/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An update...

Karina
06-06-2009, 07:04 PM
As you may know I started to read the Qur'an recently, as I have been a member of this forum for some time and felt that my lack of knowledge was limiting my input.

Well I've started to read my translation (by M A S Abdel Haleem) and well, it's going quite well I think!

I have by no means studied each sura in the finest detail, but it has been worthwhile for me to get a feel of the Qur'an and put to rest some misconceptions i previously held. I have some questions but I'll post those in a while.....

Just wanted to let you know!

:sunny:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
06-06-2009, 09:01 PM
MashaAllah, sounds great Karina, hope you find reading it beneficial, and I hope it gives you a clearer understanding of what Islam is all about. And not just that, but like you said, give you a feel for the spiritual side Islam which all too often gets neglected.:)
Don't forget to ask us any questions you have while reading it!

noorseeker
06-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the update, Pray Allah swt guides you.

Yanal
06-06-2009, 09:04 PM
:salamext:

MashAllah great news may Allah guide you well.

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Salaam

MashaAllah thats good news :D We'll be here to help you, no worries :D
Ameen to the du'as.

All the best xx

wsalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.