/* */

PDA

View Full Version : translation of Quran

Elian
05-05-2009, 03:14 PM
I hereby give you link of the Holy Quran translated in English by Piktall and next time i 'll give you the translation by another translator. here is the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/97486253..._________.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hopeful19
05-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks, I have had a real tough time with learning Islam with the varying translations

Elian
05-10-2009, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hopeful19
Thanks, I have had a real tough time with learning Islam with the varying translations
:sl::sl: peace be upon you my dear bother.i invoke Allah to bless you. and I wish you could learn it in Arabic. it will make a difference

hopeful19
05-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Hi, yes this winter I am hoping to take an arabic course, as I agree with you it makes a big difference

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Elian
05-12-2009, 09:01 PM
dear brother, i need to help you; i want to know more about you. as for me, I am Muhammad Elian from Egypt. i wil travel to USA next August for studying. i wanna help you. u cant imagine my happiness because you have been guided for Islam. bye bye

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.