/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You kill me

true believer
05-21-2009, 07:12 PM
U KILL ME yet i live. u wound me yet i do not bleed. my essence runs thro u like hot blood in a man. i come close yet u stand bak. i reach up to touch u yet u escape me touch. to u, im a disease, a world's biggest diaster. like floods that killing innocent youngsters. Like the innocent can neva survive but the truth can neva die. Im like the eartheques that shatter countries. like torndeos ripping out of control, destroying everythin with its violent rage like a loose animal fresh outta da cage. im calm like the sea before a storm, taking form den wash all away. emptyness is what i leave. hollow inside like a human living off borrowed time. Like the bitter disappoiment of losing you life long dream. Im like a ticking clock before an alarm, like the silence before a big bang. that sound that shatters all. i make silence fall as all humans wait upon dawn waiting for salavtion or doom. i am the cursed and the blessed. i am new life and death. i AM the hope that u cling on to so depreatly. the glimer of light in the dark. the love that grows like seeds in earth or foetus babies taking form. Im like the uncondional love of a mother. Im like the flicker of hope in a shatterd hearts and broken homes. I’m the dream that gives u reason to smile through your hardship and struggles. The ease and the blessings that come with the battle that will always be fought like a mujaahid fightin in war. Im the end and the door. That will free u from this maze, that seems to constantly be testing your faith. That will ease the burden and load. So wake up, cos the warnings signs r all there. The faith is the truth n the truth is the faith.

*open ur eyes b4 they close on u*

(just goin with the flow lol, anyway i havent posted a poem in a while. but i've been writing this for ages...neva had time to realli finish..it STILL aint truly finished, i might add more if i feel like it. anyway i hope everyone KINDA got the message in this...salam...)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.