/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What...

idk
04-30-2009, 01:51 PM
What Do you need to do to get into the sisters forums?
I am burning to ask a question but am too shy to ask in public.

Salams

P.s
Would be great if someone just let me in :statisfied:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
04-30-2009, 02:32 PM
:sl:
You have to have at least 100 posts..but if you have fewer, "good-quality" posts, or/and if you have someone who knows you in the sister's section, then i reckon they'l let you in.:X.All the best!
:w:

Yanal
04-30-2009, 02:41 PM
300 posts and then apply for the sister section and inshAllah you'll be in it.

Ar-RaYYan
04-30-2009, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by idk
What Do you need to do to get into the sisters forums?
I am burning to ask a question but am too shy to ask in public.

Salams

P.s
Would be great if someone just let me in :statisfied:
Sis you could always use the Anonymous option in the Advice section

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
04-30-2009, 02:50 PM
^perhaps it is a really delicate question for sisters only..

idk
04-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Yep, it is a womanly type question. Okay 300 posts inshallah will try wish me luck y'all :)

Ar-RaYYan
04-30-2009, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by idk
Yep, it is a womanly type question. Okay 300 posts inshallah will try wish me luck y'all :)
Or if you cant wait you could always PM one of the sisters :)

Edit: actually i dont think that is possible since you're a limited member

AabiruSabeel
04-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Why don't you post in this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...ahu-akbar.html

Raudha
04-30-2009, 03:25 PM
aha...wen i reached 50 posts i hadta log off for a while before being regarded as a full member..Wallahu a'lam

idk
04-30-2009, 03:27 PM
alhamdulilah ! full member. Do any of the sisters want to volunteer to help me ? I will pm my problem to you inshallah

Raudha
04-30-2009, 03:30 PM
If you are looking for a fatwah then I'm really sorry but I am quite ignorant in that regard...or else you can PM me and i can post your question in the sister's section

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!