. Alternatively, the quran believes that it was 300 years, accepting the solar number of years. So why do some muslims follow the lunar calendar?
rand
Quote:
18.22] (Some) say: (They are) three, the fourth of them being their dog; and (others) say: Five, the sixth of them being their dog, making conjectures at what is unknown; and (others yet) say: Seven, and the eighth of them is their dog. Say: My Lord best knows their number, none knows them but a few; therefore contend not in the matter of them but with an outward contention, and do not question concerning them any of them.
[18.23] And do not say of anything: Surely I will do it tomorrow,
[18.24] Unless Allah pleases; and remember your Lord when you forget and say: Maybe my Lord will guide me to a nearer course to the right than this.
[18.25] And they remained in their cave three hundred years and (some) add (another) nine.
18.26] Say: Allah knows best how long they remained; to Him are (known) the unseen things of the heavens and the earth; how clear His sight and how clear His hearing! There is none to be a guardian for them besides Him, and He does not make any one His associate in His Judgment.
Lincoln

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
FinallyFree wrote:

Seriously, good luck using coincidences (in this case-failing-thanks to our dear above poster) to try and base your faith on.

FinallyFree,

Coincidences! Right. Very good point. I appreciate you.

Now, a question:-

How many coincidences make a thing miracle!?
"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." Numbers 31:17
Women are liars, corrupt, greedy, and unvirtuous. (Manu II 1)
THHuxley_redux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:

You can sum all the zeroes you want, and the sum will still be zero.
Lincoln

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
THHuxley_redux wrote:
Lincoln wrote:

Thanks a lot for coincidences at last got its worth. Interestingly zero is the single most important mathematical digit! Coincidence!
"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." Numbers 31:17
Aceology

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:
Women are liers, corrupt, greedy, and unvirtuous. (Manu II 1)

you mean liars ?

THHuxley_redux

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:
Interestingly zero is the single most important mathematical digit!

We must be grateful to the Hindus for having invented it.
TheYoungReservist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:54 am Post subject: Reply with quote
If the Quran is from god,this god is really one heck of a f@cked up individual...

If Israel laid down it’s weapons, Israel would cease to exist.”
Who Me?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:25 pm Post subject: Re: Proof Quran is from God. Reply with quote
A_submitter wrote:
YUSUFALI: So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more)
PICKTHAL: And (it is said) they tarried in their Cave three hundred years and add nine.
SHAKIR: And they remained in their cave three hundred years and (some) add (another) nine.

Like most alleged miracles this one is easily explained.

The Arabs had a lunar calendar.
Because this calendar was short of a solar year by about 11 days a thirteenth month was added about every 3 years.

The Quran banned this.

Who ever was maintaining the local calendar would have pointed out that this would mean 100 solar years would equal 103 Quran years.

So 300 years becomes 309 Quranic years.
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:04 pm Post subject: Re: Proof Quran is from God. Reply with quote
Aceology wrote:
A_submitter wrote:

But there is only one problem: people then didnt know it takes 365 days for the earth to rotate around the sun, but the Quran got it right.

I'm not even going to talk about the half asses interpretation and the logical fallacies you just committed in your short post. But I would say this ; You just proved that Julius Caesar (Pbuh) was a prophet of god.

He introduced the Julian calendar in 46 BC, It has a regular year of 365 days divided into 12 months, and a leap day is added to February every four years. Hence the Julian year is on average 365.25 days long.

I agree Aceology. Julius lived more than 700 years before the time of Paedophile Prophet Muhammad. This makes Julius the true Prophet of God. I urge Muslims to start praying to Julius. You also proved that Aceology is superior to Quranology.
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:

Manu is not a religious book. It is a book of laws. But today's Indian law is not entirely based on Manu. Many of Manu's laws have been abbrogated by the Indian Constitution and updated laws.

According to Manu's law widows are not allowed to marry, divorce is not permitted and men can have more than 1 wife. But according to the modern Indian law; widows can remarry, divorce is legal and men cannot have more than 1 wife.

Hindus have progressed beyond archaic laws but Muslims are still mired in the barbaric laws of the Quran. That is the difference between the civilized countries of Hindus, Christians and Jews on one hand and the barabaric countries of Dar-e-Islam.
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:

Paedophile Prophet Muhammad said, "women are deficient in intelligence. Only place for women is hell and their only fate is to burn in hell."

