/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please remember me in your dua.

pak
05-20-2009, 04:39 PM
I am from pakistan. Now a day, I am living in the united states. I have two sons. I am a pharmacist from my home country and now a days I am trying to pass exams here to get the pharmacy lisence. I passed Foreign Pharmacy Graduate exam and now a days I am struggling with toefl ibt. I am having hard time to get the required points in Toef ibt. Infect, I am taking this exam since 2006. I took this exam many times and every time I failed it due to couple of points. I am losing confidence on me. I want to pass this exam desperately. Me and my family are suffering a lot due to this exam but I believe on Allah. He knows I am working hard. Now, I took this exam May 9, 2009 and Now I am waiting for results. I also registered to take it again on May 30, 2009. Please pray for me. I want pass it as soon as possible. Please remember me in your prayers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
05-20-2009, 06:05 PM
:sl: brother,
wow mashAllah brother, u cleared the FPGE exam. You have achieved, i would say, 90% of ur goal. You should not lose confidence atall.
Your english doesnot seem to be compromised either, and inshAllah u will do fine. I think, u just need to be a bit relaxed, and calm before ur toefl exams. Believe me brother, u have cleared the tough exam that many can only dream of. And ofcourse, that was in english too.

my sis cleared her ielets, without even preparing for it. And we dont speak english in our homes nor outside.

u have registered for the next exams, without knowing the results?
What if, inshAllah, u clear.
Brother, as u said u r hopeful, inshAllah u will do well. I would say, when u take the test, dont think about what if i didnot clear. Be relaxed, and go with the flow. Meantime, u can enhance ur reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills, by involving ur family.
u can start talking in english at home, ofcourse not forever, but just to help u with the speaking part. You can watch national geographic, or whatever like peace tv, etc . you have the habit of reading? if not, this forum is a good option too.

Overall, keep in mind, that its not the exam u have to clear, u have to have some proficiency in the language. and why is that needed? u r a pharmacist bro, u will be interacting wid patients that cant understand urs and mines native language. I wish, we could do the same too like test of urdu as foreign language (toufl), and u need to get 100 out of 100, or else u cant study, work in Pakistan.

May Allah help u bro in clearing ur toefl exams ameen

:w:

pak
05-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Salam,
I failed the test of toefl one more time. I need 26/30 in speaking, 24/30 in writing, 18/30 in listening, and 22/30 in reading section and I got 22 in speaking, 25 in writing, 21 in listening and 27 in reading. I am going to take this test again on 05/30/09. Please pray for me.

Sister_22013
05-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Asalamualaikum

Brother from what I understand, you only failed in one part?
InshAllah, you will do well on the next one.

While you are studying, don't forget to use the studying duaas to help you.

May Allah make everything easy for you and provide you with the skills necessary to pass the exam and support your family. May Allah grant you sabr and eman during this trail. Ameen.

Don't forget to make duaa during any time, while its raining, or in the night, after fajr especially brother.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmed_indian
05-23-2009, 03:24 PM
may Allah give u success in both the worlds

Yanal
05-24-2009, 12:26 AM
May you pass this time with ease and inshAllah you will get settled in and truly enjoy USA as it is not bad as it is sterotyped. Ameen!

pak
05-29-2009, 03:05 PM
:sl:
I am going to take the exam again tomorrow. Please dua for me.

Chains of Faith
05-29-2009, 03:13 PM
:sl:

Inshallah you will succeed. btw, I am also from pak.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.