/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Islamic resources

ragdollcat1982
05-19-2009, 01:26 AM
I have been searching online for some free Islamic literature online on women, hijab and marriage/family. All I can seem to find are ebooks, is there anywhere I can ger hard copies?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peaceandlove
05-24-2009, 05:55 AM
Why donot you take print out of these from your printer ?

- Qatada -
05-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi :)

Here's a good link;

http://www.islamicboard.com/dawah/13...our-dawah.html

email the people there for books on hijaab and family life and give your address, it may take a few weeks or months but they'll send them for free to any part of the world to you.

Yanal
05-25-2009, 11:36 PM
It is hard but Bro Qatadas has a good link,but you should not hesitate to spend money in Allaha way.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ragdollcat1982
05-29-2009, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peaceandlove
Why donot you take print out of these from your printer ?

I did that once and ran out all of the ink, so my husband has said that I cant print anymore outimsad I now just download them on the PC although I hate it when it seems the letters on the page dance around. We live on a very limited income and books are luxuries but God willing when I get extra money I will buy some.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.