/* */

PDA

View Full Version : May I request some help.

الساعي للمتعه
05-30-2009, 11:36 PM
Salam,

We were watching Resident Evil 4 in my mathematic class (Don't ask me the logic there's none) and in it there's some zombies. My math teacher told us that maybe these things really existed for real, and everybody started laughing about it because they thought she was just joking.

I didn't laugh and I knew by the tone of her voice that she wasn't joking. After the class I went to talk to her about that and she told me that before the end of the world, a new race would come from the earth with only one eye and would try to make all the muslim disbelievers. (Test of Allah).

Could anybody tell me about this ? I mean who are the new race of these humans, there name or is it just a story ?

Thanks in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
05-31-2009, 10:09 AM
Hmm, perhaps she's talking about the Dajjal? He's just one person, though.

I haven't seen these videos, but inshaAllah they'll be helpful.

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ist-islam.html

Hamza Asadullah
05-31-2009, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by الساعي للمتعه
Salam,

We were watching Resident Evil 4 in my mathematic class (Don't ask me the logic there's none) and in it there's some zombies. My math teacher told us that maybe these things really existed for real, and everybody started laughing about it because they thought she was just joking.

I didn't laugh and I knew by the tone of her voice that she wasn't joking. After the class I went to talk to her about that and she told me that before the end of the world, a new race would come from the earth with only one eye and would try to make all the muslim disbelievers. (Test of Allah).

Could anybody tell me about this ? I mean who are the new race of these humans, there name or is it just a story ?

Thanks in advance
Wa Alaikum Asalaam wr wb, Is your teacher a Muslim? There will be a race of human like creatures that will come towards the end of the world but they are not one eyed and they are a different species of human being which were trapped in a wall which surrounds them by the King Zul Qurnain. They will not come and turn Muslim into disbelievers but they will go throughout the earth consuming all of the worlds resources, food and water and they will also kill and eat MANY humans. They will cause chaos throughout the earth until they are defeated by Hazrat Isa (As).
There will be MANY more of them than the worlds population and they are called Ya Juj Ma Juj (Gog and Magog) and they are mentioned in the Qur'an and in the Bible.
The one eyed one will be Dajaal (The Anti Christ) who is also mentioned in the Bible and the Sunnah (The sayings of the Prophet Muhammed(Pbuh)) and he will be born a Jew and will come and spread trials and tribulations across the earth and every Prophet (As) warned their nations against him and that he should NOT be approached because he will have the power to cause miracles to happen and even a person who will think they will defeat him will be defeated.He will have the world Kaafara (Non believer) written across his head and he will convert MANY people into disbelievers and his main followers will be the Jews and women who will follow him like a swarm of bees.A bit like zombies you could say but don't make nothing of these films. Just read about reality and what is to come and look up the minor and major signs of the day of judgement.

Read more about Ya Juj Ma'Juj here

http://www.islamawareness.net/Yajuj/

Signs of the Appearance of the Dajjal and His Destruction

http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=402

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.