/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Blessings

Tony
05-25-2009, 05:07 PM
:arabic3:What are the things that make you realise you Are blessed by Allah, slushy as u lik please. For me I seriously loose count of how many times a day my sons tell me they love me, I never miss a chance to reply and tellthem that makes me a v lucky daddy, sometimes it brings tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat, other times I just reply and get on with what imdoing, always it makes me realise Allah has truly blessed me, Thankyou Allah for my blessings, please make me a good father in the light of Islam. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
05-25-2009, 11:48 PM
:bump1:

glo
05-26-2009, 06:27 PM
I am not sure if it is appropriate to share this in the 'Learn about Islam' section, but this is a blessing I received very recently.
(I will leave it to the mods' discretion whether to allow this post or not)

At the weekend I was feeling emotionally a little fragile ... and during worship in church I suddenly felt something pop inside me and I simply sat down and let my tears flow ...

When I had recovered myself a little it was time to share the peace - in our church that means everybody gets out of the pews and greets everybody else. I turned to the 84-year-old lady next to me, who had obviously noticed me crying. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek and said 'I love you, I really do.'

That blew me away.
Nobody outside my immediate family has ever told me that they loved me (and even members of my immediate family don't do it very often ...)

I still feel really humbled that God would use this old lady to express his love for me.
:statisfie

Peace

Soulja Girl
05-26-2009, 06:36 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
For me I seriously loose count of how many times a day my sons tell me they love me, I never miss a chance to reply and tellthem that makes me a v lucky daddy, sometimes it brings tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat, other times I just reply and get on with what imdoing, always it makes me realise Allah has truly blessed me, Thankyou Allah for my blessings, please make me a good father in the light of Islam. Ameen
^Sorry for beiin off topic but as a father, when you tell your sons off, how do you feel? Angry, sad, hurt? Or do you sometiimez tell em off when they've not done anyfin wrong? :X

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
05-26-2009, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Sorry for beiin off topic but as a father, when you tell your sons off, how do you feel? Angry, sad, hurt? Or do you sometiimez tell em off when they've not done anyfin wrong? :X

sometimes i do go a bit ott to be honest. when i tell them off i usually always give into them tho, which is worse really. my thing is i dont feel good enough for them

Zahida
05-26-2009, 07:02 PM
:sl:Most of the time i remember how much Allah has Blessed me and how much i have to be thankfull for.............

A few weeks ago mum had a heart attack and it looked so bleak, the doctors were concerned that an operation may not be the best thing...........

I left her hospital bedside at around midnight and drove home crying all the way..........silly thoghts that it may be the last kiss i gave my mother, the last conversation i had with her.................

So many things - my children how hey make me happy and proud.............

My brothers and sisters, their children their love and respect.

My students and colleagues their love respect and support........

My health and that of my family and loved ones............

So many things that can't be counted....................... Brother TK as well as gossiping!!! Hehehehe:bump1::w:

Faith.
05-26-2009, 07:18 PM
What a coincidence! I've been thinking about this for the past couple of days.
The number is absolutly endless. Seriously.
I have So much to be thankful for, I don't think I could have asked for anything better, and I certainly feel extremley blessed.
I have amazing parents who are so supportive.
Amazing freinds...The list is endless

I mostly realise this when I see someone who is less fortunate than me. I feel sort of honered to be so blessed. and in a lot of ways grateful.
Does anybody sometimes think to themselfs why you think your so blessed.(Like what have you done to deserve it?)

Zahida
05-26-2009, 11:11 PM
:sl: MashAllah............. ^^^^^^^^^ May Allah Bless you little one........................ I believe having a clean and clear conscious is the main thing................ Ameen.:w::)

syilla
05-27-2009, 01:33 AM
:salamext:

For me, when I am grateful and appreciate for the every little tiny things that I have, I would truly be happy blessed.. :)

Eventhough humans and this dunya can be so cruel and ugly... Islam has teached me to be more optimistic and keep on going. InshaAllah

glo
05-27-2009, 06:51 AM
I often try to remind myself of the blessings which I don't perceive to be blessings!

When I resent my job and wish I was a stay-at-home mum, I remind myself that my job is a BLESSING! It enables me to help and empower other people, and to meet their needs. I t also enables me to provide financially for my family, buy food and pay the bills.

When I have had an argument with my husband and I feel angry and misunderstood, I remind myself that my husband is a great BLESSING! His love and support are with me all the time!

When I wake up tired and I don't want to get out of bed, I remind myself that this day is a BLESSING! A new day with new opportunities, and God is calling me to fulfill my purpose.

Do you have any hidden blessings, which don't always seem like blessings to you?

May God bless you all! :statisfie

Zahida
05-27-2009, 09:14 AM
:sl: On Sunday i was visiting my sister, and we all sat in the garden she has five daughters MashaAllah and my other sister who passed away her girls were there too this sister had four girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We sat in the garden enjoying the sun and having a laugh looking at photos and just enjoying our time together........................

One of my nieces was complaining about her mum and how mum 'stressed' her out (tsk tsk) and my other niece who is a year younger than the one who spoke............... replied, 'next time your mum stresses you out by calling up the stairs or whatever just be grateful your mum is still around to stress you out!'

That made me cry imsad We take for granted so many things..............:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.