In every Muslim country, the testimony of a woman is worth half as much as that of a man. This is how Muslims respect women by treating them like idiots.

Everyday, some girl is killed or her face burnt with acid by religious Muslims for going to school in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Muslims believe that education is important? Sometimes girls and women are buried and shot for going to school. This happened in Peshawar.

The hypocricy of this Muslim is astounding. He criticizes Hindus while ignoring the crimes committed by hardcore religious Muslims against women. Here is a follower of Paedophile Prophet Muhammad criticizing Hindus. It is rich.

It is sanctioned by Islam, for old Muslim men to marry children and have sex with little girls and he criticizes Hindus. It is pathetic and shameless.

'Abd-al Latif
04-18-2009, 01:23 PM
I don't understand why links are not displayed but you will find the relevant info in:

Faith Freedom International Forum Index -> Resource Centre Koran Science Debunked
google.
That's an anti-muslim website from a pathetic apostate. His claims have been refuted inside out by many people but he refuses to listen. That disbeliving donkey is deaf dumb and blind, pay no heed to that kafir.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:27 PM
It's a vicious circle.
Apologies if I am coming across as ignorant, I am genuinely interested in somebody here who is experienced in the field of Science, to comment on the 'pathetic' claims written by the 'disbelievers'. What they have put out seems much more fathomable then what I have read here.

Malaikah
04-18-2009, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
Come on, that's barely anything. I would say that sister Malaika summed it up.
:sl:

Brother my post was not even the tip of the ice berg... there is so much more.

'Abd-al Latif
04-18-2009, 01:28 PM
It's a vicious circle.
Apologies if I am coming across as ignorant, I am genuinely interested in somebody here who is experienced in the field of Science, to comment on the 'pathetic' claims written by the 'disbelievers'. What they have put out seems much more fathomable then what I have read here.
Go on youtube, you'll see their claims being ripped to pieces!

aamirsaab
04-18-2009, 01:29 PM
:sl:
Unless you have your own claims and questions in relation to the thread topic, this thread will be locked. This forum is not a ''hey muzzies, answer me these riddles three'' party, you know.

Quit copy and pasting other people's crap on my yard thank you very much.

If you do have genuine questions, by all means ask them. If not, troll back to where you came from.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Well stuff like this is beyond me obviously. I am not a Scientist, therefore I cannot question what's in the Quran or what is on Faith Freedom. I am however looking for somebody to 'explain', to me the errors in there words.

Imam
04-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Peace

I Just wonder , this thread is not deleted yet ..if the rules of the board is violated by posting such so offensive anti-Islamic site by a person who obviously non-muslim , coming to just make a propaganda for such site !!!

criticism of the the Quran is welcomed but offensive,hatred material not welcomed (the forum rules).....

I hope the Moderaters deal peoperly with such person...

peace

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:35 PM
How dare you say I am a non muslim for simply wanting to learn more about the religion I have been born into? I am a muslim, I was born a muslim.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Hatred material? Constructive critisicm more like.

Malaikah
04-18-2009, 01:36 PM

In the above ayat in surat Kahf, it says how many years the companions of the cave stayed inside the cave, but I never got what it meant when it said to add nine, and the translation at the bottom of my Quran said by the lunar calender, so they stayed 300 normal years and 309 years according to the Islamic calender. So I did some math: 300 years times 365 days= 109500 days. There are 354.37 days in the Islamic calender according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar, so 354.37 days times 309 years=109500. But there is only one problem: people then didnt know it takes 365 days for the earth to rotate around the sun, but the Quran got it right.
First of all, one needs to ask, is this even what the verse means? Is there clear cut evidence that this is what the verse means? If not, then who cares if one million non-Muslims refute it, they are simply refuting the interpretation of one person which does not equate to the refutation of the religion of Islam itself. There could be other valid/stronger interpretations of the verse.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
First of all, one needs to ask, is this even what the verse means? Is there clear cut evidence that this is what the verse means? If not, then who cares if one million non-Muslims refute it, they are simply refuting the interpretation of one person which does not equate to the refutation of the religion of Islam itself. There could be other valid/stronger interpretations of the verse.

