/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me

أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 09:08 PM
How do i post a poll ? are they limited to topics?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 09:09 PM
I will go write down directions and then post them here.:BeRightBack:

أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ATHEISTofPEACE
I will go write down directions and then post them here.:BeRightBack:
thank you :)

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 09:12 PM
When starting a new thread scroll down to the bottom of the screen there will be a list of additional options. Click the box that says addd a poll. Change the number to say how many vote options you want. Make your post and submit. Then it will bring you to a page where you fill in the poll questions and anwser. You can also modify how long the poll stays open, how many cote you get, if you know who voted. Hope this helps.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ATHEISTofPEACE
When starting a new thread scroll down to the bottom of the screen there will be a list of additional options. Click the box that says addd a poll. Change the number to say how many vote options you want. Make your post and submit. Then it will bring you to a page where you fill in the poll questions and anwser. You can also modify how long the poll stays open, how many cote you get, if you know who voted. Hope this helps.
thanks again :)

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 09:14 PM
No problem if you have an other issues just let me know. =D

أبو سليمان عمر
04-27-2009, 12:19 AM
might be a silly question but how long does it take before a post is posted ?

Yanal
04-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Imeddiately it will be added.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-27-2009, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Imeddiately it will be added.
well how can i find it i posted it yesterday and it said wait till admin or somthing like that looks at it i didnt read it :)

Yanal
04-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Well mine are immediately posted,try posting one here saying "Can you help me?" and read it and tell moi.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-27-2009, 12:33 AM
Oh im sorry i said a post i meant a thread

Yanal
04-27-2009, 12:37 AM
Ok,in that case you will need an approval of the moderator moderating that section,it takes up to 2-3days,if it takes longer post a thread in the help desk section.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-27-2009, 12:40 AM
awe Jazak Allahu Khayr akhi :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!