/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Warrior’s Smile

Abu Sukkar
05-17-2009, 09:59 PM
The Warrior’s Smile

We knew there were Muwahids.
This was the promise of Allah and His speech is truth.

We knew that your like existed but never did we read anywhere that one would capture our hearts like you did in such a short space of time.

You were a diamond among diamonds so why is it that your shine is just that little bit more brighter for us to see you, and we would pine for your company? By the time we knew of your existence you were with the grace of our Lord soaring far far away from this miserable existence. It was the divine decree that we would learn about you and for this alone we are grateful.

What it must have been to sit with you, to joke with you, to laugh with you…
How many times a day do we find ourselves singing the nasheed that filled our eyes with tears of joy. How many times did we watch you to the extent that we knew when you would move your head and when you would break out into ‘that’ smile.

You make us sad and u make us cry. Sad as we never got a chance to embrace you and cry as you realised what a blessing was before we did and drove to it with a heart full of Imann.

You were nothing like the people of Musa (as) who said Go you and your Lord, and fight you two, while we sit here (and watch)."

It was a blessing to hear your words, it was a blessing as for a second we felt just like those who lived under leaders worthy of love and praise. We saw your face full of Noor as they must have seen the faces of the rightly guided. In another time another place maybe you would have asked to be thrown over the wall into the Garden of Death, in a another time another place maybe the enemy would have parted as they saw the red band upon your brow knowing that someone must die this day….

You raised the banner and we must never let it drop. Maybe if things had been different you would have lead us in battle but we live between and hate an enemy who will bomb from up high and will never discriminate between our women and our men.
We live between and hate an enemy who design bombs that don’t explode that are bright in colour so that they attract the children to them before they rip them to pieces.
We live among and hate an enemy who rape their own soldiers so what do we expect them to do to our Ummah?

The blame of the blamers fell far from your ears and you did not stop the train of Jihad because dogs bark and children throw stones.
You didn’t stop when the ignorant asked why do you drive to this station as if our sisters don’t lose their dignity at this station, as if the Quran is not torn at this station as if the Deen of Haq is not trodden on, as if the haters of the Companions do not take pleasure in hurting us.

It was your blood that watered the tree of Islam and makes it flourish and this is the sign of the truthful. They will never see what you see and we hope to see what you see…

Somewhere as we speak the family of our enemy cries.
Somewhere as we speak the family of our enemy must wonder why they had sent their son to fight a war they cannot win.
Somewhere time will stand still for them but for us it has only just begun.
Our eyes had not witnessed victory till your like woke and shook this Ummah awake.

When we see your deeds you are made like giants in our eyes but when we see your face we see that the believers only saw ‘that’ smile while the sons of fornicators only felt your anger. We only now begin to understand Wala and Bara but you achieved it and yours was the strongest knot of Imann

We see the shyness in your face, we see the mischief in your smile that your mother must have grown up loving. I wonder if she could ever have been angry with you. Your love for her and your blessed father went hand in hand with your love for Jihad. In an instant you went from talking about one to the other.
We like to think we are special to someone but in truth what are we compared to your story? How they must miss you those who met you, how they must long to hear salaam from you those who had you in their lives. You must have been the sacrifice and the inspiration for many. The void you leave in our lives is hard enough what must it be like for them? They Inshallah will not feel sorrow on The Day of Reckoning, Inshallah they will see that smile standing next to Omar, Ali, Hamza, Muthana, Khalid, Al Barra (ra) Inshallah they will feel nothing but ease as that smile will tell them that they will now smile and that smile for be for an eternity…

Your words are worth remembering unlike mine that are worthless next to you but I had to tell you that I love you for Allah (swt)’s sake….

We hope Inshallah that we will be neighbours in Jannah. We hope to bother you all the time my brothers and I to be together with you.

May your heart long to return my beloved to teach us what it is to live and die a Warriors life.
It is an honour to call you ‘my’ brother.

Till we meet Inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
05-17-2009, 10:05 PM
InshAllah brother. JazakAllah Khayr.

FatimaAsSideqah
05-17-2009, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sukkar
The Warrior’s Smile

We hope Inshallah that we will be neighbours in Jannah. We hope to bother you all the time my brothers and I to be together with you.

May your heart long to return my beloved to teach us what it is to live and die a Warriors life.
It is an honour to call you ‘my’ brother.

Till we meet Inshallah
Insha'Allah!

Jazaak'Allah Khair for such beautiful post.

Tony
05-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Brother this brought lump to my throat, Subhan Allah:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Sukkar
05-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Sis Sahabiyaat...

Did i write it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.