Thank you for the reply. But the reason being for pointing out those texts was because somebody had pointed out that some things in the Quran had actually been discovered long ago before the Quran.

Malaikah
04-18-2009, 01:40 PM
How dare you say I am a non muslim for simply wanting to learn more about the religion I have been born into? I am a muslim, I was born a muslim.
Islam is not something you can claim based on the family you were born into. A person needs to believe in his heart that Islam is the true religion, that there is no God but Allah, that the Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was the Prophet of Allah and that he came with His message, that the Quran is the word of Allah.

To ask question is natural, and even if you are confused or have some kind of doubt in your mind, then you should phrase your questions in such a way to suggest that you are here to learn to increase your faith, not as a challenge, in case you fall into disbelief.

May Allah guide you in your search for answers.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I pray 5 times a day, and I read the Quran. I have been reading the English translations but something does not seem quite right. Does this make me a bad person? The angel Gabriel told the Prophet Muhammad SAW to read 'Iqraq' , therefore I have read, and read deeper into this 'submission'

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:43 PM
To add, the founder of Faith Freedom - he was an ex Muslim.

Malaikah
04-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Thank you for the reply. But the reason being for pointing out those texts was because somebody had pointed out that some things in the Quran had actually been discovered long ago before the Quran.
I understand that, but the point I want you to understand is that a refutation of a certain interpretation of a verse does not mean the Quran itself has been refuted or is wrong. There are other interpretations.

I'll be honest with you, some of what people claim to be scientific miracles of the Quran is based on exaggeration and misunderstands, and are often made up by common people who don't have a proper understanding of the Quran to begin with. But do not let the exaggerations of these people misguide you.

aamirsaab
04-18-2009, 01:45 PM
That's what he claims. Don't mean squat on the internet.

Imam
04-18-2009, 01:46 PM
How many times more you are going to propagate your fellow Ali sena?

I would let the final word for the moderators

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Says him.
What would his agenda be?

'Abd-al Latif
04-18-2009, 01:48 PM

Aceology

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:52 pm Post subject: Re: Proof Quran is from God. Reply with quote
A_submitter wrote:

I'm not even going to talk about the half asses interpretation and the logical fallacies you just committed in your short post.But I would say this ;

You just proved that Julius Caesar was a prophet of god.

I don't have a tafsir set with me to comment on this. But, Julius Caesar was a Prophet of God? These guys have lost it!

FinallyFree

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Here's some more proof of the Quran being from God, it says so in the Quran (!)

Anything to make you sleep easier at night and to silence your conscience for another few hours.

Take care, and remember, the answer is always waiting for you should you seek it.
THHuxley_redux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Since the Qur'an never says anywhere that there are 365 days in the year... what exactly are you imagining that it "got right?" Again?
The Islamic calendar wasn't made until after the Prophet (pbuh) died. If these fools think that this is an innovation then the Prophet (pbuh) said, follow my sunnah and the sunnah of the rightly guided khulafa after me. He was refering to Abu Bakr, 'Umar, Uthmaan and 'Ali. And it was 'Umar who started the Hijri calendar. But I'm unsure as to what he's trying to get at?

Last edited by THHuxley_redux on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
rand

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 pm Post subject: Re: Proof Quran is from God. Reply with quote
A_Submitter,
How do you interpret 18:25 in light of 18:22? In 18:22, it seems like different humans had different opinions regarding the number, and most of those opinions were wrong. Anyway how many individuals were there? And were some of those opinions 3, 4, ..8 individuals wrong?
Also, based on 18:25, it seems that the quran is either skeptical of both the 300 and 309. Alternatively, the quran believes that it was 300 years, accepting the solar number of years. So why do some muslims follow the lunar calendar?
rand
Quote:
18.22] (Some) say: (They are) three, the fourth of them being their dog; and (others) say: Five, the sixth of them being their dog, making conjectures at what is unknown; and (others yet) say: Seven, and the eighth of them is their dog. Say: My Lord best knows their number, none knows them but a few; therefore contend not in the matter of them but with an outward contention, and do not question concerning them any of them.
[18.23] And do not say of anything: Surely I will do it tomorrow,
[18.24] Unless Allah pleases; and remember your Lord when you forget and say: Maybe my Lord will guide me to a nearer course to the right than this.
[18.25] And they remained in their cave three hundred years and (some) add (another) nine.
18.26] Say: Allah knows best how long they remained; to Him are (known) the unseen things of the heavens and the earth; how clear His sight and how clear His hearing! There is none to be a guardian for them besides Him, and He does not make any one His associate in His Judgment.
Lincoln

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
FinallyFree wrote:

FinallyFree,

Coincidences! Right. Very good point. I appreciate you.

