/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 100 days to RAMADAN !

manhagenglish
05-14-2009, 11:24 PM

Asslamu alikom,
i was shocked when i actually recognized that it's only 100 days left for Ramadan's arrival.
i thought that salaf used to prepare for it 6 months before its arrival, but we !!! shocked to remmeber how near it is..
so i thought maybe we put a plan together to warm up our faith untill the holy month.
please tell me what you think of it.

http://www.manhag.net/mam/languages/languages/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ramish
05-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Assalam-o-alikum
First of all we all should make dua for our lives from allah to give us another chance of ramadan.
I think we all should complete quran with the translation and try our best to understand it correctly so that in the month of Ramadan we try to work through it.

ramish
05-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Once is was listening to one of our imamm in our masjid in Edmonton Alberta, i was told that Prophet Muhammad (SWA) used to start planning long before the month of Ramadan. we are told that shytan is locked during the month of ramadan, so that we dont do any sin, but if it is your habbit to do bad things like not praying or listening to songs 24/7 or any other thing that you do every day and you dont even realize that you are doing it wrong, you should try to clean yourself from those activities. May allah show us the right path and bless us from his blessings.

FatimaAsSideqah
05-15-2009, 09:49 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah, I will looking to forward to prepare that! Ramadhan is the month when Muslims renew their commitment to their Creator. Therefore, you should also train yourself to devote some time each day to read the Qur’an. The best time is after Fajr (Dawn) Prayer, but any time is a good time for reading the Qur’an. It is a Sunnah to read the whole Qur’an during Ramadhan, a juz’ (one thirtieth) each day. Try from now so that you get into the habit. If you cannot read the Arabic yet, listen and read the translation every day, and practice reading the Arabic as much as you can.

Prepare yourself now so you can have a happy prosperous Ramadhan!
Ramadhan is also a month of entertaining and sharing the breaking of the fast. If your house needs a major cleaning, do it before Ramadhan so that you can spend the holy month in prayers and Qur’an, not in housework. :smile:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
05-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Wow time flys fast. May Allah make us better muslims in Rahmadhan. Ameen to that and all duas.

Note: one hundred to ramadhan but one short day till dentist....

manhagenglish
05-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Assalmu alikom all,
here's a clearer flyer...please tell me if this better or not?

for those of you who want to have quran with its translation...please check this site:
www.searchtruth.com

Yanal
06-02-2009, 10:53 PM
100-14= 86 left!!

Wyatt
06-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Doesn't one read the entire Qur'an during the month of Ramadan? :D I am thinking of doing that, or even fasting just to take part in it. :-[

syilla
06-03-2009, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Podarok
Doesn't one read the entire Qur'an during the month of Ramadan? :D I am thinking of doing that, or even fasting just to take part in it. :-[
MashaAllah... yes lots of non muslims fasti to take part in it.
and yes too... it is encouraged to read the entire quran during the month of Ramadhan

Tony
06-03-2009, 10:55 PM

if you do this then may Allah reward you by guiding you to belief, Ameen
"So-and-so is not really one of them; he came (to the gathering) for some other reason." Allah says, "They were all in the gathering, and one of them will not be excluded (from forgiveness)."’" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 6408).

Yanal
06-03-2009, 11:17 PM

We go to a prayer each night of Ramadhan called "Taraweeh" where hafiz's mashAllah recite the holy Quran.
Fasting
Fasting is a course of training once in a year for a continuous period of one lunar month during which each believer gets the opportunity of his moral,spiritual and social elevation. It nourishes in man the quality of self-discipline and intensifics God-consciousness. It stregthens his faith in Allahs sovereignty. During the day time he abstains from eating,drinking and connubial companionship. He practically learns the lesson of subjecting his will to the will of Allah. He touches neither food or drink because of his firm faith in the omnipresence and omniscience of Allah.

May Allah make us like that during and after Ramadhan! Ameen!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-03-2009, 11:46 PM

I can't wait InshaAllah! May we all make it to Ramadhan this yearrrr, ameen. Ameen to the other duas :D

:w:

Tony
06-11-2009, 06:48 PM
:bump1: just thought this deserved a bump:bump1:

its 80 days now

Yanal
06-11-2009, 07:50 PM
really? MashAllah:shade:

-Elle-
06-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Ameen to the Du3a's

I can't wait for Ramadan this year...I just love it; I love the ambience I love the way people behave with each other during that month; It's like..a fresh start, a HOPEFUL time...where people who made mistakes can find the strength to Start Over..

I love it!(and love the food too:D)

May you all live to see this year's Ramadan..AMEEEN:)

Tony
06-11-2009, 09:19 PM
I have to admit that its alien to me as i grew in a different culture, I feel like im doing it on my own, but Alhamdulillah it will be for pure love of Allah:D

glo
06-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I did just that last year.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-11-2009, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by houda~
Ameen to the Du3a's

I can't wait for Ramadan this year...I just love it; I love the ambience I love the way people behave with each other during that month; It's like..a fresh start, a HOPEFUL time...where people who made mistakes can find the strength to Start Over..

I love it!(and love the food too:D)

May you all live to see this year's Ramadan..AMEEEN:)
loool ;D ameen sis xx :wub:

Wyatt
06-12-2009, 05:16 AM
I don't think Muslims celebrate birthdays, but if you were to, mine would be the 22 of Ramadan. :statisfie

M.B
06-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Brothers and sisters when is the date that u r following also which month?.

Tony
06-12-2009, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
Brothers and sisters when is the date that u r following also which month?.

22nd August

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.