/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 100 Premarital Questions to Download

Iva
06-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I came across an Islamic parenting website that has this to download for your kids who are getting married. They also have other stuff to download such as daily dua's, worksheets for kids etc.

http://islam4parents.com/2009/03/100...tting-married/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
06-05-2009, 03:27 PM
:sl:

alhamdulillah very helpful. More like a job interview and very daunting!! Any potential partner for my daughter better look out!!! Ive got approx 14-16 years to perfect my question asking lol

Strzelecki
06-06-2009, 04:03 AM
This site is already in my favorites for insha'Allah future reference.

<3

JazakhAllahu kheyran.

جوري
06-06-2009, 05:02 AM
I thought some of those questions were inappropriate no?

for instance:

43. After marriage, do you think that you are one to express romantic feelings verbally?

44. After marriage, do you think that you want to express affection in public?

68. How do you spend money?

72. Do you use credit cards?

and especially
83. Do you want to have children in the first two years of marriage? If not, when?

some of these are certainly not in law questions, what is this a job interview or a union between two souls?

I think most of these questions should be between the spouses not the potential and the parents...

Do you plan to show affection for my daughter verbally, I mean how creepy is that?

some were useful and appropriate but some of these were completely inappropriate to be asked of a potential husband or wife in my humble opinion ....

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
06-06-2009, 05:11 AM

The last Q should be "What benefits can you give my daughter that my husband has not provided to me ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.