Now, a question:-

Deaf dumb and blind. Everything to them is a coincidence. Allah says if you show these disbeliving fools every sign they will still disbelieve!
THHuxley_redux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:

Oh they will believe once death approaches them.

Lincoln

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
THHuxley_redux wrote:
Lincoln wrote:

Thanks a lot for coincidences at last got its worth. Interestingly zero is the single most important mathematical digit! Coincidence!
Seriously, don't they have anything better to say?

Aceology

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:

you mean liars ?
Repeated!

THHuxley_redux

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:
Interestingly zero is the single most important mathematical digit!

We must be grateful to the Hindus for having invented it.
Reapted - again!
TheYoungReservist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:54 am Post subject: Reply with quote
If the Quran is from god,this god is really one heck of a **** up individual...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:

Manu is not a religious book. It is a book of laws. But today's Indian law is not entirely based on Manu. Many of Manu's laws have been abbrogated by the Indian Constitution and updated laws.

According to Manu's law widows are not allowed to marry, divorce is not permitted and men can have more than 1 wife. But according to the modern Indian law; widows can remarry, divorce is legal and men cannot have more than 1 wife.

Hindus have progressed beyond archaic laws but Muslims are still mired in the barbaric laws of the Quran. That is the difference between the civilized countries of Hindus, Christians and Jews on one hand and the barabaric countries of Dar-e-Islam.
Ram
Oh ok. So a guy - out of all people - is complaining about having more then one wife?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Lincoln wrote:

*** Prophet Muhammad said, "women are deficient in intelligence. Only place for women is hell and their only fate is to burn in hell."

In every Muslim country, the testimony of a woman is worth half as much as that of a man. This is how Muslims respect women by treating them like idiots.

Everyday, some girl is killed or her face burnt with acid by religious Muslims for going to school in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Muslims believe that education is important? Sometimes girls and women are buried and shot for going to school. This happened in Peshawar.

The hypocricy of this Muslim is astounding. He criticizes Hindus while ignoring the crimes committed by hardcore religious Muslims against women. Here is a follower of Paedophile Prophet Muhammad criticizing Hindus. It is rich.

It is sanctioned by Islam, for old Muslim men to marry children and have sex with little girls and he criticizes Hindus. It is pathetic and shameless.
Yeah well this idiot never came to think that this is not Islamic Law. No country in the world practices compelete Islamic Law, if anything he should know that it's only since the last few days that a small part of pakistan actually implimented Shari'a and even then it will probably have short comings due to the pakistani government forcing democracy!

And the nonsense about marrying children has been clearified enough to know that this guy and his views is crap that is on the souls of my shoe!

Guess his mama raised a fool!

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam
How many times more you are going to propagate your fellow Ali sena?

I would let the final word for the moderators
I am only looking for the truth. And if this thread is indeed locked, it will only prevent me from bringing myself closer to God. A bit of a shutdown - like what you are inviting.

GreyKode
04-18-2009, 01:49 PM
hearts please... youre just making a fool out of yourself, what is "Iqraq".
I got a question for you? you said you pray five times, what about the 6th prayer, can you tell me when do muslims pray it if youre truly a muslim?

GreyKode
04-18-2009, 01:51 PM
comeone according to prophet muhammad(pbuh) there is a 6th special prayer between dawn and maghrib when is it prayed? comeon answer right away and don't look it up google. you have 1 minute.

heartsmatter
04-18-2009, 01:51 PM
'I don't have a tafsir set with me to comment on this. But, Julius Caesar was a Prophet of God? These guys have lost it!'

They are trying to say that because Julius Caesar held such information before the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, perhaps it would make Caesar a greater messenger. Just like Ahmad Deedat's sayings: Adam had no mother and no father - would this make him a greater God?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.