/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I use "Report" Function?

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Sorry I am asking these, I did not notice any thread with the "Report" option therefore, if I have to report a bad thread, how do I do it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
05-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Click on the red rectangle in the top right hand corner of the post you want to report.

Edit: I am not sure whether you have that option yet or whether you get it when you are a full member ...

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-26-2009, 03:23 PM
I was told by Amirsaab to use the report function, hence the question, Bro.

Amirsaab where was your last chilla by the way. Just curious.

glo
05-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Can you see a red rectangle at the top right of the posts?
Then click it and write the reasons for your report in the box.

I am sure the mods won't mind you testing on my post here. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
05-26-2009, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faizal_Rakhangi
I was told by Amirsaab to use the report function, hence the question, Bro.

What's a chilla?

doorster
05-26-2009, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
What's a chilla?
a(self-imposed) severe trial (If I'm on same page as he's on)
In this ritual a mendicant or Vedantic ascetic attempts to remain seated in a circle without food, water, or sleep for forty days and nights
:w:

Yanal
05-26-2009, 10:31 PM
You can report,but you could also PM a moderator of that section or super mod and PM the thread but they prefer the report button.

AabiruSabeel
05-27-2009, 07:19 AM
:sl:

^What are those two extra buttons on the right for you bro zÂk? It seems one is for infractions, but the blue one? :><: Don't use on my post though; just explain :)

AabiruSabeel
05-27-2009, 07:43 AM
^Jazakallah khair. I didn't know what would happen if you use it.

format_quote Originally Posted by Faizal_Rakhangi
He is Aamir Sahab (عامر صاحب) not Ameer Sahab (امير صاحب). This must have confused you.

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Br. Aabiru Sabeel Got it right, I was confused.

Well Chilla, means a sojourn undertaken by Tabligh Jamaat for a period, to various locations & routes as is fixed by their Markaz or mutual Mashwara, as far as I know, not exceeding 40 days. They appoint a Amir for this sojourn as their leader, whom they call Amir Saab, therefore I had asked that Question.

By the way Bro Abiru Sabeel's can brief us on when was his last chilla.

Was salaam alaikum

Yanal
05-28-2009, 12:08 AM
Isnt asking when your last chilla offtopic?

Btw is the blue button for admins only boss?

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Agreed Brother, It is of topic. It is my mistake.

Br. Aabiru Sabeel was not replying anyways. Lest he bothers, let me absolve him of any effort. "Pls Aabiru Bhai do not reply at all nor do open any new thread for this."

"Btw is the blue button for admins only boss?" I did not get what that means? Please clarify properly in detail what is meant by it.

Jazak Allaah Khair

AabiruSabeel
05-29-2009, 10:56 AM
:sl:

^I had repped you the answer. Click on User CP and scroll down to see the comment.

The blue button question was asked for Bro zAk. I think it is available for all the staff, ie mods/SM/Admins. And its function is know the IP address of the poster.
But bro zAk, is it available on Anon posts too?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.