/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you stop all threads subscriptions?

egyptballer
05-29-2009, 01:52 AM
:sl:

I appreciate all the administrations support and commitment to Islamic Board and inshAllah you will be rewarded.

I was wondering is it possible to delete all email notifications?When I go delete the instant email notification and go onto a new thread I have to repeat the process.Can you please tell me how to do this?:exhausted

JazakrAllah Khair
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
05-29-2009, 02:44 AM
I think I being zAks apprentice can solve this problem,go to options,default subscription and click "no notifications" and inshAllah that will do the trick.

egyptballer
05-29-2009, 08:04 PM
^Thanks.

I've changed the settings for you now. Go to:
http://www.islamicboard.com/subscrip.../&folderid=all

If there are subscribed threads listed, select all and delete/unsubscribe.

JazakrAllah Khair

Ansariyah
05-29-2009, 11:49 PM
I still get all these emails too...it really loads up my account. I thought I unsubscibed awhile back but it never stopped!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
05-30-2009, 02:20 AM
Can I be permanently unsubscribed too please?

It'll sorta suck if all 20,000 members say "me too" lol... Maybe you can make it unsubscribed by default and have ppl subscribe manually.

Yanal
05-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Tht would be harder...but inshAllah we will see. It is really simple infact as I stated.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.