/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do not have permission..?

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 10:34 AM
:sl:

I have been trying to view some pages but everytime I cick on anything apart from the thread is says I do not ahve perission to view the pages, it is because I ma a new memebr? Or what?

There is so much wonderful material here that I regret not having stumbed on this forum before, so many things that knowing which could be beneficial especialyf or my family...

May Allah reward you, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
saba muslimah
05-14-2009, 10:45 AM
welcome on LI
u r new member may b dats y some pages access blocked for newest after 50 post you will bcm automatcally full member
Relax Hopeful till thn keep nice posting...!! :-)

Muhajabah
05-14-2009, 11:09 AM
I tried to read the post with the rules for the sisters section, but could not read it even. That is a bit sad hehe, cuz I dont know still what are the rules for entering that section.

HopeFul
05-14-2009, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Like what? Can you link that here?
well I was just trying to view someone's profile.. e.g abd latif's and I got an error message

http://www.islamicboard.com/members/...tif-13026.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhajabah
05-14-2009, 12:14 PM
Oh, 300? Might be an idea to write that somewhere on the open forum, so people wont have to wonder hehe. The thread with the demands to get in there, should not be hidden hehe.

Cabdullahi
05-14-2009, 12:32 PM
i cant even change my avatar :(

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Good to knwo I am not the only one encountering posting problems

Yanal
05-14-2009, 10:40 PM
If you look around many members have the same problem just search and find them.

HopeFul
05-15-2009, 03:16 PM
What is the reputation thing?

Yanal
05-25-2009, 02:18 PM
It is the place where members can thank you for your kind post,or give a neg rep the opposite of a kind rep. It is used to encourage members to post more good posts.

HopeFul
05-25-2009, 02:20 PM
yes I learnt that recently :)

HopeFul
05-25-2009, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
New members[with less than 50 posts] can't view members' profiles.
And as for sisters' section, you don't have access to it. Apply for access after you get 300 posts.

Hmm 300 is too much isnt it?

P.S you signiture scares me, its got my IP adres, my location everything !!!

Yanal
05-25-2009, 02:29 PM
But he cannot see it,only you can. I see mine and he sees his.

Tony
05-25-2009, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HopeFul
What is the reputation thing?
its a device strictly for giving me ego boosts on a daily basis:uuh::mmokay::hmm::X

HopeFul
05-25-2009, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
its a device strictly for giving me ego boosts on a daily basis:uuh::mmokay::hmm::X
Hahahaha, good to hear that, I normally dont get it on a daily basis hehehe

Yanal
05-25-2009, 02:34 PM
That is good because some members get really into earning reps while their posts are really high but we here look for quality over quanity.

HopeFul
05-25-2009, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
But he cannot see it,only you can. I see mine and he sees his.
Thats a relief! i thought the person would be able tos ee it, not that I ahve anything to hide :X

Muezzin
05-25-2009, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HopeFul
:sl:

I have been trying to view some pages but everytime I cick on anything apart from the thread is says I do not ahve perission to view the pages, it is because I ma a new memebr? Or what?
This question has already been very well answered. I'd just like to bring to your attention that userpages do not work - for instance, there's a link in my sig to my userpage, and if you click it, it will say 'you don't have permission' etc. That's because the forum no longer supports userpages.

Userpages are kind of like blogs run on the forum software.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.